Save a lot workers
who is

West Liberty, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Who is that older lady named Vonda that works there? She sure don't know a thing about how to bag groceries. Placing chemicals with food....In my case placing toliet cleaner with food. She needs to be retrained. Before I get bitched at, yes, I did complain.
Otherwise I have no problem with thier workers. If anything they go over and beyond thier duty. I had a couple of workers one day help me jimmy my car door open to help me get my keys. They wouldn't take any money for thier work. Plus one lady even told me to go exchange my cheese for another cheese as we had been out in the hot sun for about thirty minutes. I told her that I thought it was ok. How many workers do you know that would take time out to help someone in need? How many businesses would tell you to exchange food prducts as they were afraid for your safety.Not many.
grow up loser

Winchester, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
She's a nice person unlike u sure sounds like your jealous and have no life try getting one at least she ain't on here talking about people
you make me sick

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2012
And FYI go some where else if ya gotta go complain about it
who is

West Liberty, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Hey I only said she needed to be retrained on how to bag groceries. I didn't say anything about her working habits. She seems really nice, just not knowlegable about bagging groceries.
I have worked before in grocery stores, convience stores, and department stores. That is one thing they always stress to you when you bag your items, make sure you don't put anything chemcial with any kind of food. Doesn't matter if it is canned food or fresh produce. THey actually go so far as to say don't put toliet paper or kleenex with food items.LOL
Apparently you don't realize how dangerous this can be.
im sorry

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2012
K I'm sorry I read it wrong and she is a nice person but I know as a person we all make mistakes me and her are friends and I know she has alot on her mind right now I think that's why I was so defensive and I hope that you can accept my apology.
who is

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2012
I glad she has friends like you. Everyone needs someone to have thier back. Like I said the workers are really nice. To nice if you ask me. HOw many workers do you know would take the time out to help someone to unlock thier car to get to thier keys. Not many. Not only that wouldn't take a dime for thier effort. Charolette has a great bunch of workers. But then she always does. She did when she was the manager at the dollar store.
I tell people all the time what great workers we have.
hello

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2012
The tobacco shed has some great employees as well they are always friendly
who is

West Liberty, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2012
I don't smoke and I don't go in there so I can't say about that. I have seen to many people die because of the effects of smoking. It is to harmful for me to even think about. Plus my mother would sew my mouth shut, if I even thought about it.LOL I personally wish we didn't sell cigs anywhere in campton. I would also like to see more money spent toward the addiction of cigs, alcohol and drugs. Not to mention the prevention of using these substances. In case anyone is thinking, Yes, I would love to see all the liquor in campton gone as well. But one thing I will say is if you decide to smoke and drive the only person you are hurting is yourself unless you have passengers. Not like if you are under the influence and taking a chance.
Do not know

Hazel Green, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Who is the man, Joe, that works there?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 7, 2012
is joe single or what
Country me

West Liberty, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Yeah hes single.. You interested?:)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Nov 22, 2012
no just know someone who is lol
truth

Duluth, GA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
they are rude and lazy , the whole store is a big joke , you people shop there are a joke and a fool .
truth

Duluth, GA

#16 Nov 26, 2012
who is the one in there that likes men like his self?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trailer park, time to close it 4 min RHL 2
steve gabbard 1 hr old friend 3
lydia mclemore (Apr '14) 3 hr married 85
atv shooting 4 hr what 1
What do u think of NETTA MCLEMORE? (May '09) 17 hr Tit for tat 33
netta mclemore/wilson (Jan '10) 18 hr billy the kid 8
Fireworks 21 hr lisa 2
More from around the web

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE