Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#72147 Oct 13, 2012
***Yawn*** Nothing new here, huh guys??
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#72148 Oct 13, 2012
Chilling with a cool one and watching UFC,, tonight it is Silva vs Bonner,, I think the underdog Bonner will un-throne the king tonight.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
just look

Wooton, KY

#72160 Oct 13, 2012
a swarm of birds got poisoned on 7. for coyotes they ate the fly eggs of old meat then flue south from south east ky strip job.fell dead these people think the end of times coming.what a bunch of mixed up people.wonder whats going happen when the sun knocks out all your communication on dec. 21 you wont be able to add up whats 2 and 3.without your soft wear.what a bunch.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#72161 Oct 14, 2012
I posted one yesterday saying hello to people and it was deleted by Topix. I don't know why it was deleted as all it was was me saying hi and hadn't had time to post...I'll try again. Hello Everybody.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#72163 Oct 14, 2012
Wow, someone erased my attacker. Interesting.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#72169 Oct 14, 2012
It's a pretty day out there today, the leaves are getting close to being in full fall color,,unlike our trolls which are always are a glossy sickening pale grey.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#72178 Oct 14, 2012
Ouch, take me to the hospital, the trolls have all but destroyed me,, it huuuuurts,, oh the pain... is there no help for the widow's son. I will flee to the vast out of doors and hide to lick my deep wounds.. ou,,ooowl the pain..
rcv

Bellevue, WA

#72182 Oct 14, 2012
angry birds...
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72185 Oct 14, 2012
Hi Hempburn, Ancient Wolf ??, and all the regular and decent posters. Had to give them some more material before going about my day. Bunch of freaks aren't they? hahaha

Have a great day everyone...except you nasty mouthed trolls.

"CLICK"
ghj

Media, PA

#72187 Oct 14, 2012
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
probably
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#72189 Oct 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hi Hempburn, Ancient Wolf ??, and all the regular and decent posters. Had to give them some more material before going about my day. Bunch of freaks aren't they? hahaha
Have a great day everyone...except you nasty mouthed trolls.
"CLICK"
I was just waiting on the blackboard to be erased again.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72194 Oct 14, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just waiting on the blackboard to be erased again.
Hi Ancient Wolf, hahaha, it sure got erased in a short time. Just posted and went to get my last cup of coffee to check email and pop back in hear to see what trash and rewrite they did and poof...they are gone. Love it. Maybe by the first snow they will be banned for good and all of us can go back to discussing the world and nature again with normal people. lol It was great seeing OJG back on here posting. I could see they missed her too!:)

Have a great day.

Got to go get ready to enjoy the day myself. Life is GOOD!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72196 Oct 14, 2012
THANKS Mods!:) Have a great day yourself.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#72202 Oct 14, 2012
Listen folks. I vacated this thread AGAIN about a month ago. The spam and vulgar comments, once again, were too much and I had to weed through 10 crap filled comments to get to just one... I continued to pop in once in a great while to keep up on things because I am a prepper and I also DO believe that we are in dire straits as far as the world affairs are going... Nature is trying to talk to us, but we aren't listening.

But here's the skinny: You all finally got one of the Mods somewhere out there to help you once more, but you just keep posting jabs back at the very ones who you detest. This seems like a case of the "pot calling the kettle".... You can't possibly expect them to continue to help you when you come back with nasty grams every chance you get.

Why not stick to the point of this thread and stop the childish back stabbing and gloating over who and what gets zapped now?

If you want the Mods to keep helping, then you probably need to appreciate the help and stop stabbing and jabbing when something does get taken off. Each and ever one of you are guilty of it.

I know that this isn't "my" thread, but I really did enjoy commenting when things were on track. Many people left because of this childish posting. You also need to stop hitting that reply button unless you want YOUR comment to go down the crapper with the nasty ones you're addressing!

I foresee the Mods completely giving up on helping you all eventually because you won't let it go and move on....... Get pissed at me if you will, it won't be the first time I've stepped on any toes on Topix, nor will it be the last. Irregardless, this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

I have reported users and comments from the ones who thrive on keeping the vulgar crap going, but like many others I'll eventually stop until you all realize that what you're doing is counterproductive.. The Mods could care less about who's right and who's wrong here. They take down vulgar content when we ask them to. But to continually carry on like this is ridiculous.

Time to grow up and act like adults. Stop the bickering and gloating about what's gone and who is getting zapped, then things will improve on here. They're going to get tired of trying to help people when all you do is dredge it out....

Have a great day.
_-_Nope_-_
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72208 Oct 14, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Listen folks. I vacated this thread AGAIN about a month ago. The spam and vulgar comments, once again, were too much and I had to weed through 10 crap filled comments to get to just one... I continued to pop in once in a great while to keep up on things because I am a prepper and I also DO believe that we are in dire straits as far as the world affairs are going... Nature is trying to talk to us, but we aren't listening.
But here's the skinny: You all finally got one of the Mods somewhere out there to help you once more, but you just keep posting jabs back at the very ones who you detest. This seems like a case of the "pot calling the kettle".... You can't possibly expect them to continue to help you when you come back with nasty grams every chance you get.
Why not stick to the point of this thread and stop the childish back stabbing and gloating over who and what gets zapped now?
If you want the Mods to keep helping, then you probably need to appreciate the help and stop stabbing and jabbing when something does get taken off. Each and ever one of you are guilty of it.
I know that this isn't "my" thread, but I really did enjoy commenting when things were on track. Many people left because of this childish posting. You also need to stop hitting that reply button unless you want YOUR comment to go down the crapper with the nasty ones you're addressing!
I foresee the Mods completely giving up on helping you all eventually because you won't let it go and move on....... Get pissed at me if you will, it won't be the first time I've stepped on any toes on Topix, nor will it be the last. Irregardless, this is my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
I have reported users and comments from the ones who thrive on keeping the vulgar crap going, but like many others I'll eventually stop until you all realize that what you're doing is counterproductive.. The Mods could care less about who's right and who's wrong here. They take down vulgar content when we ask them to. But to continually carry on like this is ridiculous.
Time to grow up and act like adults. Stop the bickering and gloating about what's gone and who is getting zapped, then things will improve on here. They're going to get tired of trying to help people when all you do is dredge it out....
Have a great day.
_-_Nope_-_
Hello "Nope". We have missed you and your interesting posts too. I feel like I have been scolded by my Mom, haha. But what you say is true. We all have tried to ignore them and carry on our conversations but have failed. I admit that. We just want to go back to discussing the world events and nature's wrath but as you have seen they constantly rewrite and mock everything we say. We have tried to keep the thread going we have posted on for almost two years. We don't think we OWN it but we have stuck with it to continue the friendships we have made of strangers. Why can't the mods just ban them? Or at least block them from this thread they managed to get removed from their forum? Anyway, I will try to refrain myself from responding to them at all even though I am one of 4-5 they continue to bash and rewrite posts. Hope you have enjoyed the end of the summer and beginning of fall. Winter is right around the corner and this thread ramps up when we are stuck indoors due to the weather. I hope they don't remove it totally because you are right, there is a dire straits feeling with all that is going on and it would be nice to continue what we all started when the birds fell dead...try to figure out why these things are happening, their significance, the world/nature events that affect us all and having different opinions or suggestions about them. As well as the information from different parts of the state or country. I loved the "prepper" portions offered by many to help us survive a natural disaster or at least be aware of what might be happening i.e. earthquakes, space events, world events, EMP, etc....

Thanks for the good scolding.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#72210 Oct 14, 2012
Thank you "NOPE" for the well deserved scolding. You are right. Hope we can eventually get back on track with our discussions of events and issues. We have missed you. Hope you have a great day!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#72216 Oct 14, 2012
Still waiting on that rain. My bones are aching over it. Must be good, somewhere.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#72218 Oct 14, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Have a great day.
_-_Nope_-_
Good points! However the mods know what has been made clear. The malicious disruptive behavior by these guys won't stop. Can't you tell they live for it?

#72227 Oct 14, 2012
Like I said, I didn't intend to step on anyone's toes here, I just calls it like I sees it....

If you all want this thread to improve then you have to be proactive in that effort. Commenting to the abusive remarks does nothing but fuel the fires.

I for one am very pleased to finally see some interaction between the Mods and we as users on here. It's long overdue and much needed. Obviously they are not only watching THIS thread, but others as well now. It's apparent because people are moaning about it in other town forums and then they tend to hide out for a while when the heat gets turned up. Either that or they change their user name.
(Stupidly though, they don't realize that your IP address pegs you dead on)....

You can try to hide, but you can't run.

I can see that I've already peed in the Cheerios of the "not so polite" on here and that means very little to me. Believe it. I don't eat, breathe and sleep Topix... If we all work together and try to stop the bickering, then the vulgarity will stop. Eventually, bans will happen.
(I have a feeling that it already IS happening slowly but surely and I know for a fact that warnings are starting to increase because people in other threads are talking about that too).

Oh, to have my all seeing, evil eyeball have Mod privileges, LOL! Alas, that will never happen. They all live in California from what I can tell, and I think California is eventually going to slide off into the ocean one day. I for one don't want to take that ride...
(Nor do I want the antique china that I inherited get bashed to smithereens from earthquakes)!!! Not that this set of china would save my tail when SHTF, but I am kind of partial to my "things"..

:)

#72230 Oct 14, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points! However the mods know what has been made clear. The malicious disruptive behavior by these guys won't stop. Can't you tell they live for it?
Yes it will stop. But we ALL have to be a part of the process. Stop hitting that darned "reply" button to keep your own comment from getting zapped in the process. Stop the taunting when you see that something has been removed. As far as I can tell, the Mods have tried more than once to help this thread, but when the taunting continues what are they supposed to do? Zap everyone's comments?
(Or kill the thread completely? That's HIGHLY doubtful)..

I enjoyed this thread so much last year. But again, I bowed out when the negativity and vile comments started pouring in. I'm hoping that what I'm trying to say will make sense and not offend those of you who enjoy this thread too. It would be nice to get back on track and stop all the foolishness from BOTH sides.

Many of you, I respect and enjoy reading comments from. I hope that we can continue in peace. The way the world is going, tranquility is a plus at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is this 48 min Jess_2004 3
christmas 9 hr kygirl 1
who's the biggest druggie's in wolfe county???? 9 hr Notshockedatall 20
Where is the law 23 hr goodness 46
How stop lice and bed bug infections in schools. Mon WeAreTheUglyCitizens 6
Tacos Mon SweatPea 10
brittany mullins (Mar '14) Sun doubt it 34
Campton Dating
Find my Match

Campton Jobs