Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,155)

Showing posts 63,081 - 63,100 of81,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
look up then down

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

the chem trails are killing all the birds

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Well, they shouldn't be killing my cute fuzzy birdies! I think that would make us all sad.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, they shouldn't be killing my cute fuzzy birdies! I think that would make us all sad.
Ir would, indeed.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

It's dem' darn dems politicing crossed the country in dem'dar jets a' killing dem birdies.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Sumbody kill a turkey over my back yard around Nov-27th -

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Knowitall9 wrote:
Sumbody kill a turkey over my back yard around Nov-27th -
Well, that wasn't nice.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that wasn't nice.
You actually thunk all them Thunksgivin' turkey birds are committin' suicide , just to be devoured at dinner ?- Somebody , somewhere , is killin' them gobblers - They ain't fallin' from Heaven of their own free will and accord -
what

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

scary wrote:
Here's a link so you know I'm not joking: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6185...
We all need to stock up - water, batteries, make sure you have a heating source, food. If the New Madrid goes, transportation across the Mississippi could be affected. Stay safe, be prepared for the worst, hope for the best, and pray.
i hope you are kidding
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Although they try to own it by rewritting all the post of regular they obsess over and proving on a daily basis what ignorant, hateful trolls they are. Plus the fact, you would have to feel sorry for the people of Scottsville that have to live around them or being targetted in every forum in Kentucky. Sad, lonely, twisted bunch that they are.

You regulars and DECENT posters have a great evening. I will. Off work and off to have dinner with friends. Trolls...keep on obsessing and showing your ignorance. You have been on a roll for months.

Here is my BIRD story for the day! lol

Winged Planet: Bald Eagles Play Catch
These bald eagles sharpen their hunting skills through play.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/winged-plan...

Love the Eagles!

"CLICK"

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Knowitall9 wrote:
<quoted text>You actually thunk all them Thunksgivin' turkey birds are committin' suicide , just to be devoured at dinner ?- Somebody , somewhere , is killin' them gobblers - They ain't fallin' from Heaven of their own free will and accord -
I love me some turkey. I don't think it's nice or cool that someone is hunting on YOUR land.
cat

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

The samething is hapening in t ville

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

cat wrote:
The samething is hapening in t ville
OMG, there's a Cat in the Bird thread!!!! lol
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I did, Scruff. AfakeBeliever still thinks she owns it.
No, the problem is that you have to make it your personal campaign to comment on what Abeliever or some of the rest of us post. Even changing our IDs. What business is it of yours what we believe or post or our lifestyle ? You don't even know us.

Why can't you just ignore it and go on with your attempts at being funny without focusing on us or what we post? Just let it be and live and let live.... post and let post.

If anyone thinks they own this thread, you apparently do just based on what you post. You don't really have all that much to say unless you are trying to taunt others with made up stuff about their lives that you know nothing about.

I will leave you and your cohorts alone to post whatever you desire if you will show us the same courtesy.
redneck34

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Does this topic ever die lol
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I could easily make it to Centre College in Danville for tonight's debate, but they did not send me an invitation. GOOD!!!

Probably afraid I would show up with a live rooster in one hand and beer in the other. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I hope everyone had a good Thursday on 10/11/12, kinda cool, we won't see that again lol.

Have a great evening,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

As usual, you are far removed from reality with your opinions. I think you have an inferiority complex and have to try to bolster your opinion of yourself by downgrading others. Any slurs we ever posted were simply rebuttals to your nonsense directed at us or what we have posted.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

redneck34 wrote:
Does this topic ever die lol
Nope. It's kinda like that song that never ends.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Well Una, we got in our own debate and won't need to bother with listening to the politicians. LOL Have a good night. I am out of here.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the problem is that you have to make it your personal campaign to comment on what Abeliever or some of the rest of us post. Even changing our IDs. What business is it of yours what we believe or post or our lifestyle ? You don't even know us.
Why can't you just ignore it and go on with your attempts at being funny without focusing on us or what we post? Just let it be and live and let live.... post and let post.
If anyone thinks they own this thread, you apparently do just based on what you post. You don't really have all that much to say unless you are trying to taunt others with made up stuff about their lives that you know nothing about.
I will leave you and your cohorts alone to post whatever you desire if you will show us the same courtesy.
Hi, Ancient Wolf. You're always the gentleman. I would not waste my time answering vulgar trolls' posts. Perhaps it would be better not to respond directly to nasty trolls' posts, as you once said before. There are enough normal people to just continue our conversations. Those trolls have a narrow view of the world, and have nothing to say except to spew vulgar comments. It is sad that they have no higher intellect than the gutter. By the way, I am getting better, and now can take short walks on the farm. As usual, Stein is by my side and says "hi" to dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,081 - 63,100 of81,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Campton Forum right now

Search the Campton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DemocRATS 146,009
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 54 min Ricky Noya 16,114
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
Harollina perry 15 hr jones7892 5
Fun Women (Sep '13) 19 hr I Know 15
The fair is going to be Huge 23 hr Agree 2
Aaron cheaatin on mary and also aaron is doin p... (Aug '11) 23 hr Jakob 8
•••
•••
•••
Campton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Campton Jobs