Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,658

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#71890 Oct 10, 2012
Ol cut and past Unasuks seems to be the biggest cut and paster on topix,, cuts my every comment then paste them into his with a few per-ver-ted third grader comments. Poor bugger, must be sad to be fully retarded. I hope he gets some meds or treatment.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#71894 Oct 10, 2012
Getting chillier. The birds know it's coming, that's why my seed keeps disappearing. The squirrels can't get to it now. hehe Mean I am, just mean.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71896 Oct 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Forget it Dont Care, The fat lady hasn't sung yet and Wednesday isn't over. I have just been really too busy for Topix.
Hi Ancient Wolf, I see they are missing us huh? Other than the "chit chat" they have missed having some new material to sling their crap at. Sad creatures with nothing to do but pop in and out of every forum/thread trying to be noticed. Must really suck to be them, beautiful days with no friends and nothing but hate and stalking on topix. Sure was a great day. Beautiful, lots of birds out.

BIRD story:

Crow adopts family
After a family nursed him back to health, a crow named Walter decides that home isn't necessarily with his own kind.
http://www.cnn.com/video/...

Seems there is a story everyday about birds and bears. Poor bears are hungry and more and more of the land they roamed is being developed and wild animals are coming closer and closer to man made developments, like the wolves were recently. Hate it when they kill them instead of relocating them.

Hope you had a great day. I certainly did. Looks like the trolls just had the same ole thing to do....trash people on topix. Nothing but slugs.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71899 Oct 10, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Ol cut and past Unasuks seems to be the biggest cut and paster on topix,, cuts my every comment then paste them into his with a few per-ver-ted third grader comments. Poor bugger, must be sad to be fully retarded. I hope he gets some meds or treatment.
Hi Hempburn, you are right, cried about it for months and ends up being the biggest cut and paste with unajr following suit. They live for the moment they see you, Aw, Sybil, Blueminer or me on here. They don't have an original thought between them. Seen this cute bear story and thought I would share it with you. Seems there is one every week in the news. I know the trolls will love it like the ducky stories una gets off on.

Hope you have a great night. Loser mimicking trolls ...NAH!

Hold your breath stalker trolls...I might be back. LOL

"CLICK"
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#71900 Oct 10, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ancient Wolf, I see they are missing us huh? Other than the "chit chat" they have missed having some new material to sling their crap at. Sad creatures with nothing to do but pop in and out of every forum/thread trying to be noticed. Must really suck to be them, beautiful days with no friends and nothing but hate and stalking on topix. Sure was a great day. Beautiful, lots of birds out.
BIRD story:
Crow adopts family
After a family nursed him back to health, a crow named Walter decides that home isn't necessarily with his own kind.
http://www.cnn.com/video/...
Seems there is a story everyday about birds and bears. Poor bears are hungry and more and more of the land they roamed is being developed and wild animals are coming closer and closer to man made developments, like the wolves were recently. Hate it when they kill them instead of relocating them.
Hope you had a great day. I certainly did. Looks like the trolls just had the same ole thing to do....trash people on topix. Nothing but slugs.
Thought I would copy this just to aggravate them some more and show that I am not ready to go out, in fact I just came in from working outside for the 4th productive day in a row.

They are really dumb with their made up stories about us and empburn. Besides, I don't need to go out for beers, I have plenty right here. LOL Have a good night

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71901 Oct 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Thought I would copy this just to aggravate them some more and show that I am not ready to go out, in fact I just came in from working outside for the 4th productive day in a row.

They are really dumb with their made up stories about us and empburn. Besides, I don't need to go out for beers, I have plenty right here. LOL Have a good night
I'm looking for a new book have you read "Winter of the World " by Follett
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71902 Oct 10, 2012
Awe, he waits in anticipation for Abeliever he mocks..twisted troll isn't he? lol

Forgot to add the bear story, enjoy:

Orphaned bear cub enters home, tries chocolate cake
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/06/14...

You know they will click on it anyway. We don't alter websites/comments and post virus filled sites like they do. They click on every one that Sybil posts. Just like the Godvines or they wouldn't know their content. Think they are fooling people. Trolls must be in a thread invading contest, apparently they troll every forum 24 hours a day. People even follow them here to join them or spit back at them for their nonsense. Sure must suck to be them. Glad I have a REAL life.

"CLICK"
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#71903 Oct 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought I would copy this just to aggravate them some more and show that I am not ready to go out, in fact I just came in from working outside for the 4th productive day in a row.
They really envy you and Hempburn. lol Maybe we should repost them after each one is rewritten with ignorance and lies so they have to constantly see them and decent folks dropping in see what trolls they are.

Hope you have a good night. I am out of here. Might drop back in later tonight if I can't sleep and am BORED. hahaha

"CLICK"
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#71904 Oct 10, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking for a new book have you read "Winter of the World " by Follett
No,I have not read that one. Soon time to ramp up on reading though. I do most of my reading in the winter. When the temperatures are above 40, I have a difficult time staying inside.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71905 Oct 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No,I have not read that one. Soon time to ramp up on reading though. I do most of my reading in the winter. When the temperatures are above 40, I have a difficult time staying inside.
It's a weighty book 900 plus pages from WWII. "Fall of Giants" was the first book maybe I will read it first.
Thanks!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71920 Oct 10, 2012
Have a good night you people.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#71923 Oct 10, 2012
The birds will return.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#71926 Oct 11, 2012
huh wrote:
Isn't this post getting kind of old?
It is not the post that is getting old, but stupid jerks with nothing to do but try to taunt others with pretend stories about their lives, that they know nothing about. Their ignornce is overwhelming, but the taunting is not successful.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#71927 Oct 11, 2012
Three hours without stupid snide commentary, mornings are great. Time to go watch the birds.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#71929 Oct 11, 2012
Good morning. Cold but no frost this morning here. The Common Flickers are very active in their search for the last few grasshoppers and bugs in the yard. I'm hoping for a mild winter.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71932 Oct 11, 2012
It was just a bad case of avion flu

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71933 Oct 11, 2012
Little birds are happy now, more seeds and sunny weather right now. Happy birds!
look up then down

Bowling Green, KY

#71934 Oct 11, 2012
the chem trails are killing all the birds

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#71935 Oct 11, 2012
Well, they shouldn't be killing my cute fuzzy birdies! I think that would make us all sad.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#71936 Oct 11, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, they shouldn't be killing my cute fuzzy birdies! I think that would make us all sad.
Ir would, indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min muletrain 6,961
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Uncle Tab 155,241
Who has the nicest truck in Wolfe County ? 8 hr Just wondering 1
dena brooks (Aug '13) 8 hr RHL 7
Campton Music Thread (May '12) 10 hr Musikologist 26
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 20 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,296
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 21 hr Republicans are e... 16,183
Campton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Campton Jobs

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Campton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Campton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]