First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kaye

West Liberty, KY

#21 Dec 11, 2012
if you want to and if u got yahoo then get me there at andsingle80 ok. i would like to give them to children that would love to have them. they are like new in the original boxes. so if you will leave me anote there then i will answer your message. but i will go in the storage this week or next and get them out for you.
rumor

West Liberty, KY

#22 Dec 12, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you paying rent? If that is all the income that is coming in, with kids, you would qualify for HUD housing. You can also get LINHEAP to help with the electric bill. You should get a medical card for the kids, you should also get a few foodstamps. If your water is realy 132 something is wrong, or else you have a whole lot of people on that meter. THere is help if you look for it. You just got to look for it.
i know this i have tried it is cery hard to get in these places they have a waiting list and if i dan as long as i can i would rather not lice in them because of the drugs in there my kids are young abd dont need that now
rumor

West Liberty, KY

#23 Dec 12, 2012
exduse my writing midpeled a few live not lice sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real issues 1 hr A GD TOLSON 17
wreck on 191 last night in front of race track 2 hr friend 12
where is mossa tibbs at know 9 hr Yourmomhasabigpussy 64
James Best arrested for drugs and arson 17 hr steves friend 3
a gd tolson 17 hr steves friend 12
steves friend 17 hr steves friend 4
Top ten as#es in Campton...womens as#es!...go! 18 hr james best 3
More from around the web

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE