sos

West Liberty, KY

#1 May 17, 2010
omg, brandon fallen. you are low. how low can you be? i seen your ass out in campton with them high school girls last weekend. amy you dont need him.
correction

West Liberty, KY

#2 May 17, 2010
I am in college lmao
whatever

West Liberty, KY

#3 May 18, 2010
ur in college huh.... well danielle he was married!
i know

West Liberty, KY

#4 May 18, 2010
Well I seen him too. LOL. And I was like man alive. I mean hes what 25 now. And he was with a big ole girl too.
outsider

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2010
amy if you want a real man i think your gorgeous hes a dumbass
matt

West Liberty, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2010
well i was round and seen what he does he acts like he something man he aint right he had a good woman but he still a kid runnin round partyin i thought he was a dad i guess his ole lady takes care of the youngun while he does his thing men brandon buddy you goin to wake up one day to late man
whatever

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2010
Simply put I was with him that night. So he wanted to have some fun. Big deal. It was all harmless. Let him do his thing. Hell with Amy who cares. O O O she is gorgeous, well so what. She is not that pretty. Im sick and tired of hearing how pretty she is. And Matt its her job to take care of the kid(youngun), not his.If she wanted to have fun maybe she shouldnt got knocked up.So Amy take care of the kids, I will take care of Brandon.
matt

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2010
i sence jelaousy whatever amy is gorgeous hes a fool and its his place as much as her to take care of the kid but he aint goin to have to worry bout it someone else will fill his shoes i know i would all you are is a cheap thrill heck u can find that in a bottle but a woman like her you cant buy
whatever

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jun 29, 2010
Ummm NO.I am not the least jealous of her. What is it that all guys see in her? Tell me that. I am just saying that I heard that from several friends of mine, "Amy is so pretty, Brandon had it made"
Well maybe he wasnt happy with her you think of that. Maybe he needed more. And well we gave him what he needed lol.
kevin whisman

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jun 30, 2010
we used to 69 each other
family

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jun 30, 2010
brandon is my family. he is a good guy.i always liked amy to. its things like this that break people apart. kevin thats just nasty. he aint like that. he would never be with a man. he must have took ur girl back in the day. get over urself kevin. whatever you seem to have issues with ur looks. so i am assuming your the fatty he was seen with. he was only with you for a ride home so yeah.and as bad as you hate to hear it yes amy is SO SO SO PRETTY
whatever

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2010
Listen, Brandon is a good guy. He should have never married her. He said she got pregnant so he couldnt leave her. He never wanted kids. No one thinks about his side of the story. How sad it is that she gets knocked up and traps him.
Thomas licon

Morehead, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2010
Matt dont worry those shoes have already been filled
outsider

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jul 1, 2010
thomas licon i remember you dont you got a bunch of kids now amy honey brandon aint worth it but dont go for that one he is worse
outsider

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jul 1, 2010
amy turns out licon boy there cheated on his woman alot hes got a bad drinking problem he would do you real bad and you dont want that he always been a trouble maker he dont care about women they are game a joke to him dont be fooled by what lie he tell you he aint the keepin kind i know him how he is i use like him till i seen what road he was on
well

West Liberty, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2010
Brandon is wild as hell. I know. The one night in paticular that everyone is talking about here when he was out with his cuz and those girls he acted like a real bad ass. Well aint no one scared of ur ass. Have you another beer and keep your ass in the vehicle man. Is Amy that one dark haired girl he use to date?
amylen

West Liberty, KY

#18 Jul 9, 2010
ok seriously its enough. i know what brandon has and has not done. no one needs to inform me of nothing. i find that all to often people seem to know more than they really do. i think what everyone needs to do is spend a little less time minding everyone elses business and a little more time minding there own. as far as telling me about thomas, i know excatly what kind of person he is.
aaaa

Morehead, KY

#19 Jul 24, 2010
Listen you dope heads..Let's get the story straight. Amy is the cheater not Brandon, and if he did cheat on her then she damn well deserved it. Yea she's the one taking care of the kids because he's out working his ass off to support his family, like you all should do and get a life and quit talkin shit about people on the internet..Really grow some balls and tell him to his face..bunch of pussys
amylen

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jul 25, 2010
good choice of names aaaa. coward. dont call anyone else out on not saying something to someones face. u didnt post ur name. not that i blame u if ur who i think. u got ur own skeltons. as far as thomas, lol say all u want. at least he isnt a kid. he doesnt have to ask permission to cruise campton.;)
thomas

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Jul 25, 2010
Hell no I dont have to ask permission Iam big boy hell i even have my Own Car she can ride with me if she wants but we dont have to go cruise to have a good time !!!!! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Robert William Vance (Sep '12) 12 hr No one special 2
crystal patton Thu elvis 1
Does Campton have any haunted houses, graveyard... (Jan '09) Wed Do not follow this 53
Benny R. Campbell Wed haha 8
where is mossa tibbs at know Wed tbone 32
brittany mullins (Mar '14) Apr 15 gghhhj 46
missy king is a fat slob Apr 15 true dat 1
More from around the web

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]