First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Just wondering how he is and where he is. Is he still married to Heather? If not I would like to get up with him!
informed

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2011
He is married but think he still parties..
wondering

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2011
what exactly does "he still parties" mean? That kinda leaves you to think so many things.
Nicole

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2011
He's still married exclusively to Heather.
uh oh

Sandy Hook, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2011
I smell trouble.
why

Ezel, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
Why does she put up with his sorry ass all he does is run the roads high and here lately in her car but if she don't care then I don't but it was good to see him today hopefully the next time we can ride around or something as for Nicole you are just jealous because you seen us talking today so go lay down somewhere
who cares

West Liberty, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2011
Why would anyone care about that nasty bunch!

“SIG 550”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 20, 2011
typical trouble brewing here
Heather

Ezel, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2011
You know what it doesn't really matter what any of you think. As long as we are happy then that is all that really matters, isn't it. So as for "why" you obviously know why I put up with his so called "sorry ass" otherwise you wouldn't be talking to him or wanting to ride around with him. And as for "who cares" we are not a nasty bunch. And I am not even going to argue with any of you over this because if you were important in my life you would have come to me and told me this was on here and you would have put your real names. So get a life and please clean up your own homes before you worry about mine.
Jenn

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2011
Heather wrote:
You know what it doesn't really matter what any of you think. As long as we are happy then that is all that really matters, isn't it. So as for "why" you obviously know why I put up with his so called "sorry ass" otherwise you wouldn't be talking to him or wanting to ride around with him. And as for "who cares" we are not a nasty bunch. And I am not even going to argue with any of you over this because if you were important in my life you would have come to me and told me this was on here and you would have put your real names. So get a life and please clean up your own homes before you worry about mine.
So you're only with him for the drugs too??? Makes sense I guess.
Heather

Ezel, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2011
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you out of your mind??? I don't do shit. But I guess that means that you don't know me. So let's not run your mouthes when you have no idea of what you are talking about. Don't think I would have been able to work at the nursing home or Dr. Shaikh's office if I was on drugs you dumb ass. So let's not cast stones when we are all living in glass homes......
Heather

Ezel, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2011
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
But I do see why you would say this because I just went and read what I wrote and it was worded oddly.....
asdasd

Hanoi, Vietnam

#13 Nov 22, 2011
wondering wrote:
Just wondering how he is and where he is. Is he still married to Heather? If not I would like to get up with him!
Done
yeller

Campton, KY

#14 Nov 22, 2011
mah too
Steph

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2012
I hear he's single again!
Brian

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2012
Steph wrote:
I hear he's single again!
I am not single, still married to Heather and will be.
Heather Akers

West Liberty, KY

#17 Jan 16, 2012
Nope he isn't single and I don't think he will be. Thank you everyone for caring so much about our relationship!!! Makes us feel so loved!!!
i know

West Liberty, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2012
the thing is heather when u did work there all you did was bitch and complain and you were rude
Janet

West Liberty, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2012
i know wrote:
the thing is heather when u did work there all you did was bitch and complain and you were rude
Sounds like to me she always had to back the other cnas a**es up because they didn't have the balls to do it themselves Heather knows how to be real instead of fake. Don't think for one second that any of those girls care about your health because I go to the doctor there and I know they talk about me as well as everyone else that comes through that door. But I am locked into his clinic and would change in a heart beat if the other clinic took my insurance. But I think this post was about Brian not Heather I just figured I would throw that out their.
Sam campbell

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2012
Dam heather these ppl need 2 get a dam life. This topix s**t is a f'n joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did jack Davis move back? 13 hr Just Curious 2
Chelcie Tyra 13 hr Just Curious 6
Rogia Tibbs aka lil bit 18 hr Seeking Information 2
Trumps Twitter Fri URKillinUs 2
Campton Music Thread (May '12) Thu Musikologist 31
country kitchen Sep 21 Yuck 16
What does everyone think ofAshley swango (Hend... Sep 20 thatonegirl 1

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance