what can u tell me about MISSY? plz post ur names if u can,no worries.

Posted in the Campton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Do u know MISSY Trent

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

I'm her best friend,I live n campton.I've seen alot of trash bout her on here lately,I have to say most these negative remarks were surely made by some 1 that couldnt really kmow her!WEVE KNOWN EACH other since early grade school...so what can u tell us bout 'MISSY'? and ill tell u if u really know her. shes' a lil crazy and got a temper! BUT SHE generous,kind,doesnt want hurt any body,she always left people be unless they try b starting somethin' with her. i know she has alot of friends,tho' she has alot friends that r older than she is'
xxxxxooooo

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

MISSY HO
MISSY

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

xxxxxooooo wrote:
MISSY HO
were u trying to say that Missy is a 'hoe'? if that what u meant,then explain why u think that about me? I c u [4 whatever reason]didnt post ur name ur real name,y not i did! IM just 1 woman ,go ahead post ya name nuttin 2 b scared of. i just want know who i talk 2,and who talkin 2 me,that all. so write me bak ,give me ur explaination and post ya 1st name at least.
blank

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Missy why do you want to start a post about yourself, It's not like every one on here dont know its you, All the post from Murlreesboro,TN have been made by Missy Trent, the only why that you can get something said good about you is post it yourself!
Do u know MISSY Trent wrote:
I'm her best friend,I live n campton.I've seen alot of trash bout her on here lately,I have to say most these negative remarks were surely made by some 1 that couldnt really kmow her!WEVE KNOWN EACH other since early grade school...so what can u tell us bout 'MISSY'? and ill tell u if u really know her. shes' a lil crazy and got a temper! BUT SHE generous,kind,doesnt want hurt any body,she always left people be unless they try b starting somethin' with her. i know she has alot of friends,tho' she has alot friends that r older than she is'
MISSY and company

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

blank wrote:
Missy why do you want to start a post about yourself, It's not like every one on here dont know its you, All the post from Murlreesboro,TN have been made by Missy Trent, the only why that you can get something said good about you is post it yourself!<quoted text>
we use this pc shelly,karen,and maryjean. BLANK,post ur given name! yeah and miss use it 2 along w/sum other friends occasionally...L.M.F.A.O. K.M.A so get over it,nobody really cares. missy,shelly,m.j.t.samuels 'n' any one else that posts this site here. bye. blank this!
MISSY

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

blank wrote:
Missy why do you want to start a post about yourself, It's not like every one on here dont know its you, All the post from Murlreesboro,TN have been made by Missy Trent, the only why that you can get something said good about you is post it yourself!<quoted text>
we dont care bout makin friends [got enough a those] keepin friends, or even anything that said be it good or bad...just the truth,and further more..no 1 got place 2 talk shit or make allegations against any 1 w/o evidense 2 prove shit,what u get out of all this shit posted here bout all these ppl.?! u need make urselves known,every one has the right 2 defend themself and confront their accuser./even n court of law. I dont hide or disguise my identity,several ppl. get on this comp. talk bull s**t,they dont no n e 1 and think it hilarious 2 get u all going.u cant take ne thing u hear as fact and little of what u c. so get over urself,these smartass friends i got say anything!lol they do crazy s**t just 4 laffs 2,nobody care bout over sensitive ppl. like alot of u. im going 2 b more selective of i allow on here from now on,but they do it from home and s**t if they can ruffle ur feathers!ha ha i got nuthin 4 this page or its liars and s**t stirrers...goodbye and kiss my hot ass!
What

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

MISSY wrote:
<quoted text> we dont care bout makin friends [got enough a those] keepin friends, or even anything that said be it good or bad...just the truth,and further more..no 1 got place 2 talk shit or make allegations against any 1 w/o evidense 2 prove shit,what u get out of all this shit posted here bout all these ppl.?! u need make urselves known,every one has the right 2 defend themself and confront their accuser./even n court of law. I dont hide or disguise my identity,several ppl. get on this comp. talk bull s**t,they dont no n e 1 and think it hilarious 2 get u all going.u cant take ne thing u hear as fact and little of what u c. so get over urself,these smartass friends i got say anything!lol they do crazy s**t just 4 laffs 2,nobody care bout over sensitive ppl. like alot of u. im going 2 b more selective of i allow on here from now on,but they do it from home and s**t if they can ruffle ur feathers!ha ha i got nuthin 4 this page or its liars and s**t stirrers...goodbye and kiss my hot ass!
WHAT? Say WHAT? You need to fire-up another bowl and go to bed.<<<
come again

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

"KISS MY HOT ASS" your ass is far from hot, in fact you look more like a man than a women.
MISSY wrote:
<quoted text> we dont care bout makin friends [got enough a those] keepin friends, or even anything that said be it good or bad...just the truth,and further more..no 1 got place 2 talk shit or make allegations against any 1 w/o evidense 2 prove shit,what u get out of all this shit posted here bout all these ppl.?! u need make urselves known,every one has the right 2 defend themself and confront their accuser./even n court of law. I dont hide or disguise my identity,several ppl. get on this comp. talk bull s**t,they dont no n e 1 and think it hilarious 2 get u all going.u cant take ne thing u hear as fact and little of what u c. so get over urself,these smartass friends i got say anything!lol they do crazy s**t just 4 laffs 2,nobody care bout over sensitive ppl. like alot of u. im going 2 b more selective of i allow on here from now on,but they do it from home and s**t if they can ruffle ur feathers!ha ha i got nuthin 4 this page or its liars and s**t stirrers...goodbye and kiss my hot ass!
Obvious

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

Man I do wish you would get off the computer and give it up. It is so obvious that you are the one writing all this ignorant shit Missy. When will you realize NO ONE gives a shit about anything involving you. You, Regina, and Amber have fought on here like 5 year olds. It's pathetic. Give it up people. Poor Bill.....
MISSY

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

come again wrote:
"KISS MY HOT ASS" your ass is far from hot, in fact you look more like a man than a women.<quoted text>
I am manly.com e on!LMFAO lol ha THANKS 4 the laff,we all need all the laughter we can get esp.the way the b.s on this site reads out!LOL most on put shit on here n then 4 sum reason dont even want state their name! I'd think u would want who u talk trashy bull about 2 no exactly who u r, and Yeah, u said it! so give us sum names if pissin ur subject off is ur goal,ur gonna have 2 find a new approach. still funny 'tho.
MISSY

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Obvious wrote:
Man I do wish you would get off the computer and give it up. It is so obvious that you are the one writing all this ignorant shit Missy. When will you realize NO ONE gives a shit about anything involving you. You, Regina, and Amber have fought on here like 5 year olds. It's pathetic. Give it up people. Poor Bill.....
Obvious, I dont hide my name. u can read topix that concern u. we can bitch n piss n moan as well as any1,obvious u just another nose! dont like it, dont read it! nobody gives a damn bout anom.sh*t. LMFAO again!!!!!!!!!!
MISSY

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

MISSY wrote:
<quoted text> I am manly.com e on!LMFAO lol ha THANKS 4 the laff,we all need all the laughter we can get esp.the way the b.s on this site reads out!LOL most on put shit on here n then 4 sum reason dont even want state their name! I'd think u would want who u talk trashy bull about 2 no exactly who u r, and Yeah, u said it! so give us sum names if pissin ur subject off is ur goal,ur gonna have 2 find a new approach. still funny 'tho.
DAMN, u made me look! had me thinking,but no, it's still HOTT!
MISSY

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

What wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? Say WHAT? You need to fire-up another bowl and go to bed.<<<
a bowl a what? that line there tells alot bout u n what u no slim 2 none about! HA!HA!HA!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

and she replys to her own post,
MISSY wrote:
<quoted text> DAMN, u made me look! had me thinking,but no, it's still HOTT!
missy

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

lol wrote:
and she replys to her own post,<quoted text>
i guess i did.hee i wasnt browsin under the influence,I swear it.lmfao o'b4 i 4get,We miss u butterflykisses,I may have a crush on u/hows at grab ya!! No prick here,but lotsa Balls. bak 2 replyin myself-can talk 2 myself if I like,dont no a betta prsn 2 talk w.
y'all need 2 lighten up,smile. smell the roses,cant we all just get along,rodney? who the hell pissed n ur gastank,ne way? Try,try again. Swap a smile-spread sum cheer,just b happy while ur here! good advice as u can buy anywhere. I can ramble bullshit allday,whass yo name,hoo yoo? I no u? R we close? DIS THE NOITALLNEWSCHANNEL aint it? my bad dawg.Peace
missy

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Obvious wrote:
I couldnt care less,I dont give a sh*t bout u idiots dawgin the whole damn town!I like messin w/regina-she fu**ED w/me & u dont have a freaking clue!STay out this thread I mean nobody cares so y ppl keep opening it & then cry bout it? I dont want ppl like that liking,hating,or loving me.I got ppl & they r real.post ur name or s.t.f.u!!!! swap a smile spread sum cheer lets b happy while were here. these fools dont care how much i post n here,wats ur malfunction? I like it! find a new approach,cuz it aint workin 4 u! WE have 2 act like 5yr olds, or we would b outta place on here.I guess these topix r all posted by mature ppl? bitc8 wont talk 2 me n the flesh,or believe me i wouldnt waste my time on here. but i got that right if i please.its obvious who u likely r,that aint all that 'obvious!' poor bill has a good laff w/this shit.he ben there,he understands how regina deserves all the hell i can cause her/we dealt w/alot a bs/still r.if u didnt c it,u dont no.and my friends give her hell,& enjoy reading my comments 2 her,i have 2.i dont open shit that is nun my concern..my advice is do the same!and it wont bug u! amber got nuthin 2 do w/that d.p'd whore and the shit she started w/me 4 no damn reason!regina opened this can of worms & has begged 2 b dawged by us,i give it 2 her then,im nice like that.i take very good care of bill,poor bill...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Campton Forum right now

Search the Campton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Upcoming county election 7 min AMUSING 50
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min wtf 139,065
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min Anne52 81,258
Brandon Perry? 2 hr Overlay 9
meth (Dec '10) 2 hr meow 15
sheila banks 2 hr hank 11
What would you do with $1000? Or even more? 5 hr high 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campton Jobs

•••
•••