London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

I am calling ABC on this bar! They allow underage people to come in and roam all of the time. My daughter went there and came home drunk!! They will be caught! I will see to it!
concerned

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

I know what you mean. I know several underage kids that have been there. It is really sad. Call the ABC on this bunch because they need to be shut down...
no way

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

i go there all the time, i don't see any underage kids in there,its your job to keep a eye on your kids don't put blame on someone else who ever she was runnig with is to blame or yourself
Furious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

My girl is 19 yrs. of age, not 21!! It is different if they are somewhere and aren't out driving!! They did not have a DD! Taking a big chance of losing there lives!!! I am not putting the blame on anyone, but more than likely if they would have not allowed her inside she would have been fine. I am saying a bar should be held accountable for such actions when the law states to be 21yrs of age! As far as ABC (Alcohol Beverage Control)they need to be notified on such actions!! Then that causes fines and sometimes suspension on the bar itself.
get er done

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Go Get em Furious! you need the number to the ABC?
no way

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

an or you could handle this, by talking to the owners an help them stop it this might help everone ,without calling the law but my guess is that you are a trouble maker, therfor there probely no truth to what you say any how
get er done

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Anyone who gives a person under 21 beer, wine, whiskey , etc.. can get in BIG TROUBLE!!
Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Here is all the info you need.

http://www.abc.ky.gov/enforcement/
Furious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

It really doesnt matter to me. That bar has had it's ups and downs! Nothing will come of it if they dont get caught. ABC sends investigators inside to observe and if they do find them at fault, they will get busted right there. So, it isnt anything if they abide by the law! It doesnt help to talk with the qwners, that has been done! They just need to ID everyone and not allow it!
Furious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Thanks guys!!
get er done

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

You mean the Silvermine actually is a bar? I wouldn't send my dog out there to drink anything. I mean have you seen some of those so called women that goes there? Butt Ugly... That would be a good name for it The " Butt Ugly Bar and Grille". My friend who went there one time about 2 years ago said that a lot of the women he seen there had very few teeth or none at all! Can you say meth heads?
no ID ea

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Why would they ID someone when at $ 2 per beer they can pocket $10-20 right real quick.
lmao

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Furious wrote:
I am calling ABC on this bar! They allow underage people to come in and roam all of the time. My daughter went there and came home drunk!! They will be caught! I will see to it!
yur an idiot.. they dont ALLOW underage people.. obviously u dont know how easy it is to sneak in a bar with a couple hundred people! if you are so concerned DONT LET YOUR DAUGHTER GO TO THE BAR STUPID ASS!!! if she wants alcohol its easier to get it from friends than goin to the bar honey!!!!!!!!!!i mean i dont let my kids go out without knowing where they are and sometimes going out an checking on them. its part of being a responsible parent..
ho ho ho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

its just a redneck bar and there is a fight about every weekend there! just look at what works out there the little blond waitress is all over everything that looks like a man! and the pill heads and hos have took over the place!!
thank you

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

what did you do to your girl, there would be a charge agance her as well
Furious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Well, I do not let my girl go to bars, she is over 18, and we do have trust. That is how I know where she was! I am thankful that she told me and did not lie about it. My point is that there are rules and laws for reasons. Not for people with that authority to abuse it. Yes, she would have been charged as well, that is the consequence taken! I am not saying my daughter was in the right, I love her and care about her, that is why I am furious and upset with the way our world doesn't care. Stand for what is right.
girl

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

the world does't care, starting with your world and then your girls world.your girl or you started this topix, but the bar is to blam, take your girl out there an say don, 't let her in .they won't.
heather

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

maybe you need to reread the first two lines of your post. It is not different if she is "somwhere and not out driving"! In your own words she is just 19 not 21. So she obviously is drinking more than just at the bar. Maybe you should do something about that because underage drinking is still underage drinking no matter where you are. I am not saying don't do anything about the bar, I am simply saying it sounds to me like the problem may lay with your daughter and not the bar.
Furious wrote:
My girl is 19 yrs. of age, not 21!! It is different if they are somewhere and aren't out driving!! They did not have a DD! Taking a big chance of losing there lives!!! I am not putting the blame on anyone, but more than likely if they would have not allowed her inside she would have been fine. I am saying a bar should be held accountable for such actions when the law states to be 21yrs of age! As far as ABC (Alcohol Beverage Control)they need to be notified on such actions!! Then that causes fines and sometimes suspension on the bar itself.
pst

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

The fact that she is drinking at other venues or if she is drinking at home for that matter, it does not give the bar that is being discussed here, or any bar, the legal right to give any underaged person alcohol.
It is illegal to serve alcohol or to sell alcohol to a minor - period. They are in a position to be charged with a crime.
Our society has a tendency to excuse one illegal act simply because other people are doing it. Doesn't make it right and doesn't make it legal.
truth

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Judged:

it does't give them the right to put snuff on here so every one can read an it could not be true, but the hurt is done, usely every thing on here is to start troulbe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of101
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Campton Forum right now

Search the Campton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Cry Baby Stupid 139,029
sheila banks 1 hr friend 9
rogia tibbs 1 hr wondering 5
Amanda Knack/ Banks 1 hr wondering 11
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,254
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
Upcoming county election 2 hr NADDA 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••