wolfe county cops
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen in wolfe

West Liberty, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2012
its sad that some of us get in trouble for little of nothing and some people do drugs and drink and get pulled over and just get let go. im tired of it and i think something needs to be done ive never seen cops that are so damn pitiful. do your damn jobs. you all let criminals go every night and its bullshit and all most of us want is for the criminals to be put in there place. we need some real cops not these that dont do nothing.
citizen in wolfe

West Liberty, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2012
and most of the ones that get away are chicks bec they have tits and an ass.
bennit

Rockholds, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2012
I thank thst they do a good job. If you do not want to get stopped get your vehicle legal and dont be an ass
citizen in wolfe

West Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2012
i dont ever get pulled over and the problem im having is they pull people over for doing shit and they dont arrest them or give them tickets or nothing. but most of the time they just dont do shit, ive seen them let people that are drunk and high go all the time just bec they chicks and ive only had one driving violation in 5 years of driving and i deserved and thats that.
Ape Man

Campton, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2012
bennit wrote:
I thank thst they do a good job. If you do not want to get stopped get your vehicle legal and dont be an ass
If you think they do a good job, you must not live here.
bobo

Campton, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2012
i think you're full of crap. we have good law.
well dude

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2012
rick spencer is a good deputy!
yeah dude

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 8, 2012
if rick caught someone jerkin off he would at least let them finish before arresting them

“SIG 550”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2012
yeah dude wrote:
if rick caught someone jerkin off he would at least let them finish before arresting them
yeah or help them finish
poacher

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2012
Ape man has,somthing to say oncevery post. and now hes a cop sucker too.
Ape Man

West Liberty, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2012
bobo wrote:
i think you're full of crap. we have good law.
You're right, there's usually a State Cop in the county.
Ape Man

West Liberty, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2012
poacher wrote:
Ape man has,somthing to say oncevery post. and now hes a cop sucker too.
What is ONCEVERY??
New word only used in WolfeShit county?
new

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Feb 9, 2012
Ape Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What is ONCEVERY??
New word only used in WolfeShit county?
Where is this new county called "WolfeShit" located? So we now have 121 counties instead of 120? When did this happen?
Ape Man

West Liberty, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2012
new wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this new county called "WolfeShit" located? So we now have 121 counties instead of 120? When did this happen?
County seat is Compton.. Bad boy wannabees
copssux

Georgetown, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2012
the deputys jerk each other off and sling the finished stuff on there boss
bandit

Macon, GA

#16 Feb 10, 2012
call them all barny 5, campton law is afraid of thier own shadows, they cant put some in jail because they will lose thier business of selling pot, maybe they selling drugs now too, who knows?

“SIG 550”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 11, 2012
this town is to close nit that really needs cleaned up but will prolly never happen
dirtydeputy

Lebanon, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2012
Who sells pot? not wolfe county maybe meth
buullllll

United States

#19 Feb 22, 2012
citizen in wolfe wrote:
i dont ever get pulled over and the problem im having is they pull people over for doing shit and they dont arrest them or give them tickets or nothing. but most of the time they just dont do shit, ive seen them let people that are drunk and high go all the time just bec they chicks and ive only had one driving violation in 5 years of driving and i deserved and thats that.
hells bells,they got so damn many State Troopers in area that. That they don't. Have as much on their shoulders as they need to,if they were doing their job instead letting them run rampid Rocky,never ran things like that1
buullllll

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2012
Ppl. That keep to them selves ,don't cause anyone any trouble,stay in at nite.. omG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
country kitchen 21 hr camp 14
Alicia Parks 21 hr pisses off momma 1
Gas Prices ! 22 hr Early Bird 8
Henry Barker Sun Nasty 4
Sawmill Owners (Jun '13) Sun Sammy 36
PVA Examination for nov, 17th Sun PVA examinar 1
looking to find who this man is. Sep 16 so funny 7

Campton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campton Mortgages