fiesta mexico-campbellsville
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jammer

Campbellsville, KY

#65 Feb 13, 2013
Why no love for panchos? Garcias is ok depending on what you get. Their service is horrible though any time that I've been.
Eater

Lexington, KY

#67 Feb 16, 2013
I love their food
John

Lexington, KY

#68 Feb 18, 2013
The food is alright but the service sucks the cashier is dumb as heck and he is very rude the new guy i also dislike and he seems really gay what happened to all the hot senoritas
ice

Elizabethtown, KY

#69 Feb 18, 2013
John wrote:
The food is alright but the service sucks the cashier is dumb as heck and he is very rude the new guy i also dislike and he seems really gay what happened to all the hot senoritas
they were deported back down south
john

Lexington, KY

#70 Feb 18, 2013
ice wrote:
<quoted text>they were deported back down south
darn it i wouldnt mind taking one of them home for a night or two
Mike

Trinity, TX

#71 Mar 7, 2013
You must be a garcias worker cuz your hateing on fiesta to much
James

Trinity, TX

#72 Mar 7, 2013
I know y do all of these people hate on fiesta México its the bomb in its really good i would go there every single day in eat there if i had a lot of Money, i see too many haters. well if it suck like all of this dum Peeps say y does fiesta is one of the busiest resturant in campbellsville and i go there every time i get a chance and i see the whole town in fiesta its crazy i love fiesta.
David

Trinity, TX

#73 Mar 7, 2013
Let me just say fiesta is way better then ponchos and garcias put togther. Go there every day well almost every day food taste good.
David

Trinity, TX

#74 Mar 7, 2013
To expensive buddy
Roger

Lexington, KY

#75 Jul 7, 2013
Well, I have been a loyal customer for years, and it does not look good for the home team...

After the guy called Jamie left, Food quality dropped and has never returned.

I love Mexican food, and have ate at Mexican joint's all across the state of ky, and FIESTA was in the top 5!! No more....

Not sure what happened, but I will never dine at Garcia's again, I guess Pancho's is my only hope?
billy

Buffalo, TX

#76 Jul 7, 2013
David wrote:
Let me just say fiesta is way better then ponchos and garcias put togther. Go there every day well almost every day food taste good.
I like the food ,but don't know if i can stomach the price increases.What used to be 6.50 is now around 10.00. Yikes !!
Check it out

Cecilia, KY

#77 Jul 7, 2013
Roger wrote:
Well, I have been a loyal customer for years, and it does not look good for the home team...
After the guy called Jamie left, Food quality dropped and has never returned.
I love Mexican food, and have ate at Mexican joint's all across the state of ky, and FIESTA was in the top 5!! No more....
Not sure what happened, but I will never dine at Garcia's again, I guess Pancho's is my only hope?
While Jamie did run it well, he was busted and had several different ID's on him. So what does that tell you?
busted

Greenbrier, AR

#78 Jul 7, 2013
Check it out wrote:
<quoted text>While Jamie did run it well, he was busted and had several different ID's on him. So what does that tell you?
stfu mncgruff
Check it out

Cecilia, KY

#79 Jul 7, 2013
busted wrote:
<quoted text>stfu mncgruff
Not mcgruff but if the truth hurts you, sorry about your luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 149,907
Poll HOARDING: Is it really a mental disorder, or ju... (May '10) 29 min BillyBob 69
Bypass paving 15 hr Paver 2
ben nance Wed Wife 7
Can anyone fix these Power Wheels kids cars? (Apr '08) Tue The Helper 52
Enough all ready! (Jan '12) Jul 25 Jim Bob 30
Appt with dr wilkerson. what can i expect? (Sep '15) Jul 25 The TRUTH 9

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages