Best Dine in Resturants in C-ville

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Guy

Smithville, TN

#1 Jan 23, 2008
What are some of the best dine in's around cville. Good reasonable prices are helpful too.
dave

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2008
Ill have to agree on the Golden China....although Im still a little worried about trying out their Hibachi (sp?). The meat on there looks 5 days old
neutral

Vilonia, AR

#4 Jan 23, 2008
Sarah's out by Cox Interior is a good little greasy spoon diner. Orvilles I like. The Chinese is all the same to me. The Smoke pit has the best BBQ around. It just depends on what kind of Mexican food you like. Garcia's is a little fancier but I still like Fiesta best ( poncho's is a spin off of Fiesta)
dave

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2008
Lil Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Their hibachi rocks!!!! I love it! The meat always is fresh every time I go there.
hu...guess Ill have to go take another look at it then lol last time I actually ventured over to the hibachi it looked quite nasty so I just kinda strayed away from it. That and Im just a tad bit of a germaphobe so that doesnt help the situation.
not me

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2008
Stay home & cook, much better. CLEANER!
Local

Huntsville, TX

#8 Jan 23, 2008
Bowling alley is the best.

“You know you wanna”

Since: Jan 08

Chicago

#9 Jan 23, 2008
Best dine in here in C-ville is like trying to decide if you would rather eat hot cat s&%t out of the litter box, or push needles in your own eyes. That being said....Taco Bell!
Local

Huntsville, TX

#10 Jan 23, 2008
DaveHidden13 wrote:
Best dine in here in C-ville is like trying to decide if you would rather eat hot cat s&%t out of the litter box, or push needles in your own eyes. That being said....Taco Bell!
Taco Bell? You must have chose hot cat s&%t out of the litter box.
c-ville man

Doniphan, MO

#11 Jan 23, 2008
dairy queen is the best place to eat in this town always good food there everytime i have eaten there it has been good and you can smoke in there which is also rare anymore

“You know you wanna”

Chicago

#12 Jan 23, 2008
Local wrote:
<quoted text>Taco Bell? You must have chose hot cat s&%t out of the litter box.
It's about the same isn't it!? Ha.
YoYoYo

Buffalo, TX

#13 Jan 23, 2008
Druthers got a killer buffet. Their breakfast is the best you can get around here. Love their biscuit and gravy. Good enough to make ya wanna smack your granny.
good food

Buffalo, TX

#14 Jan 24, 2008
smokepit bbq & fiesta mexico are my 2 favs
StopHelloTheir

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2008
YoYoYo wrote:
Druthers got a killer buffet. Their breakfast is the best you can get around here. Love their biscuit and gravy. Good enough to make ya wanna smack your granny.
What type of meats do they serve on the Buffet?(Druthers) My Dad always talks about food enough to make you smack your Grandpa, but I never heard anyone using Granny. Hmmmm.......

Grandpa should be tougher then Granny.

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2008
Well, the best place (imho) is Garcia's. It's not nasty like Fiesta (and the servers actually seem to want your business), and the food quality is much higher than FM and Pancho's (I do go to Pancho's, however). If you can handle to not so clean atmosphere, Orville's has some good breakfast. Magic Wok is SO much better than Golden China, it's kinda silly. Golden China hasn't been even remotely decent after the hibachi had been out a few months. Their food tastes like something you would get out of a can or your grocer's freezer (InnovAsian FTL)...or worse. Creekside is pretty much hit-and-miss. The bowling alley food...well, I haven't been in a while. It was usually pretty good, for bowling alley fare. Oh, and the suggestion for DQ is quite laughable. Again, haven't been in a while, because it was always nasty (nothing new) and the employees (for the most part) were rejects.
Local

Huntsville, TX

#19 Jan 25, 2008
c-ville man wrote:
dairy queen is the best place to eat in this town always good food there everytime i have eaten there it has been good and you can smoke in there which is also rare anymore
That green sauce they put on the chili dogs is indescribable. Yummy
yesssirr

Smithville, TN

#20 Jan 29, 2008
Orvilles I believe is the best around. Their sat. morning breakfast buffet is awesome and friday night is out of this world. always busy everytime I go, nice family resturant. Creekside aint bad but other than that i dont know why everyone is mentioning dumb fast food resturants, the keyword is DINE-IN
Colleen

Franklin, TN

#21 Jan 29, 2008
The only restaurant I eat at regularly is Golden China. Everyone there is friendly and they keep the buffet full. I don't understand why anyone goes to Magic Wok, they don't have half as much to choose from as Golden China. Otherwise, if I want a good meal, we go to Etown.

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Jan 31, 2008
"The only restaurant I eat at regularly is Golden China. Everyone there is friendly and they keep the buffet full. I don't understand why anyone goes to Magic Wok, they don't have half as much to choose from as Golden China. Otherwise, if I want a good meal, we go to Etown."

Please do not smoke crack and post on here. The selection is pretty much the same (Golden China has the Hibachi), but the quality at Magic Wok is 10x better. I mean, sure they don't have chicken in dressed up ketchup sauce, but they have plenty of good choices. The service at both places is friendly, but more attentive at Magic Wok.
Colleen

Franklin, TN

#23 Jan 31, 2008
I'll remember to put my pipe down next time Borque.
No, it is not the same. The Golden China has new owners, and a better selection of food than it used to have. I PERSONALLY do not like Magic Wok and I think the things I eat are better at Golden China. It would be nice to be arguing about the quality of a steak instead of chinese buffet, but I doubt we will ever see a good steakhouse here.

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Jan 31, 2008
Actually, I like a good Chinese restaurant better than a steakhouse. Well, I do get a "hankering" for a nice steak every once in a while. I went to Golden China (at a friend's request) just a few weeks ago, and there were new people then. So, I'm guessing that's the same crew. So...yuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Sceptical-Mal 163,201
Teachers at CHS 19 hr Smh 2
Old hot dog joint downtown. 21 hr Big Phil 1
In Campbellsville looking for something fun to do Fri So what 2
Matthew "MJ" Parker at it again. Fri Just saying 14
What are the best cheap cigarettes? (Jun '11) Fri Stumbler 81
Kathy Pittman Drug Dealer on Meader St (Aug '16) Fri daughter 8

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages