Pregnancy question
Wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Has anyone ever been pregnant but not getting positive pregnancy test?
Yes

Eddyville, KY

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Yes it can happen, sometimes it takes a bloodtest to detect it.
22 weeks

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Have you taken only one test? It's definitely possible, but sort of rare. If you think you're pregnant you should make an appointment with your doctor or go to the health department.
Wondering

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Thank you, I have such pregnancy hopes that sometimes I think I try and pray myself pregnant. Just funny I'm three months late and have no pregnancy signs. :(. Making appointment with doc Monday. Appreciate the response.
mommy

Stockton, CA

#5 Nov 23, 2012
I have negative pregnancy tests with both of my kids. I had to go to the dr and have them do the test both times. With my oldest I had three negative test a week apart.
22 weeks

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 23, 2012
It's definitely more common to have a symptomless pregnancy. If you're late you need to find out why though
helpful

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
I asked the ob when I went and thought I was pregnant. His reply was: sometimes it's possible to get a false negative but never do you get a false positive. If it's what you want, I hope you are expecting. Good luck.
a_b_c-

Australia

#8 Nov 24, 2012
HELP.ME PLEASE!!
i had sexual intercourse three days ago unprotected and my boyfriend cum inside of me. and today (4th day) i have started to bleed. its thick bright red in colour. i know this isn't my period because its not due for another 2 and a half weeks. im trying for a baby.for the first time. is this normal. please help im only young.
22 weeks

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 26, 2012
I don't even think you'd be implanting yet..

If you're bleeding you should see a doctor.
Look

Franklin, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Abc, from your vocabulary and admission that you are young, I pray you're not pregnant. Please educate yourself and wait a few years. You started your period I pray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min USA 168,947
Girls in the Boy Scouts? 38 min bluebeard 2
Sara Parke 2 hr Yummy 10
Tyron Taylor 3 hr Yummy 3
Marcia rakes 23 hr Know her all my life 1
Renn Peck child molester (Jul '15) 23 hr Someone whoknows 8
Who has the most charges for AI? Thu KATHY TUngate 2

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance