Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Judged:

I heard it's closing during the last week of this year.....
little bit

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

No shit Sherlock, were did you get your first clue?
JILLFLIRTING

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Judged:

In the groshary department of cambullsbill Walmart
CurlyQ

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Ask the man in charge. He will tell you it's not closing EVER................
Lee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

who might that man be hootie hoot ??????????
oscar

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2009

That would not be called a man.
so happy

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

Judged:

I am so happy to be out of there. I left with the last bunch, put years and years and years in there. My life is better now than it has ever been and I am happy to be free of the lies and day to day bullshit.
shiba

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

it'still a better place to work than Amazon, i've workede at both.
Jay Jay

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Yes, those of you that are not at clarcor anymore, you are alot better off, I think that those that are left can read between the lines, hope everyone has good luck in their future job findings.
baby doll

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

I'm not wishing for those left to lose your jobs but if you're going to be laid off in the future, I hope the same programs are still available. If we had to be laid off, at least we got laid off at the best time.
cry me a river

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Air Guard is gone and everyone knows it. They are busy scrambling around trying to sell filters for $2.00 retail. Too little, too late.

My only hope is that Mitch and Richard will get on at Wal Mart, so they can be reminded daily of how shitty they were to everyone at AG for years and years. Not everyone will be willing to listen to their BS or put up with their attitudes.
concerned

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

who are richard and mitch???????
little bit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Damn, You must not ever worked there......
Bob

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Richard Draper
Mitch Reynolds
Jay Jay

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

feel sorry for the ones that are still there being lied too every day
concerned

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

thanks, don't know them (mitch/richard). I just wish there was a good place to work to come into campbellsville, one that actually cared about their employees b/c the ones here now (claircoe/amazon) surely don't care. if the recruiters for new industry read this, please help us!!!!!!!!
Mission Impossible

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

concerned wrote:
thanks, don't know them (mitch/richard). I just wish there was a good place to work to come into campbellsville, one that actually cared about their employees b/c the ones here now (claircoe/amazon) surely don't care. if the recruiters for new industry read this, please help us!!!!!!!!
You do know that if the recruiter actually got some good industry to come to C-ville, then his job would not be as needed!
upsidaisy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Judged:

Caterpillar tried to come in here a few yrs ago and our city fathers wouldn't let them pay the wages that Caterpillar wanted to pay-City fathers said that wages that good would cause too much upset and turmoil for the existing factories. Employees would flock to the better paying jobs and cause Cox's and the others to have to hire again to replace the one's who went to the better paying jobs. Caterpillar said OK..and went on to was it Somerset ot Danville...Thank our Thoughful city leaders back for a lack of jobs now...
not surprised

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Maybe they can convert that building to a church or a bank. That is all that gets built around here.
The banks full of repos and the church is full of themselves. Unemployement line keeps growing. That is all that grows in this town, besides coruption.
Richard was sexy

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

Clarcor was a hobby for me. I enjoyed making filters sooooooooo much.......I want to start my own clarcor factory in my basement. I JUST CANT WAIT... P.S. Richard will you marry me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 123,022
5 gallon buckets of detergent (Sep '11) 14 min Teresa 123
Shame on you Taylor Fiscal Court..... 30 min LMS 32
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
LMS, when do you want to hook again? 2 hr LMS 2
Psychoanalysis of LMS 4 hr LMS 106
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE