Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

Seems as if Beverly Reliford, a Supervisor at Green County Child Protective Services was arrested for trafficking in a controlled substance, first degree tampering with physical evidence, obstructing or interfering with an investigation and a prescription not in the proper container. This is a person that has sent many children off for the same thing. This didn't even make the local paper in Green County or Taylor, but, did in LaRue. Sounds like there trying to keep this one out of the news.
sickened

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

I wonder who knows her in Campbellsville...that is what is interesting. Better be careful. You might be next.
SAD

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Umm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

that link is bad. www.laruecountyherald.com is the correct link.

sorry didn't have time to locate the story itself.
Umm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

http://www.lcni5.com/cgi-bin/c2.cgi...

direct link for those who wish to read it.
lost

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

wasn't alot of detail in the paper. why did she do that?
Beano

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

It won't even take a good lawyer to tear apart these charges (according to the article).
kentucky

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

An investigation into a traffic accident has resulted in drug trafficking charges being brought against a Greensburg woman.

LaRue Deputy Matt Darst responded to the report of a crash on Greensburg Road in Mount Sherman about 6:30 p.m. June 12.

Beverly Reliford, 51, was driving a 2006 Ford 500 and attempted to make a left turn into a parking lot, according to Darst. She drove the Ford into the path of a 2004 Toyota Avalon driven by Joyce Vittitow, 66, of Louisville. The collision was almost head-on, Darst said.

Both drivers suffered broken ankles and were transported to Hardin Memorial Hospital by LaRue County EMS. Both were treated and released, according to a hospital spokesperson.

During the investigation at the crash scene, a bystander told Darst that Reliford took something out of her car and gave it to another woman who was parked at that location. A bottle of Hydrocodone pills prescribed to Reliford were found in a vehicle owned by Kim Reuter, 42, of Magnolia, Darst said.

Darst said he planned to serve an arrest warrant Tuesday on Reliford, who is an employee of social services.

Reliford is charged with trafficking in a controlled substance, first degree; tampering with physical evidence; obstructing or interfering with an investigation; and prescription not in a proper container.

Reuter also faces charges including tampering with physical evidence. Arraignment was Wednesday in LaRue District Court.
Cville girl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

thats CRAZY i know her and went to church with her what in the world was she thinking u see there is alot more people than u think out here doing alot of things their not suppose to be doing LOL it shocked me when i seen this go to the larue co news paper it is all right there sheew thats crazy anyway i know her but i dont guess i knew her that good i bet she wont even get in trouble for it they will probabluy smack her on the hand and do nothing !!! about it but they need to make an exampple outta her is what they need to do !! well it needs to be put in the campbellsville paper where everyone can see because she is well known trust me they need to see what all she has done ......
Beano

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Exactly what did you read in the article that was done wrong. She was charged with trafficking for giving the prescription to someone after a wreck and before she was to be transported to a hospital. Even a bad lawyer will tear these charges up. Innocent until proven guilty, except on topix. From what I read she is only guilty of bad judgement.
my thoughts

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

aren't you supposed to take your meds with you to the hospital? why wouldn't she put them in her purse and take them with her? sounds funny to me!
Beano

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Judged:

It will sound funny to a jury too, if it goes that far. My point is a lawyer will put doubt in the juror's heads. There will be no conviction. What is she guilty of, other than using bad judgement. The topix jury will not have a say, which is a good thing.
cville man

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

i am part of her family
oh well

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

cville man wrote:
i am part of her family
lucky u!
Serious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

I know her some and she seems like she means well. She probabaly had an injury, got prescribed the pills and then went from use to abuse, maybe even dependency. That kind of job does drive some people crazy and they chose the wrong things to cope with for whatever reason. Everyone is a work in progress and we all face those hills and valleys.
What the hell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Judged:

Serious wrote:
I know her some and she seems like she means well. She probabaly had an injury, got prescribed the pills and then went from use to abuse, maybe even dependency. That kind of job does drive some people crazy and they chose the wrong things to cope with for whatever reason. Everyone is a work in progress and we all face those hills and valleys.

One the pills were hers. If I was going to the hospital and someone I knew was at the wreck I would have given them my pills. She would have a better chance of getting them back from a friend than the hospital so I don't know what you think she did so wrong.
Correction

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

SAD wrote:
That is laruecountyherald.com
Wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Judged:

Cville girl wrote:
thats CRAZY i know her and went to church with her what in the world was she thinking u see there is alot more people than u think out here doing alot of things their not suppose to be doing LOL it shocked me when i seen this go to the larue co news paper it is all right there sheew thats crazy anyway i know her but i dont guess i knew her that good i bet she wont even get in trouble for it they will probabluy smack her on the hand and do nothing !!! about it but they need to make an exampple outta her is what they need to do !! well it needs to be put in the campbellsville paper where everyone can see because she is well known trust me they need to see what all she has done ......
I guess this explains why she wasn't to interested and just swept it under the rug when someone was reported for not caring for their children because of drugs. Maybe they were suppling her. Makes ya wonder how many more of our wonderful SOCIAL WORKERS are tipping the bottle or popping pills. HUH???
Kentucky

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

The lady she hit has had 2 major reconstructive operations on her foot and leg, multiple pins, plates the last operation. The last operation was in December of 2010. She is still in a wheel chair....
Had to have a operation on her chest to remove a very large blood clot from the impact of the seat belt. Had to have an operation to fix a hole in her bowel caused by the seat belt and steering wheel. She was supposed to go to court, but the judge moved it back a day, to keep her from being able to testify..

Shame on the politics of small towns, nothing was done but a slap on the wrist.
duh

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

What the hell wrote:
<quoted text>
One the pills were hers. If I was going to the hospital and someone I knew was at the wreck I would have given them my pills. She would have a better chance of getting them back from a friend than the hospital so I don't know what you think she did so wrong.
You wouldn't believe the people that get busted selling their prescription pain meds. People that are "upstanding" members of the community. If she was coherent enough, she can hold her own purse, with her own medication and it will be just fine. Those pills have a substantial street value. Social workers don't make that much money. There are doctors and nurses that get busted doing the same thing. I don't put anyone above doing it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min The_Box 122,521
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 138,306
song title game (Dec '07) 2 hr LMS 6,491
Psychoanalysis of LMS 2 hr LMS 83
Blood Moon 2 hr LMS 20
need your house cleaned? 3 hr LMS 15
Do you need help with your horse? 3 hr LMS 7
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Mon LMS 1,068
•••

Freeze Warning for Taylor County was issued at April 16 at 3:27AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••