Next Last
Shwww

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Catuna's back in jail....
guess who

AOL

#2 Sep 17, 2009
I am wondering why she is looking so happy in her pic. lol I dont understand some people.
for real

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2009
OMG, What did she do this time? and is her mugshot still up? She's on parole so this should send her back to the big house!!
No surprise

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2009
guess who wrote:
I am wondering why she is looking so happy in her pic. lol I dont understand some people.
I haven't seen her pic/mugshot. Maybe she was fried!!-lol. What did it say she's in there for?
No Doubt

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Who is she? I was nosey and looked at her mugshot.
I think it was a parole violation.
guess who

AOL

#6 Sep 17, 2009
Believe it or not I did not even look to see why she was in there. I have not seen her for a few years and wondered what she looks like now; I now I was being noisey.
nasty

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2009
It says parole violation with NO bond. Her eyes look terrible and she's got some big spot on her chin. Gross is all I can say! I hope they stick in to her and send her A$$ back! Anybody else would be sent back to finish their time out. Plus when you break parole you get more time added on.
No Doubt

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2009
No surprise wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't seen her pic/mugshot. Maybe she was fried!!-lol. What did it say she's in there for?
She looked more than fried!
Are You Sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 17, 2009
who is this person they are always on here?
omg lol

Clarkson, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2009
her name is catina brockman maiden name rooker
trouble

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2009
Shes nothing but trouble and people wonder whats wrong with our Judicial system?!!
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2009
wonder if doc will get her out now?
ice

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2009
i doubt even doc can get her out of this,if he tries he has got s--- for brains,about time her p o locked up the nasty b----
doubtful 2

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2009
yep wrote:
wonder if doc will get her out now?
I did see him today and its out of his hands. He didn't seem like he gave a rats A$$. He really seemed happy as in being relieved!
goofy

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2009
I can't believe that mugshot on Jailtracker. She has that big smile on her face like its funny or something.
skc

Philpot, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2009
you dont get more time for going back on probation violation, only if you get convicted on new charges do you get more time, & that could be concurrent
Honky

AOL

#17 Sep 19, 2009
Doc should be relieved, Doc has his issues', don't we all. He doesn't deserve trash like this, he can do much better.
guess who 2

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2009
Honky wrote:
Doc should be relieved, Doc has his issues', don't we all. He doesn't deserve trash like this, he can do much better.
Hey(Guess Who) You need to leave him out of this!
i know y

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2009
if this is the same one she had a carwreck in lebanon and tore done a traffic light they got her for dui but in the paper it has her name as katina r brockman look it up on www.lebanonenterprise.com and bye the look of the traffic light she must been going very fast
Bingo

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2009
i know y wrote:
if this is the same one she had a carwreck in lebanon and tore done a traffic light they got her for dui but in the paper it has her name as katina r brockman look it up on www.lebanonenterprise.com and bye the look of the traffic light she must been going very fast
Yes, thats the one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for 3 bedroom in cville 51 min Felisha 1
Green River Marina (Nov '10) 1 hr next of kin 96
Topix Nightmares 1 hr HILLBILLY 11
warner fertlizer 1 hr Huh 2
Breaking News on Flint 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 575
''LMS'' :( face..... 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 2
David Tucker 2 hr really 22
is amazon closing? 2 hr james118 36
Mary Helen Grant 11 hr LMS 41
Campbellsville Dating