Raj Hamad

Trinity, TX

#130 Sep 3, 2011
Interesting wrote:
You know just about everyone of these products that are being sold, are good products. It is the part of making any money at selling them is the problem. I sold Arbonne, for several Months and was promised that I would be making thousands by at least 3 months. That was the biggest joke I ever experienced! I never made any money,I was only in debt. I think the Ziga, is the same way. like I said, it's a good product, but just not a money maker.
To those who are selling it.. good luck,and to those who take it.. hope you get healthy.
This is a good one.
shelbiee

Louisville, KY

#131 Sep 18, 2011
Zija is not a scam. Plenty of people across the U.S are making money off of this. Also, the research is proven. The main ingrident in their products is Moringa Oliefera. Doctors promote it. It is grown in 3rd world countries where the people are recieving more nutrition by "eating" this tree. The research is there. You just have to be willing to go look it up.
Ok wow-

Inola, OK

#132 Sep 21, 2011
Zija has different effects on different people.
Ever since I've been taking it, my skin has been clearing up (I have a disease that's left it bruised, battered, and spotted over the years, it not some simple little rash that people obsess over, it actually covered my whole body and I looked like a spotted dog. It also itched every hour of the day, I couldn't go outside for years because it irritated the rashes, it burned to take a shower from all of the cuts, to the point where I ran away from water.) I don't itch as much anymore, the rashes and flame ups have gone down, and the asthma I haven't even mentioned has been coming down. I haven't had an attack in months.
So I don't care what you say, Zija has been a miracle for me. It energizes me naturally, and the overall health benefit is worth the price. The other people in my family who use it have all had positive results as well, but maybe that's because we're all athletes, aside from one family member, and I'm pretty sure it will help her deal with her lupus. What I'm saying is, before you knock something, you should think about the people who actually DO benefit from Zija. Like I said, it has different effects on different people. I can't take the energy pills/drink because I can't handle having that much energy, I crash a few hours later. My brother, however, has had a good run with those pills, and they're helping him keep up with his fast paced football player lifestyle. My Grandmother who's run down all day taking care of her currently handicapped Husband, has been holding up better since she's been taking Zija.
Oh, and Doctors actually WILL lie to you because they want your money, by the way. At least you know exactly what you're drinking when you have Zija, there's a handbook that comes with the product. It breaks down every little element in the stuff. I'd rather have that then a synthetic drink or pill from a doctor that's probably making me sicker. You wouldn't be worrying about arsenic in your applejuice if they stopped putting it in there and just used APPLES.
Giving you a handbook also means they're not afraid to tell you what's in there. How many medicines have you been subscribed and couldn't read the label? How many commercials have you seen where they gloss over the side effects by talking really fast and distracting you with pictures of smiling people in the sunshine flying kites or being sailing on a boat? You're worried about money, not health.
I'm 14, and I take Zija. My life has been changed because of it. I'm not blinded by money, I'm too young to be. Sometimes your kids see with their eyes the truth because they don't over complicate it or think about how much it's costing them. They just know when something's good, and when it works. Am I saying go broke? No. I'm saying have fun having piles of money in your rotted arsenic apple juice coffins.
Stephanie

Rockville, MD

#133 Sep 27, 2011
I have taken Zija for almost a year, have NOT lost a pound, it hasn't lowered my blood pressure as I was promised it would and it never helped with my sleep patterns as promised.
I have a "Friend" on Facebook and she comes across as if she's in a cult. Her gushing about "Uncle Russ" is creepy and she is constantly trying to get me to come to her rahrah meetings to hear the testimonies. The whole thing has been a waste of money.
Stephanie

Rockville, MD

#134 Sep 27, 2011
shelbiee wrote:
Zija is not a scam. Plenty of people across the U.S are making money off of this. Also, the research is proven. The main ingrident in their products is Moringa Oliefera. Doctors promote it. It is grown in 3rd world countries where the people are recieving more nutrition by "eating" this tree. The research is there. You just have to be willing to go look it up.
If there is so much money to be made why are the "Third World" countries still third world? Or is Zija robbing them?
BOB

Williamsburg, KY

#135 Sep 27, 2011
lisen .... zija makes it money like a tree how many people you refer is how much you will make that is why it isnt sold in wal mart or anything like that so why dont you all get off this stupid website and stop talking about somthing you have no clue in what you are talking about.....
leaper2021

Cub Run, KY

#136 Sep 27, 2011
zija is a scam? and nobody buys it? yet the product is now in a global market. for those of you who dont know what that means, its being sold WORLD-WIDE. now with that being said id like to ask the genius who started this why they say this? maybe because you missed your chance to get in? maybe because you arent making the big bucks? it speaks for itself gentlemen. oh and let me add, a 90% re-order rate.
tiredofwhiners

Bowling Green, KY

#137 Sep 30, 2011
Okay, 1, if you plan on making money in these kind of companies,(Amcway, Zija, Trump) then you have to spend, they are NOT get rich quick schemes, and you should realize that. An why in the hell did someone drive all over the country, there is no need in that. Because you don't just show/sell the product, you also build a team of people UNDER you, that generally do the same as you. Another big thing, if you are not 18 years old, and are posting on here, SHUT THE FUCK UP! You aren't old enough to have a Business license and you don't need to post on here because your mommy and daddy don't buy you everything. Generally companies like this, have you pay a membership, and you pay for items. You get customers by going door to door, dropping newsletters/papers in peoples paper/mail box. Zija has been around for only about 3 years. An if you don't know shit about it, then don't complain. Companies like these don't become Billion $ companies, by scamming. An if you have a dif opinion on that, then your the dumbest mofo on here. Okay. Thanks. Bye.
Noah Zark

Danville, KY

#138 Sep 30, 2011
tiredofwhiners wrote:
Okay, 1, if you plan on making money in these kind of companies,(Amcway, Zija, Trump) then you have to spend, they are NOT get rich quick schemes, and you should realize that. An why in the hell did someone drive all over the country, there is no need in that. Because you don't just show/sell the product, you also build a team of people UNDER you, that generally do the same as you. Another big thing, if you are not 18 years old, and are posting on here, SHUT THE FUCK UP! You aren't old enough to have a Business license and you don't need to post on here because your mommy and daddy don't buy you everything. Generally companies like this, have you pay a membership, and you pay for items. You get customers by going door to door, dropping newsletters/papers in peoples paper/mail box. Zija has been around for only about 3 years. An if you don't know shit about it, then don't complain. Companies like these don't become Billion $ companies, by scamming. An if you have a dif opinion on that, then your the dumbest mofo on here. Okay. Thanks. Bye.
1. Zija was founded in 2004 as a retail enterprise and switched to network marketing in 2006. For someone who claims that "Zija has been around for only about 3 years" and then complains that others" don't know shit about it", you either are very poor at math or don't know as much as you claim. If you can't get a basic fact like that correct, how many other aspects of the company are you ignorant of?

2. Going door to door, dropping newsletters/papers in people's mail boxes is a federal offense. Someone as in-the-know as you should know that.

3. Do you think your language (especially like the part you put in all caps) conveys the image of a Zija representative that the company and your fellow Zija people would desire? And did you really use the word "mofo"? If your credibility wasn't destroyed by the profanity-laced tirade, it was by the use of the word "mofo".
NC Moser

Daphne, AL

#139 Oct 2, 2011
Is Golf a Scam ? 95% of the people that Buy Golf Clubs Fail at Golf or anything else they Try...How many Golf Clubs are collecting Dust in someones Garage ? Is Exercise a Scam ? How Many Exercise Machines wind up in the Garage Sale...the Fact is 95% of the People Fail at anything they Try.
Melly

Panama City, FL

#140 Oct 5, 2011
I would never buy from tastefully simple or whatever that is..that food sux..i would buy from pampered chef....cool ptoducts and if anyome has any of the zija forsale that they couldnt sell otherwise pls post it on here...im lookin for the diet one...i was gonna order direct but if i can get it cheaper from one of you cool!!! My sister takes it and has lost 15 lbs. Id rather her take this than meth..what everyone one else is doing these days!! Thanks!
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody starts at the bottom pay with a new job, BUT that job does not require you to spend your money to make money. Like I said, I spent way more than I ever made and then when the fad is over you get stuck with a product that noone will buy. When this thing went around the first time, a friend of mine literally dumped several cases out in a field because there was noone to buy from her anymore. She also did the Tastefully Simple thing too and lost her butt. Doing cooking shows every night and weekend for what ended up to be nothing.
Melly

Panama City, FL

#141 Oct 5, 2011
Stephanie wrote:
I have taken Zija for almost a year, have NOT lost a pound, it hasn't lowered my blood pressure as I was promised it would and it never helped with my sleep patterns as promised.
I have a "Friend" on Facebook and she comes across as if she's in a cult. Her gushing about "Uncle Russ" is creepy and she is constantly trying to get me to come to her rahrah meetings to hear the testimonies. The whole thing has
been a waste of money.
Why did u take it a year? I think if i didnt notice a change after the first few weeks i wouldve been smart enough to stop wasting money on it!
Tried it once

Leitchfield, KY

#142 Oct 11, 2011
Pyramid wrote:
This is no different than any other product sold. In avon, suebee, and most products that are sold through distributing, these are all pyramid type sells.
The ones starting in and on the ground floor gets sells commissions from the ones that got on the band wagon later. No matter how high the pyramid gets, the peek profits always goes to the top.
When you see those profits they claim, they're not lieing, but for you to see those types, the sales under you would have to go global. Even than, you'll never see profits like the ones starting it, because you're lower on the pyramid.
If you got into this when it first started, you would be rich. When it's at its peak though, you'll never see much profit, as thousands of dealers are above you in the pyramid.
Lesson: Either get in on ground floor, or stay away from these types of sales.
Good Luck!
The first people in don't make all the money. The person that works the hardest and has the most success in bringing more people into their business and also sell the product make the most money. People are so ignorant when always calling multi-level businesses pyramids. The real pyramid companies are the ones that have one CEO, one president, one COO. They may have a few vice-presidents and then different level managers. At the bottom are the thousands of workers. If you draw them out they look like a pure pyramid. Recent figures show that the average ratio of earnings for CEOs in the U.S. compared to what the common laborers in the company earn is $500 to $1. So before trying to come off sounding like an expert on multi-level companies and pyramids get all the facts.
Sara

Westmoreland, TN

#143 Oct 13, 2011
Im supprised at all the things people who sell Zija claim it can cure that by now they have not claimed it can cure cancer.
replay

Danville, KY

#144 Oct 13, 2011
Tried it once wrote:
<quoted text>
The first people in don't make all the money. The person that works the hardest and has the most success in bringing more people into their business...make the most money.
I think that was their point, that the supply of people willing to fork over their money for this "business opportunity" eventually dries up, and at that point, the last ones to get in are left holding the bag and lose their money.

This same story played out with Reliv in the 1990s and the same claims were made in those days, both in terms of the health benefits and money-making opportunities. And Reliv is just one example.
Chauncey Adams

Salt Lake City, UT

#145 Oct 15, 2011
I'm starting a bottled water and Gatorade MLM... Contact me if your interested because we are going to make a lot of money....
someone who knows

Gordonsville, TN

#147 Oct 15, 2011
Ive read a bunch of your posts, and If there is a skeptic in existance its me! Zija IS NOT A SCAM!! And it is not even close to a juice you buy in the store, or spinach and redbull! LMBO!! That was written by a complete idiot who is talking pure speculation with absolutely NO evidence to back it up!! If someones Mom and Dad couldnt make enough to break even with zija they are probably surrounded by a bunch of lazy pecimists. You need to get in touch with your mom and dad and get a month supply. Take it as directed and then get back on here and tell everyone what you think. Consequently you will probably lose some of that beer gut! lol! Its easy to get behind a computer and voice your opinion, but ive personally heard testimonials from doctors, scientists as well as people who have used zija everyday, and love it!There was one lady in particular who was overweight and very ill. She was taking handfuls of pills every day. After starting a zija regimen, has since went from 8 prescribed medications a day to 2!!.. Not to mention lost 40+ lbs! The two medications she still has to take are half the dose she was taking before zija. In the process of all of this she managed to sign enough people up on it to pay for her regimens and put money in the bank. Yep really sounds like a scam to me lol!!!! Zija products are derived from a plant called Moringa Oliefera "AKA" The Miracle Tree. As a matter of fact there are villages in numerous countries that use moringa to meet many needs including; water purification, malnutrition, skin disorders just to name a few. Just thought i would get on here and give some info that can be validated instead of garbage about amway and avon. Sincerely, Someone who knows
P.S. The next time you google try "zija facts" instead of "zija scam".. thx
True Believer

Danville, KY

#148 Oct 15, 2011
Chauncey Adams wrote:
I'm starting a bottled water and Gatorade MLM... Contact me if your interested because we are going to make a lot of money....
I have tried both bottled water and Gatorade and am amazed at the results. I can be thirsty before consumption of 20 ounces of either, and after drinking it, I am not as thirsty as I was before. Bottled water and Gatorade are amazing. How much will it cost me to take advantage of your business opportunity?
Colt Albrecht

United States

#150 Oct 24, 2011
Zija is a good product...my uncle recently had stem cell therepy on his M.S. and his cells were trippled the amount of other patients (a record high) The doc said it was from the zija...I thought Zija was a bunk drink but the energy drink is great in the morning. It makes me more motivated and aware...I drink it with good faith which helps a lot also.
Dont expect a million dollars in a few days...this product is to be sold with the intentions of 'Helping' not 'Making a Million'
Ex Zija

Castle Creek, NY

#151 Nov 5, 2011
Got out when I saw how the upline was putting new recruits ABOVE all of us hard-working downline.

They kept inserting new spots in the distributor chain. Hence you saw all these "miraculous" instant high-ranking distributors appear overnight.

Deck is STACKED heavily against the little distributor.

Moringa is a good plant and the botanical helps a lot of people.

The company --- much left to be desired. MUCH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 148,907
LMS is still watching 2 hr LMS 1
HOTTT GUY THAT Works at Brothers BBQ?? (Oct '15) 6 hr Creeper 21
Tony Myers 7 hr LGH 4
LMS Donna OCD Obamacare 9 hr AngieAkin 1
drug testing for snap benifits 9 hr AngieAkin 3
Hash family reunion 10 hr AngieAkin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages