Was the KKK founded by southern baptists?

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
guy de maupassant

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2010
Someone told it it was?
Toe Jam

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Google KKK and Southern Baptist. It appears that it's true that the KKK was founded by Southern Baptists. Just one more reason to dislike Baptists.
INGROWN TOE

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2010
Where is Hunters Trace Road,in Campbellsville
Kool Kool Kool

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Toe Jam wrote:
Google KKK and Southern Baptist. It appears that it's true that the KKK was founded by Southern Baptists. Just one more reason to dislike Baptists.
1 mo reason 2 likum!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Toe Jam wrote:
It was founded in the south, where everyone was baptist.

Big deal.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#6 Sep 15, 2010
The KKK, wanted to increase their numbers.

The KKK infiltrated the Churches with propaganda under the disguise of being pro America. The KKK has nothing to do with Christianity they are group who promoted hate & killing, terrorized free slaves. Large numbers of people were killed though out the south.

The KKK is not a Christin group. Churches remain pure because of the groups they be friend.
sumac slim

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2010
Bradley is their leader.
eye dad

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2010
Bradley10 wrote:
The KKK infiltrated the Churches with propaganda under the disguise of being pro America. The KKK has nothing to do with Christianity they are group who promoted hate & killing, terrorized free slaves. Large numbers of people were killed though out the south.
The KKK is not a Christin group. Churches remain pure because of the groups they be friend.
You need to tell us all about the Klan. There may come a time in your life when there is something you do not know. Oh my, what I have been told. I grew up in Eastern Kentucky as a white person. You tell me about the Klan. Oh my young silly one. Wow.
whiteboy

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2010
Bradley10 wrote:
When is Peewee Herman going to get on your profile pic? You don't like attention do you?
Kool Kool Kool

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2010
Bradley10 wrote:
i guess the blackass panthers r
Aaron

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2010
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
It was founded in the south, where everyone was baptist.
Big deal.
Yoo better kapitalize baptist donna.
Hennrietta

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2010
eye dad wrote:
<quoted text>You need to tell us all about the Klan. There may come a time in your life when there is something you do not know. Oh my, what I have been told. I grew up in Eastern Kentucky as a white person. You tell me about the Klan. Oh my young silly one. Wow.
I saw my Catholic neighbor's house set on fire. Tell me about the Klan. They are cowards. That's why I carry a gun now. Tell me about the klan, tell me what I dont know!

Campbellsville

#13 Sep 15, 2010
Kool Kool Kool wrote:
<quoted text>i guess the blackass panthers r
Who cares about the Black Panthers and what do they have to do with Christianity or Southern Baptist.

Campbellsville

#14 Sep 15, 2010
whiteboy wrote:
<quoted text>When is Peewee Herman going to get on your profile pic? You don't like attention do you?
You have a problem with Pee Wee Herman?

Campbellsville

#15 Sep 15, 2010
eye dad wrote:
<quoted text>You need to tell us all about the Klan. There may come a time in your life when there is something you do not know. Oh my, what I have been told. I grew up in Eastern Kentucky as a white person. You tell me about the Klan. Oh my young silly one. Wow.
KKK will lead many to the gates of Hell. What waste of a person time and resources in this life.

It's a demonic cult group that brainwashes people. They are a terrorist organization who clothed themselves in evil. I do believe they are filled with demonic spirits. They lived their whole lives are centered around their skin color and preventing race mixing. the Bible talks about evil doers. These groups would kill, steal and do whatever if they could get away with it.
truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2010
Boy you are quick to pull out that "demonic cult" classification.
How many groups have you now put in there?

I am not supporting the KKK in any way, but Bradley, please find some other terminology.

I can see you now in a sackcloth gown wrapped onto your body with cords standing at the big intersection with a giant sign....______ is a demonic cult!....(fill in the blank)
Longstreet

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2010
truth wrote:
Boy you are quick to pull out that "demonic cult" classification.
How many groups have you now put in there?
I am not supporting the KKK in any way, but Bradley, please find some other terminology.
I can see you now in a sackcloth gown wrapped onto your body with cords standing at the big intersection with a giant sign....______ is a demonic cult!....(fill in the blank)
So you like the Klam and the Muslims. they do have a lot in common. They can discuss it when they get to hell.

I think the correct word is "found" not "founded". That's redundant.
heres a member

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Sep 16, 2010
troy is a kkk
someone

London, KY

#19 Sep 16, 2010
Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
KKK will lead many to the gates of Hell. What waste of a person time and resources in this life.
It's a demonic cult group that brainwashes people. They are a terrorist organization who clothed themselves in evil. I do believe they are filled with demonic spirits. They lived their whole lives are centered around their skin color and preventing race mixing. the Bible talks about evil doers. These groups would kill, steal and do whatever if they could get away with it.
Reminds me of the Liberal Democrats and Jim Jones,If these people don't wake up soon I'm afraid they to will be there,
Killing Babies
Lying
Stealing
Bearing fals witness
Preaching hate
Putting other Gods before the true God who is the Lord Jesus Christ.
Deniying God.
you name it and they are doing all these things.
fkobama

Gradyville, KY

#20 Sep 17, 2010
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the Liberal Democrats and Jim Jones,If these people don't wake up soon I'm afraid they to will be there,
Killing Babies
Lying
Stealing
Bearing fals witness
Preaching hate
Putting other Gods before the true God who is the Lord Jesus Christ.
Deniying God.
you name it and they are doing all these things.
if u had listed two more u would have listed the liberal "TEN COMMANDMENTS"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medal of Honor sought for 'American Sniper' Chr... 13 min LMS 49
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min curtjester1 135,122
Poll Who Should Leave This Forum 2 hr LMS 25
what about tina stapleton (Jun '09) 2 hr les 12
Best soccer player in Campbellsville history? 4 hr Zizou 1
Renee Dobson 14 hr Tiny 11
jesse durham (Apr '14) 18 hr nutsack 9
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Mar 27 dude 1,185
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance