lets see

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2010
Should know that years ago Chris offered to sleep with his ex sister in law. Now Chris cheated before and never confessed he got busted. now what are the chances that he stays true, id say none. And im prett sure he was teaching sunday school at the time. Sucks for you jennifer considering you just had baby number three by him. and i'd put my hand on a stack of bibles or lie detector the truth in this matter. maybe people that live in glass houses should not throw stones, or allow their dumb@ss family to either. Hope this makes your day "come on people"
come on people

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2010
lets see wrote:
Should know that years ago Chris offered to sleep with his ex sister in law. Now Chris cheated before and never confessed he got busted. now what are the chances that he stays true, id say none. And im prett sure he was teaching sunday school at the time. Sucks for you jennifer considering you just had baby number three by him. and i'd put my hand on a stack of bibles or lie detector the truth in this matter. maybe people that live in glass houses should not throw stones, or allow their dumb@ss family to either. Hope this makes your day "come on people"
okay, "leave her alone". you are the most hypocritical little bitch i have ever come in contact with in my life. you say i'm such a bad person. you say i need to get a life because i'm on topix talking about stephanie. guess what. STEPHANIE IS A F*CKING WH0RE! i can say it all i want.
what has jennifer done?? NOTHING. is she bouncing back and forth between multiple men? is she doing it infront of her children? is she whoring around at tattoo shops while she pawns her children on other people? is she texting other men while her husband's back is turned? i think not! if you wanna talk sh*t about chris then the thread should have been called chris williams, not jennifer! i've met jennifer about four times in my life and i know she's more of a woman than stephanie will ever dream about being, or you for that matter! i now see why you find it so easy to get on here and take up for stephanie, because you are NO better.
Do you see me on here bringing up stephanies past? i just did because you brought up jennifer's. but am i talking about her past on the other post? no i'm not. i talk about things that are happening NOW. and things that will CONTINUE to happen.
How long ago was it when this went on with jennifer and chris??? FOREVER AGO. let it be! they are trying to be happy now, they just had a baby for christ's sake! if you wanna start something on someone start it on me! not jennifer.
i'm not giving you my name. not because i'm scared, but because alot of people i care about would be mad at me. but i promise if you guys put your puny brains together and think really really hard, you will figure out exactly who i am! good luck :)
come on people

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2010
and another thing. if you are so damn proud of stephanie, and you would say all this to jennifer's face, why don't you tell us who you are? you call me a coward, but i haven't seen you give us your name either. are you afraid jennifer will beat the sh*t out of you, or are you ashamed of your trashy little stephanie??
Leave Her alone

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2010
yes, hello daisy..... and jennifer couldnt be a slut cause she isnt pretty enough, or interesting enough a man would get tired of her pretty quick, chris did. And as for her mothering skills, shit her oldest is heading for a breakdown any day now, and stephanie's told me how awful her kids talk to her they have no respect, sounds like a supermom to me, and you are only jealous of stephanie cause she can do what you cant, get the men she wants. you were so right you arent a little tramp you are a huge fat @ss tramp. I have nothing to be ashamed of, and neither does stephanie, if jennifer wants to know let her go ask stephanie for herself. Funny thing about slinging mud when you start slinging it some of it is bound to come back on you. now should we start posting on you ahhhhh im kind of tired of you right now i'll save that for another day.
skeletons

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2010
Yippeee if that is daisy she might should use her wisdom and shhhhush. She got lot of skeletons in her closet if ya know what I mean. watch it honey just watch it. I'm from columbia daisy and you know I got a few hangers on ya! watch it!
disagree

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2010
Leave Her alone wrote:
yes, hello daisy..... and jennifer couldnt be a slut cause she isnt pretty enough, or interesting enough a man would get tired of her pretty quick, chris did. And as for her mothering skills, shit her oldest is heading for a breakdown any day now, and stephanie's told me how awful her kids talk to her they have no respect, sounds like a supermom to me, and you are only jealous of stephanie cause she can do what you cant, get the men she wants. you were so right you arent a little tramp you are a huge fat @ss tramp. I have nothing to be ashamed of, and neither does stephanie, if jennifer wants to know let her go ask stephanie for herself. Funny thing about slinging mud when you start slinging it some of it is bound to come back on you. now should we start posting on you ahhhhh im kind of tired of you right now i'll save that for another day.
i think jennifer is real pretty. just snoodie
come on people

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2010
hahaha omg i can't believe you think i'm daisy! wow this is hilarious. i don't even really know jennifer. i just don't freakin like stephanie. alot of people don't. just because i'm on here talkin about her doesn't mean im daisy. open your eyes. i could be ANYONE. think on it! you'll figure it out.
Leave Her alone

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2010
ok, disagree, i guess you are a fan of stuffed piggies cause that's sort of what she looks like with those huge nostrils of hers and the upturned nose to go with it.The huge scar across the forehead just sort of adds to it. and sure "come on people' isn't daisy, who else would say pick on me just leave jennifer alone, sounds like a mother., a mother running scared now. skeletons in your closet, sounds intriguing. And if Jennifer isn't afraid of stephanie then why did she run out the door when stephanie came out the night of the epo? Hate to tell the cops that believed jennifer, but she played you all like a fiddle, I mean come on who goes and pays for breast implants and then jabs a piece of glass in their own face? Just doesn't have the ring of truth to it does it. Jennifer is more than just snooty, she's a chicken sh!t little whiny beeotch whose kids are gonna be just like her. Let's let a little more out of the bag shall we, just in case jenny doesnt believe me, chris wanted to share pictures of you and him having sex online with stephanie, He was dying to see her new implants, and said that jennifer was intimidated by stephanie, that came from jennifers own husband. ohhh and said that he had fantasies of showin himself in public just to see what people would do, and he teaches or taught sunday school, scary. Jennifer cast the first stone on stephanie long ago, then daisy decided to put her nose back in where it don't belong yet again. some people, they just never learn. Actually the list of people that dont like stephanie is pretty short its just that the ones who don't have no frickin lives and thrive on this kind of thing. So we've decided to sling some mud back for her. Hope some of the police force reads this cause the deweeses get a kick out of bragging about how they know so-and-so who tells them where to watch out for speeding, and who to call if they need anything, that's why they think they can do this kind of thing and get away with it. They are nice to your faces cause you have something they can use. Stephanie on the other hand tells it like it is. cop or not. and for the cop that i hope reads this, for her sake, think about it. you were all played like a fiddle and the innocent woman was....well you all know the rest, you were there. O and one more thing stephanie has never dumped her kids off on anyone, come on grandparents, when was the last time you had her kid.....and btw she was at the tattoo shop to learn how to tattoo the legal way. and she knows she's still got alot to learn, that's why it's called an apprenticeship and that's why it takes time, time that she doesnt have much of because she's taking care of her kids. now come on daisy sling some more mud im bored.
gummy bears

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2010
I bet it's that maranda kid. always heard she was a trouble maker. heard the grossest thing about her the other day too. some boy at school who is nasty as in stinks, dumped her because her hygiene was poor! I'd bet my gummy bears it's her. This is like a mystery, fun, fun, fun,
laying low

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Feb 9, 2010
She won't say anything. She knows there are people out there that she's crossed one too many times. This is a FACT. No one likes a two faced teenage game playing hag that is in her 50's. This woman likes to drag kids in her personal issue. She has no one. Anyone she's ever had ran away far away from her because she's so full of shit and games. She's a fake! Her skeletons are scratching the closet door as she sleeps because they want to come out so so bad. Bones never rest too long if you know what I mean. It's time to rain on her parade. Now is the time. She's done enough damage to people that actually fell for her games so now it's time all her truth comes out. Daisy nobody wants you. If you decide to grow up at the age you are it still may be too late. Fakeness means lies and ugliness. I will be back tomorrow to release a couple of your bones. If you think real hard you know who I am. And your games are OLD! And seriously piss me off! I can't stand you or when your name is mentioned. Bet you are another person at work aren't you? I know you are. FAKE!
come on people

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2010
Leave Her alone wrote:
ok, disagree, i guess you are a fan of stuffed piggies cause that's sort of what she looks like with those huge nostrils of hers and the upturned nose to go with it.The huge scar across the forehead just sort of adds to it. and sure "come on people' isn't daisy, who else would say pick on me just leave jennifer alone, sounds like a mother., a mother running scared now. skeletons in your closet, sounds intriguing. And if Jennifer isn't afraid of stephanie then why did she run out the door when stephanie came out the night of the epo? Hate to tell the cops that believed jennifer, but she played you all like a fiddle, I mean come on who goes and pays for breast implants and then jabs a piece of glass in their own face? Just doesn't have the ring of truth to it does it. Jennifer is more than just snooty, she's a chicken sh!t little whiny beeotch whose kids are gonna be just like her. Let's let a little more out of the bag shall we, just in case jenny doesnt believe me, chris wanted to share pictures of you and him having sex online with stephanie, He was dying to see her new implants, and said that jennifer was intimidated by stephanie, that came from jennifers own husband. ohhh and said that he had fantasies of showin himself in public just to see what people would do, and he teaches or taught sunday school, scary. Jennifer cast the first stone on stephanie long ago, then daisy decided to put her nose back in where it don't belong yet again. some people, they just never learn. Actually the list of people that dont like stephanie is pretty short its just that the ones who don't have no frickin lives and thrive on this kind of thing. So we've decided to sling some mud back for her. Hope some of the police force reads this cause the deweeses get a kick out of bragging about how they know so-and-so who tells them where to watch out for speeding, and who to call if they need anything, that's why they think they can do this kind of thing and get away with it. They are nice to your faces cause you have something they can use. Stephanie on the other hand tells it like it is. cop or not. and for the cop that i hope reads this, for her sake, think about it. you were all played like a fiddle and the innocent woman was....well you all know the rest, you were there. O and one more thing stephanie has never dumped her kids off on anyone, come on grandparents, when was the last time you had her kid.....and btw she was at the tattoo shop to learn how to tattoo the legal way. and she knows she's still got alot to learn, that's why it's called an apprenticeship and that's why it takes time, time that she doesnt have much of because she's taking care of her kids. now come on daisy sling some more mud im bored.
to be completely honest with you, i have no clue in hell what you're talking about. why did stephanie shove glass in her own face? she's the only one with a boob job. i'm confused.

anyway, idc about any of this because idk jennifer or chris! as i've said a thousand times!
i am not daisy, nor am i anyone in her family. jesus christ, be a little more open minded and think outside the box. i don't care if chris jacks off in public, or if he sucks the little sunday school kids off for that matter. i'm starting to not even give a shit if you talk about jennifer because like i said, i don't know her. and i'm done having everyone think i'm daisy.
so stop accusing me of being her. it's taking all the fun away.

oh, and for "gummy bears" or whatever your name is. no, i'm not maranda either. she was on the last post going at it with stephanie, so if she had anything to say now, i'm sure she'd put her real name on here. as a matter of fact, i think she's been on this thread maybe three times since its been up, and she hasn't even commented. so cut the girl some slack.
come on people

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2010
to Leave Her Alone:
i have no clue in hell what you're talking about. stephanie cut herself in the face? when the hell was that?
anyways. idc about any of this because i don't really know jennifer or chris, as i've said A THOUSAND TIMES!! i don't care what chris does. idc if he jacks off in public or rapes the little sunday school kids for that matter. and i'm starting not to give a sh*t if you talk about jennifer. so you know what? go ahead! i don't know her like that and i'm tired of taking up for her. i'm also tired of getting accused of being daisy. I AM NOT DAISY. Jesus Christ, be more open minded and think outside the box.

To Gummy Bears:
Actually no. I'm not Maranda. she went at it with stephanie on the last thread, so i'm certain that if she had anything else to say, she'd put her name on here. as a matter of fact, i think she's been on this thread maybe two or three times at the most, and hasn't even made one comment. so cut the girl some slack.
come on people

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2010
oh, and if you want to be immature, i can too.
columbia girl

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2010
you getting ready daisy? or are you scared and nervous about what's about to come out? when do you plan on letting you know who (her) lick that? am i freshening your mind? more to come
DONT STOP

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2010
Dont stop now. Id like to hear some more. That may make me seem corny but I like when girls lick other girls....yummmmy
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 30, 2010
I remember them they always seemed like a happy couple. And he was so HOT!! I wonder if he still is? I'd love to run into him.
Kywildcat

Brea, CA

#17 Mar 30, 2010
Is Jennie Williams a step sister to Derek Harmon?
hmmm

Brandenburg, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2010
I don't know anything about either family. But you're right about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Dad 1 hr The Last Baby Crying 1
Kentucky Senator Wrongfully Charged 2 hr Garand 2
happy days 2 hr Watson 20
Hazel Has Crabs 3 hr mOd 5
How to keep your cooter from smelling like tuna... 4 hr Hazel 7
Terry Pittmans ex wife 4 hr mOd 14
Campbellsville Trivia (Jul '08) 4 hr Grill Boy 2,715
Campbellsville drama queens (Jun '14) 6 hr Flint Hill Fairy 35
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition