concerned

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2012
We were in there a few days ago and the little girls working there looked to be only 13. Is that allowed? And the other workers are quite rude. What's their problem.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 1, 2012
Any American working you people think it a Crime.That the Gov.Just owns you a living.I am 53yrs old i started to work at 13yrs old we were poor.Knowone run around checking me out.If they were rude don't go back.I never seen anything in there that was priced for anyone to buy.I made my mind up to let it set on the shelf until it rotted.I don't understand people about priceing I was looking for a ice maker for my refridrator most of them wanted 150.00 180.00 120.00 i keep looking and found it online for 56.00 new.Also i found out why i don't know but C-ville is worst place to call a appliance repair man.He will charge you 70.00 to 80.00 to come just for him to say he can't fix it just to get the travel expense.But if it is something easy you will pay for it.They really prey on the old.and the worst place in town for this is Coppage appliance i got stories
Wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2012
mikey860 wrote:
Any American working you people think it a Crime.That the Gov.Just owns you a living.I am 53yrs old i started to work at 13yrs old we were poor.Knowone run around checking me out.If they were rude don't go back.I never seen anything in there that was priced for anyone to buy.I made my mind up to let it set on the shelf until it rotted.I don't understand people about priceing I was looking for a ice maker for my refridrator most of them wanted 150.00 180.00 120.00 i keep looking and found it online for 56.00 new.Also i found out why i don't know but C-ville is worst place to call a appliance repair man.He will charge you 70.00 to 80.00 to come just for him to say he can't fix it just to get the travel expense.But if it is something easy you will pay for it.They really prey on the old.and the worst place in town for this is Coppage appliance i got stories
AND what does this have to do with underaged workers?
former employee

Franklin, TN

#5 Jan 7, 2012
the people that work up there are just bitches. they won't keep anyone that they hire, just because they're all lazy and afraid the new girl is going to outshine them and take their position. they're all just miserable and hate their own lives so they stand around behind the counter all day talking shit about the customers that come in. it was a horrible place to work and i decided when i quit i would never buy anything from there again. no way in hell am i gonna help any of them make a living.
Hello

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2012
Honestly the kids can work there if they are family of the owners but are only aloud to work after school hours and only till 7 or 8 during the week and on weekends only can work on sat but they can only work a max of 30 hours a week hope this helps
Carin

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2012
I have always thought that everyone was nice.
former employee

Franklin, TN

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Hello wrote:
Honestly the kids can work there if they are family of the owners but are only aloud to work after school hours and only till 7 or 8 during the week and on weekends only can work on sat but they can only work a max of 30 hours a week hope this helps
i just don't think corporate would like a 12 year old and an 8 year old running their cash registers.. and the kids aren't family of the owners. they are family of the "manager" and a vendor.
uh oh

Trinity, TX

#9 Jan 13, 2012
"Former employee" you are exactly right ! When I was in one day shopping the "manager's" child was behind the counter playin on the computer. I assume it was her child because she said something to her as if it was her child. I don't think any business would allow a 12 yr. old to run a cash register or an 8 yr. old.I wouldn't think anyone would be allowed behind the counters except employee's. The employee's need to leave the counter sometime and clean that nasty store.
Concerned Shopper

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2012
I don't think the place has been right since Jeannie, Sue and Gail left!! They were friendly and the store was kept clean!
hey

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2012
needs to close
hey you

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2012
hey wrote:
needs to close
Apparently you don't understand our system here in America. If a business needs to close, it will be determined by its customers or lack thereof. If not enough people shop there, they won't make any money and they will have to close. Businesses don't close just because some retard on the Internet says they need to do that. That concludes today's economic lesson. I hope I have helped bring you up to the third grade level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AngieAkin Huddle House saga continues 21 min Paleontologist 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Pat Henry 153,599
Eddie Swafford (Feb '10) 1 hr EYES 44
whites with high yeller grandkids (Dec '09) 4 hr Paleontologist 252
any SNAPPING TURTLE for sale (Apr '11) 8 hr Ernie 5
Any good (single) men left in C-ville? (Mar '09) 8 hr Hamburger Harris 26
Testicles of Hash hung on phone wires. 8 hr Hamburger Harris 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages