ROMNEY HOOD=steal from poor, give to ...

ROMNEY HOOD=steal from poor, give to rich

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worried

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Yey you slack jawed morons want to elect that guy.
gunluvinliberal

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2012
Sounds like the typical republican way; raise taxes on the poor, give breaks to the rich. It's the way of the GOP.Yet why do all those [email protected] people support them, no matter how many times the GOP screws them.
30 carbine

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2012
gunluvinliberal wrote:
Sounds like the typical republican way; raise taxes on the poor, give breaks to the rich. It's the way of the GOP.Yet why do all those [email protected] people support them, no matter how many times the GOP screws them.
I'm not real sure on the exact figure. But I believe it was close to 1.8 trillion dollars that Obama and the dems gave the banks and auto industry, among others. I would say that was a pretty damn good screwing we got from the democrats. All of that tax money given to the rich with no regulations on how it was supposed to be used. How is that screwing any different than what you say the GOP is going to do???? Why is it that no one sees that we are being screwed by both parties. Do democrats really believe they have the answers??? Or are they just wanting another 4 years to screw us even more
foxhunter

Cub Run, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2012
Typical faux news nutjob comeback; get the facts you gop loving, ignorance is bliss idiot. Do yourself a favor, get the truth.
30 carbine

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2012
foxhunter wrote:
Typical faux news nutjob comeback; get the facts you gop loving, ignorance is bliss idiot. Do yourself a favor, get the truth.
Well let's hear the truth. I'm listening
WakeUp

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Aug 12, 2012
The Tax Policy Center (liberal think tank that "scored" Romney's tax plan) admits that "we do not score Governor Romney's plan directly as certain components of his plan are not specified in sufficient detail." Not that it mattered, the "study" plows ahead to analyze features of the Romney plan that AREN'T EVEN IN IT.

Romney's actual proposal is a 20% rate cut for ANYONE who pays income taxes. This means, for example, that the 10% rate would fall to 8%, the 35% rate would fall to 28% and all the brackets in between would fall as well. The corporate tax would fall to 25% from 35%.

The plan says these cuts would be financed in a revenue-neutral way by "broadening the tax base," which means reducing or eliminating tax deductions and loopholes as in the tax reform of 1986.

And the increased tax revenues that are generated by the "rich" EVERY TIME the tax rates are lowered.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639...
look elsewhere

Centerville, TX

#9 Aug 12, 2012
Crack me up, Romney is a joke!
30 carbine

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2012
look elsewhere wrote:
Crack me up, Romney is a joke!
I think they are both a joke. You people can't make me believe that Obama is the answer to our problems. I'm not saying Romney is, but Obama isn't any better
readsometime

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Check out the facts you FoXfaithful.But that wont happen,will it? The truth scares you like skin tone and intelectualism.
30 carbine

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2012
readsometime wrote:
Check out the facts you FoXfaithful.But that wont happen,will it? The truth scares you like skin tone and intelectualism.
Give me some facts. I'm still waiting
WakeUp

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Aug 13, 2012
readsometime wrote:
Check out the facts you FoXfaithful.But that wont happen,will it? The truth scares you like skin tone and intelectualism.
Be nice to see some of that intellectualism (notice the two L's in that word by the way lol) from you in these posts, instead of mindless squawking.

But I suppose it's easier for you to call us all racists and keep your head firmly buried up your a$$ then have to try and defend the economic, environmental, tax and foreign policies of the President that have been a disaster for this country.
enlightened

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2012
worried wrote:
Yey you slack jawed morons want to elect that guy.
Get off welfare and get a job.
advice

Buffalo, TX

#15 Aug 13, 2012
All you faux lovers are just scared extra-pale folks trying to hide behind fox propaganda links, unable to make your own descisions.
foxhunter

Buffalo, TX

#16 Aug 13, 2012
Those people (gruffy, 30 carbs & the like) have no interest in facts. They are happy to jump into bed with any devil that tells them what they want to hear. I know people just like them (not by choice), their fear of color is just severe handicap.May their own hate eat them inside out come November for the good of the AMERICAN people.
Gop Stopper

Buffalo, TX

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah, I know people like that to. You are just wasting your time trying to converse with those individuals.The Nixon campaign forever sealed the fate of the south as their ignorance(poor republicans)has derailed any chance for a prosperous future. (99%)
news

Trinity, TX

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Watch the news!! Romney as president? HA! What a joke
30 carbine

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2012
foxhunter wrote:
Those people (gruffy, 30 carbs & the like) have no interest in facts. They are happy to jump into bed with any devil that tells them what they want to hear. I know people just like them (not by choice), their fear of color is just severe handicap.May their own hate eat them inside out come November for the good of the AMERICAN people.
I'm still waiting for some facts. This is the third time I have asked and not a fact yet. All I hear from you is we all must be racist. You speak of getting the facts straight, but all you can do so far is throw around insinuations about anyone who doesn't favor the the democratic party. You accuse us of listening to only Fox propaganda, another insinuation on your part. I for one haven't watched Fox in months. Haven't watched MSNBC either for that matter. I would prefer to get my info from other sources and use some thought of my own before making decisions. And after doing so, I have not seen Obama make any of the great changes that he promised would happen. And really don't see him doing anything great in the future. So again, I am asking you to give me facts on why Obama deserves another chance. Put up or shut up
McGruff

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2012
30 carbine wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for some facts. This is the third time I have asked and not a fact yet. All I hear from you is we all must be racist. You speak of getting the facts straight, but all you can do so far is throw around insinuations about anyone who doesn't favor the the democratic party. You accuse us of listening to only Fox propaganda, another insinuation on your part. I for one haven't watched Fox in months. Haven't watched MSNBC either for that matter. I would prefer to get my info from other sources and use some thought of my own before making decisions. And after doing so, I have not seen Obama make any of the great changes that he promised would happen. And really don't see him doing anything great in the future. So again, I am asking you to give me facts on why Obama deserves another chance. Put up or shut up
that's why I never respond to him. He is just a flame thrower looking for a fight but he can't back up his ideas. If he has any. He must be the racist as that seems to be his most important issue.
gunluvinliberal

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Aug 13, 2012
Like anyone would waste their time on those people(poor republicans).Time should be used on people who have the ability to make up their own minds.That is why I will be out of state during the election, helping real people that care enough to do something about it. As for people such as 30 carbine and mcgruff, they are to stupid to actually read any proposed bills or watch how our house of representives vote.Fox news tells those idiots how to think(?)and vote.Anyone who thinks those people will vote anything other than a straight republican ticket does not know those kind of people.OBAMA 2012
McGruff

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 13, 2012
gunluvinliberal wrote:
Like anyone would waste their time on those people(poor republicans).Time should be used on people who have the ability to make up their own minds.That is why I will be out of state during the election, helping real people that care enough to do something about it. As for people such as 30 carbine and mcgruff, they are to stupid to actually read any proposed bills or watch how our house of representives vote.Fox news tells those idiots how to think(?)and vote.Anyone who thinks those people will vote anything other than a straight republican ticket does not know those kind of people.OBAMA 2012
so Nosey Rosey returns?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear fat white women,.... 2 hr White woman 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCzar 166,448
taylor Mitchell 9 hr hance 1
Hash family geneology Campbellsville (Jul '16) 9 hr Betty Jane Gorin 5
Jeremy wilcoxson (May '16) 13 hr Norat 17
Lil Avah Perkins assaulted by Gummy. 15 hr Florida Moose 2
Chris Chomo Agee 15 hr Florida Moose 2

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages