Brentwood, TN

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Have they gone out of business?
earlybird

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Herman wrote:
Have they gone out of business?
don't know. I wad by there a few days sgo and thry were oprn then, but a place can close within hours.
and

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
She has closed down the one in Glasgow and the Dickeys she owns too in Columbia..

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#4 Dec 22, 2012
and wrote:
She has closed down the one in Glasgow and the Dickeys she owns too in Columbia..
Dickey's had some good BBQ... Thoses guys were really cool too.

Rally's was closed early tonight again. 2 or 3 nights in a row.
well

Rineyville, KY

#5 Dec 23, 2012
No one wants to go there because the service is lousy. It is so slow, you could get your food faster at Coltons or Garcias.
Let me see

Antioch, TN

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Cost to much to eat at that one..lord i about fell in the floor!
Let me see

Antioch, TN

#7 Dec 26, 2012
well wrote:
No one wants to go there because the service is lousy. It is so slow, you could get your food faster at Coltons or Garcias.
That Coltons is just plain gross!
RallysFood

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
they have awesome French Fries

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#9 Dec 27, 2012
RallysFood wrote:
they have awesome French Fries
Those French Fries were some of the best in town....
gotgame

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those French Fries were some of the best in town....
went by there esrlier today and it was closed. Gonna miss the loaded fries.
Hungry

Cecilia, KY

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Hey! Here's an idea for someone wanting to invest and make a lot of money: Use the Rallys location for a second McDonalds in Cville! I'll bet it would out do the present one that is so hard to get to with them lined up on Broadway.
check it out

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Hungry wrote:
Hey! Here's an idea for someone wanting to invest and make a lot of money: Use the Rallys location for a second McDonalds in Cville! I'll bet it would out do the present one that is so hard to get to with them lined up on Broadway.
Agree the one on Broadway has outgrown it's location. But if you want a McD's franchise to put in another area you better have 750,0000 non-borrowed money in the bank.
Sharon

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2012
A McDonalds would be a great idea and It will do great business.
hmmmmm

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Rally's is getting a remodel, putting in new equipment and things to make blizzards and the like. I talked to the manager, he said they are remodeling the others as well. Only one location (not campbellsville) will be closing for good.
andrusion

Danville, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Glad to know Rally's will be opening back up, but that end of town STILL needs a McDonald's and has for over 15 years. It seems like such a no-brainer for someone who has the money to invest.???
Senior Citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Heard a rumor maybe that McDonalds was going to build a new McDonalds down at the spot where Medicine Center and that office build stands. Anybody else this one? Surely they will exit off of Lebanon avenue instead of Broadway or maybe Maple Street. Looks like that would be more of a mess than the way they have it now. Traffic at McDonalds is awful.
check it out

Perryville, AR

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Senior Citizen wrote:
Heard a rumor maybe that McDonalds was going to build a new McDonalds down at the spot where Medicine Center and that office build stands. Anybody else this one? Surely they will exit off of Lebanon avenue instead of Broadway or maybe Maple Street. Looks like that would be more of a mess than the way they have it now. Traffic at McDonalds is awful.
That would be a worse mess than what they have now. People stop in the road as it is but it would be a disaster at an intersection.
Rich

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 31, 2012
Senior Citizen wrote:
Medicine Shop, office building and Kort Physical Therapy will be torn down. Walgreen's will be built on corner in there place.
here

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Dec 31, 2012
CVS is going where Medicine Center is.
heard it here

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Heard that Zaxby's is comin here, is that what is being built across from Lowes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Sceptical-Mal 163,201
Teachers at CHS 19 hr Smh 2
Old hot dog joint downtown. 21 hr Big Phil 1
In Campbellsville looking for something fun to do Fri So what 2
Matthew "MJ" Parker at it again. Fri Just saying 14
What are the best cheap cigarettes? (Jun '11) Fri Stumbler 81
Kathy Pittman Drug Dealer on Meader St (Aug '16) Fri daughter 8

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages