Other Amazon Depts Bitching About ICQA

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Grow Up

Buffalo, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2009
So what is up with Pickers bitching about ICQA whinning that they get longer breaks and don't do anything?

Don't you people have better things to do than whine and cry about other departments?

If ICQA did not have to clean up all the F ups created by pickers and all their false shorts and pulling sti# out of the bins and onto the floor, etc., then maybe we would not have work to do, but as it is, with all the F ups and screw up caused by picking and stockers, we have plenty to shi# to clean up and fix.

And we get the same break time everybody else does. So quit your sorry a## whinning!
Great representation

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2009
On behalf of the rest of us in ICQA that have some sense and some manners, please shut that flapping hole in the front of your face.
shee old lucy

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2009
Grow Up wrote:
So what is up with Pickers bitching about ICQA whinning that they get longer breaks and don't do anything?
Don't you people have better things to do than whine and cry about other departments?
If ICQA did not have to clean up all the F ups created by pickers and all their false shorts and pulling sti# out of the bins and onto the floor, etc., then maybe we would not have work to do, but as it is, with all the F ups and screw up
caused by picking and stockers, we have plenty to shi# to clean up and fix.
And we get the same break time everybody else does. So quit your sorry a## whinning!
i agree pour it on them
Been There

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2009
Yea, seems like the pickers always cry and whine about other departments, stockers or counters, they seem to think they work harder than everybody else and others sit around and talk. It has been that way for years. Managers should just ingore their carping, and so should we.
Tina

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2009
If Pickers were doing their jobs,other depts. would'nt have to send their people over there.everytime other dept. are sent over to help,the pickers are just standing around talking.if they were in fact doing what they are suppose to,but we all know that does'nt happen.
soap opera

Clarkson, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2009
like sands through an hourglass........so are the days of our lives

I love how you people can't keep your mouths shut, only problem is how long will amazon put up with people degrading their company on here? If they move from c'ville, topix will be part of the reason.

Is venting really worth EVERYONE that works there losing their job??
ladybug

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2009
soap opera wrote:
like sands through an hourglass........so are the days of our lives
I love how you people can't keep your mouths shut, only problem is how long will amazon put up with people degrading their company on here? If they move from c'ville, topix will be part of the reason.
Is venting really worth EVERYONE that works there losing their job??

Well if you not the Pot calling the Kettle black.
Look like you can vent with the best of them.
soap opera

Clarkson, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2009
I said nothing bad about amzn, just you big mouth FOOLS
Tina

United States

#9 Mar 18, 2009
Amazon is a wonderful place to work.
visionary

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2009
hey i got a simple solution of all of u...IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN QUIT!!!!!!
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 19, 2009
I totally agree. I work there and thats all people do. They moan and complain about their job. But you can bet they will be there the next day and so on.. Kinda tired of hearing about it.
Mojo

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2009
really wrote:
I totally agree. I work there and thats all people do. They moan and complain about their job. But you can bet they will be there the next day and so on.. Kinda tired of hearing about it.
What we get tired of is being sent out of our Dept. because the other Dept.can not seem to do their jobs.Then we get the tradeoffs who come to ours and just do as little as possible.Its a bunch of s---.If you're hired in in one Dept.that you picked when being hired ,then they should leave you the he-- alone.If we're to be trained on every job ,then i want to learn Robs job,Mike P. job and everyone elses job as well.Its only fair,if they're going to mess with our Mojo .Some people are only good at a few things,but not everything.Everyone in the offices need to be crosstrained so someone can fill their places if something were to happen.They need to learn to pick for a 40 hr. work week shift.,they need to know v.d.f. for 40 hr.work shift,they need to learn every job we do before they start passing the buck and demanding from us.You know why they don't,they'd never be able to carry off a 40 hour work week learning all these things,yet they demand we do.I'm asking every employee to call the complaint hotline .If they demand us to learn every job,then we most assuredly want to learn from the top on down.Its the only fair way to do it without being prejudice.CROSSTRAINING BEGINS WITH THE HEAD AND WORKS ITS WAY DOWN.If its a requirement then ,it should be the same for everyone working at Amazon.
ladybug

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2009
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>What we get tired of is being sent out of our Dept. because the other Dept.can not seem to do their jobs.Then we get the tradeoffs who come to ours and just do as little as possible.Its a bunch of s---.If you're hired in in one Dept.that you picked when being hired ,then they should leave you the he-- alone.If we're to be trained on every job ,then i want to learn Robs job,Mike P. job and everyone elses job as well.Its only fair,if they're going to mess with our Mojo .Some people are only good at a few things,but not everything.Everyone in the offices need to be crosstrained so someone can fill their places if something were to happen.They need to learn to pick for a 40 hr. work week shift.,they need to know v.d.f. for 40 hr.work shift,they need to learn every job we do before they start passing the buck and demanding from us.You know why they don't,they'd never be able to carry off a 40 hour work week learning all these things,yet they demand we do.I'm asking every employee to call the complaint hotline .If they demand us to learn every job,then we most assuredly want to learn from the top on down.Its the only fair way to do it without being prejudice.CROSSTRAINING BEGINS WITH THE HEAD AND WORKS ITS WAY DOWN.If its a requirement then ,it should be the same for everyone working at Amazon.
I can't speak for Rob (don't know him that well) but Parsley and Carlos can do a lot of the jobs in the FC.At one time they all had to be trained and certified in all their departments.
And they wouldn't have a hard time learning any of them.
I have seen Parsley work as hard as anyone .Hauling trash, moving junk around not just telling someone else to do it he was doing it.
Their jobs are very demanding and you do have to be very talent to be SR Ops at Amazon.
I been there since 1999 and I wroked with them pretty close at times
The business end could not run if we were not crossed trained to different departments.
They start looking at who there and who absent when everyone hits the clock at begining of the shift and have to plan around all the ppl taking points,and personal time.
We have cross trained every since I been there.

In case you haven't figured it out I really like our SR Ops and have a lot of respect for the hard work they do.
If you get to take turn doing Mike and Carolos jobs you will be sorry I seen both of them be their for 70 hours a week so they tougher then you think.
40 hours a week for them would be a walk in the park.
What I don't like about going for training in other department they don't have anyone to train us they just throw us on the job and tell us one then we are supposed to hit them #.
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Mar 20, 2009
if people were perfect and never made a error you wouldn't have a JOB! just be glad you have one
Mojo

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2009
ladybug wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for Rob (don't know him that well) but Parsley and Carlos can do a lot of the jobs in the FC.At one time they all had to be trained and certified in all their departments.
And they wouldn't have a hard time learning any of them.
I have seen Parsley work as hard as anyone .Hauling trash, moving junk around not just telling someone else to do it he was doing it.
Their jobs are very demanding and you do have to be very talent to be SR Ops at Amazon.
I been there since 1999 and I wroked with them pretty close at times
The business end could not run if we were not crossed trained to different departments.
They start looking at who there and who absent when everyone hits the clock at begining of the shift and have to plan around all the ppl taking points,and personal time.
We have cross trained every since I been there.
In case you haven't figured it out I really like our SR Ops and have a lot of respect for the hard work they do.
If you get to take turn doing Mike and Carolos jobs you will be sorry I seen both of them be their for 70 hours a week so they tougher then you think.
40 hours a week for them would be a walk in the park.
What I don't like about going for training in other department they don't have anyone to train us they just throw us on the job and tell us one then we are supposed to hit them #.
Perhaps,you are right.The training part is the problem.You get shown the basic stuff and if you can't figure the rest out they're real quick to tell you how bad you are doing.This is the main reason i hear why people want to stay in their own depts.The trainers are now required to hit their ###s also.So this is part of the reason why people are not given the amount of time thats needed to learn a job.It takes a good 3 weeks to be trained properly on any job.
name one

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 20, 2009
haven't seen any trainers in production! see some on the floor but not working
nice

Clarkson, KY

#17 Mar 20, 2009
I know of 4 trainers on A shift that work production, pretty much all day, but that may not be your shift.
nice

Clarkson, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2009
and so do our PA's
no respect

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 20, 2009
name one wrote:
haven't seen any trainers in production! see some on the floor but not working
You must not work in Crisplant D shift Susan our Trainer been in production every night since she came to our dept.If she not sent out to train in another dept.
They treat her like the ulgy red head step child.
The other Trainer on C shift sit on the computer and looks at my space or plays games while she work in production.
I work in boxing so I can see what the C shift trainer doing.
About 6 months ago they stuck the crisplant trainers on a stand up computer close to boxing.C shift trainer got a stool to sit on.
I told my AM what he was doing and he didn't do a thing about it.
Our PA's might work in production on Wednesday if he can't get out of it.Not very often

God Bless D shift trainer.I hate to see some that nice treated like crap.
Tonto

United States

#20 Mar 20, 2009
no respect wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not work in Crisplant D shift Susan our Trainer been in production every night since she came to our dept.If she not sent out to train in another dept.
They treat her like the ulgy red head step child.
The other Trainer on C shift sit on the computer and looks at my space or plays games while she work in production.
I work in boxing so I can see what the C shift trainer doing.
About 6 months ago they stuck the crisplant trainers on a stand up computer close to boxing.C shift trainer got a stool to sit on.
I told my AM what he was doing and he didn't do a thing about it.
Our PA's might work in production on Wednesday if he can't get out of it.Not very often
God Bless D shift trainer.I hate to see some that nice treated like crap.
I totally agree.The C-Shift trainer works in spurts.Then he does just exactly what you said he does.I could see him playing a game Tues.night,he sat there for 45 mins. I checked my watch.He tells everyone hes working on a plan of some kind to do with training.Hes addicted to the games,thats all hes got on his mind.Management needs to clean house on some of these trainers.They also need to have a talk with C-Shift trainer about his appearance.When in a leadership position ,one should be an example in every way to the role he has in the Company.He is a very nasty looking person.One would find it very hard to respect someone who does'nt give their appearance or hygeine any thought whatsoever.I feel the same as you where Susan is concerned.She works very hard at being and looking like a professional .She works very hard ,with little or no pats on the back.Never see her playing games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr heymf 131,397
bishop maupin and some garrett 3 hr Tammy MTS 1
Steriod cop Rice, sentenced yet? 4 hr i know 10
Time to "Guy" up 4 hr BOSS RZR 13
Looking for 3 bedroom in cville 5 hr Bob 9
warner fertlizer co 5 hr yahoo 3
Has anyone else had problems with Dr. Wilkerson... (Aug '11) 5 hr wow 79
is amazon closing? 7 hr The Last Baby Crying 43
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Oct 18 LMS 1,153
Campbellsville Dating