Boy beat up in bathroom at Tc. Middle...

Boy beat up in bathroom at Tc. Middle Schoole.

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

wanna know

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Does anyone know if this child is going to be okay? Why have we not heard anything about this? except from the kids that know that it happened?
Is it even safe to send our kids to school anymore???
defense from

Greensburg, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2013
the kid who got hurt i assume is going to be ok...the other is justa worthless trouble maker that no kids like..the kind you definitely dont want your kids around at all!!!
qiqi

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jan 11, 2013
The story my kids told me is a kid got beat up and flown to the hospital, that kid made first contact and has been trying to start a fight and run his mouth to other kids for awhile. He chose somebody bigger than him and got beat up, but the bigger kid went too far. I have no stake in it, this is just what my kids said to me. They also said 3 kids got it on video with their phones, so better check youtube. I think there have been 5 major fights in just the middle school alone this year and this worries me as a parent. The school system needs to talk to the kids about fighting, and parents talk to your kids at home.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Don't worry nothing will be done about it.I found that out yesterday.When a convicted felon drug addict can walk the street and let him take advantage of people and you uncover his plot.And you tell him you will turn him in to his prorole officer.He laugh at you and tell you to go ahead i know all of them it want do you any good.So i called them they called him sung Happy birthday to him and would have gave him a 21 gun salute if possible.Hung the phone up and said i told you so.There know law here it who they want to serve.They protected the crimmal at all cost they know the system and how to work it.He even treaten to kill me went to file a complaint.He laugh at that.He made a believer out of me.So i told them being they don't want to do anything with next time he tells me he going to kill me they will pack him out dead.
poop

Sheridan, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2013
mikey860 wrote:
Don't worry nothing will be done about it.I found that out yesterday.When a convicted felon drug addict can walk the street and let him take advantage of people and you uncover his plot.And you tell him you will turn him in to his prorole officer.He laugh at you and tell you to go ahead i know all of them it want do you any good.So i called them they called him sung Happy birthday to him and would have gave him a 21 gun salute if possible.Hung the phone up and said i told you so.There know law here it who they want to serve.They protected the crimmal at all cost they know the system and how to work it.He even treaten to kill me went to file a complaint.He laugh at that.He made a believer out of me.So i told them being they don't want to do anything with next time he tells me he going to kill me they will pack him out dead.
mikey860 just suck it
30 carbine

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Anyone know the title of the video on YouTube?
JUST A HILLBILLY

White House, TN

#7 Jan 12, 2013
defense from wrote:
the kid who got hurt i assume is going to be ok...the other is justa worthless trouble maker that no kids like..the kind you definitely dont want your kids around at all!!!
ARE u Talkin about the fight that happend Tuesday?? IF so what give you the right 2 call a kid worthless? and it happend in the hall way,i know the other boy and he is a good boy,Onley fight he has been in and he told me he was sorry 4 going to far and he only rememberd swingin twice. so fuck you u worthless piece of shit!!!!!
MOONSHINE HISTORY

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2013
JUST A HILLBILLY wrote:
<quoted text> ARE u Talkin about the fight that happend Tuesday?? IF so what give you the right 2 call a kid worthless? and it happend in the hall way,i know the other boy and he is a good boy,Onley fight he has been in and he told me he was sorry 4 going to far and he only rememberd swingin twice. so fuck you u worthless piece of shit!!!!!
yes, heworless piece of shit just like you and is worthless and want go anywhere in life...maybe to trailor park or projects with you and your worthless leaching family
JUST A HILLBILLY

White House, TN

#10 Jan 13, 2013
MOONSHINE HISTORY wrote:
<quoted text>yes, heworless piece of shit just like you and is worthless and want go anywhere in life...maybe to trailor park or projects with you and your worthless leaching family
you dont know the kid, nor do you know me and my family, it would best if you kept your mouth shut,
help them kids

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2013
MOONSHINE HISTORY wrote:
<quoted text>yes, heworless piece of shit just like you and is worthless and want go anywhere in life...maybe to trailor park or projects with you and your worthless leaching family
i agree 100% with this member..these kids are mean and have no manners at all...just look at all the kids in the alternative school from taylor co alone...its sad, but look at all the parents in the taylor co system most want their kids to be something they are not and will never be...its sad to see kids raised like this...being raised with no ethics, moral or any human decency about their selves..truly sad any way you look at it.
Curious

Hodgenville, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Can somebody tell us what really happened?
mom

Coxs Creek, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Are the parents pressing charges against the school too? Boy A and Boy B have had an issue all year long....Boy A smarted off and Boy B threw a book at him...Boy A got in his face and Boy B took A's head and smashed it into the lockers....the rest is history.....(this is not from the horses mouth)......I wonder how many kids ran to tell the teachers or just stood there and watched Boy A get his head smashed in the lockers? If this is the third fight between them, there needs to be more action taken place. I feel for both families.....
fondu him

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2013
mom wrote:
Are the parents pressing charges against the school too? Boy A and Boy B have had an issue all year long....Boy A smarted off and Boy B threw a book at him...Boy A got in his face and Boy B took A's head and smashed it into the lockers....the rest is history.....(this is not from the horses mouth)......I wonder how many kids ran to tell the teachers or just stood there and watched Boy A get his head smashed in the lockers? If this is the third fight between them, there needs to be more action taken place. I feel for both families.....
i know boy a and boy b brother and sisters...they are sister n and sister o...his older brother is higher cased letter B. great kids
check it out

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2013
mom wrote:
I guess Boy A will learn to keep his mouth shut next time. No matter where your at in life, if you look for trouble, it will find you.
Who knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2013
It was caught on camera at the school Boy A pushed Boy B then boy B threw a book at boy A. Boy A then started hitting B all else is history. Boy B was in hospital in Louisville but has since been released (I think) but has to go through some surgery. What I gather was bullying on who's part I'm not sure. I just think is ridiculous that everyone can't get along. If you don't like someone there is no need in getting in fights with them.
Sammywasoo

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Use to drive school bus for Taylor Co.Schools believe me a lot of these kids PRISON BOUND
the facts

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Jan 19, 2013
we all need to make sure that our kids are not bullying other kids my son thought he was a school bully in 9th grade as soon as i found out i dealt with the problem i showed him what it felt like to be bullied and whipped his damn ass im not gonna stand here and let my son bully anyone and these damn parents need to get off their ass and start whipping the shit out of these damn kids and stop all this nonsense

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dalton Turpin 1 hr kelly 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr MOSAIC is Satan 159,582
The Grim Reapers (Oct '12) 2 hr Salyers 50
The sad, sad saga of DonnaHash. Post you stories! 4 hr Jack Pogue 1
Patti Grubbins/ Dawna Hash tag team of tricks! 4 hr LMS 1
Relentless ignorance from DawnaHash local lunatic 4 hr LMS 1
Lincoln Avenue Ballwash hours of operation! 4 hr LMS 3

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages