Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2013
Practical Reasoning

Buffalo, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2012
What the fu<k is wrong with THOSE PEOPLE? Why do they continue to watch a propaganda machine out to take advantage of the American people? Why don't THOSE PEOPLE get angry at the lies told, are they too stupid to recognize the truth. When someone lies to you they are basicaly saying to your face you are ignorant, and can't figure it out. I think they are RIGHT!
check it out

Greensburg, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Practical Reasoning wrote:
What the fu<k is wrong with THOSE PEOPLE? Why do they continue to watch a propaganda machine out to take advantage of the American people? Why don't THOSE PEOPLE get angry at the lies told, are they too stupid to recognize the truth. When someone lies to you they are basicaly saying to your face you are ignorant, and can't figure it out. I think they are RIGHT!
Hell, nobama has been doing that for four years now!
Reality

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Keep watching Fox news, dumb@ss.
check it out

Greensburg, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Reality wrote:
Keep watching Fox news, dumb@ss.
Better than swallowing when sucking Nobama.
Big Blue

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Jan 1, 2013
The people who watch fox news have no clue as to current events. All those people want is their irrational fears confirmed, proving their cowardness.
working

Cecilia, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
best news channel on tv
GOP STOPPER

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Better than swallowing when sucking Nobama.
MSNBC, CNN, never have been sued for lying.Fox News has been sued and won the right to lie. YOU ARE A FU<KING IDIOT IF YOU BELEIVE ANYTHING THEY SAY. Your ignorance is what the GOP depends on, keep the people ignorant and they will continue to vote republican.
check it out

Greensburg, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
GOP STOPPER wrote:
<quoted text> MSNBC, CNN, never have been sued for lying.Fox News has been sued and won the right to lie. YOU ARE A FU<KING IDIOT IF YOU BELEIVE ANYTHING THEY SAY. Your ignorance is what the GOP depends on, keep the people ignorant and they will continue to vote republican.
Who just unfroze Fed pay raises by giving an Executive order? Your dear sweet SPEND MORE NOBAMA!
Sammyjomo

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
To BIG BLUE, you were, and are stillbeing lied to by the liberal press, If all we had was the LIBERAL PRESS we would be a SOCIAST NATION.....
Vote Your Wage

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Sammyjomo wrote:
To BIG BLUE, you were, and are stillbeing lied to by the liberal press, If all we had was the LIBERAL PRESS we would be a SOCIAST NATION.....
You dumb motherfu<ker, did you ever consider the fact that FAUX News considers ALL OTHER MEDIA to be the liberal media? Why do all other media outlets have the same information, while FAUX News has their own version of the truth? No, because you are too d@mn dumb to comprehand anything other than the FAUX propaganda machines bullsh!t.
reality fog finders

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 3, 2013
The low info voters have taken over and they don't watch the news........it's mtv and dancing with the stars kinda crap that matters to them......who wants to be bothered with real issue.
GunLuvinLiberal

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
gimme free stuff wrote:
Fox News needs to be shut down. They tell the truth, they are not good little comrads like MSNBC CNN ABC CBS or NBC. I'm afraid if people find out what fools Obama and lap dog liberal media made of them, they will vote Republicans in charge of gubment and they will take away my free obama phone, food stamps, housing & deport me across the border.
Why is people such as yourself(THOSE PEOPLE) never complain about corporate welfare? That's right you are too d@mn stupid to think for yourself, keep on watching FAUX News! They know THOSE PEOPLE all too well...
OBSERVER

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
milder creek rd wrote:
<quoted text> Spose, you get stupider ever day. I dare you to bring your chicken butt out here to my house with your foul mouth.
You prove the ignorance that has taken over the GOP. Cororate welfare in the form of entitlements to big oil cost taxpayers BILLIONS each year, way more than programs that actually help people in need. Why don't you (THOSE PEOPLE) ever complain about that? Oh, I forgot, you are a FOX NEWS IDIOT!
Facts Matter MF

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2013
gimme free stuff wrote:
Fox News needs to be shut down. They tell the truth, they are not good little comrads like MSNBC CNN ABC CBS or NBC. I'm afraid if people find out what fools Obama and lap dog liberal media made of them, they will vote Republicans in charge of gubment and they will take away my free obama phone, food stamps, housing & deport me across the border.
Keep watching FAUX NEWS, the wealthy depend on mis-information so the rest of the country can pay their share. WHAT A DUMB@SS YOU ARE! Just where may I find those DEATH PANELS? hOW ABOUT AMERICAN SHARIA LAW? YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!
GOP STOPPER

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2013
So none of you, THOSE PEOPLE that is, can explain all your hysteria over the DEATH PANELS? How about that SHARIA LAW? Keep watching FAUX NEWS, you ignorant stink-mouth cowards, the rich depend on YOUR IGNORANCE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Le Jimbo 151,438
Green River Marina (Nov '10) 21 min LMS 70
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr use your brain 2,030
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr someone 16,148
is dq open or closed 1 hr LMS 5
Why do they call it "Save-A-Lot"...? (Sep '09) 1 hr LMS 23
Dollar store 1 hr LMS 42
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Campbellsville People Search