First Prev
of 4
Next Last
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#70 Jan 24, 2008
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sorry to upset the apple cart but he was at the game! He was in the stands cheering with the rest of the students! And for your information, he did not do any dunks at the pep rally....I was there!
i'm glad your for taylor county and helpin us out because i am also a taylor county fan//student, but he did dunk at the pep rally..i was there also, i actually talked to him during the pep rally. so yea, i dont know where you were.
TC FAN

Elizabethtown, KY

#71 Jan 26, 2008
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
that just what i heard! i also heard from A VERY GOOD source..that (leonard) wont last until footall season! he'll end up gettin into trouble! he also told coach gupton that he(leonard) will now be the guy thats callin the plays! cuz hes jsut 'that good' and the 'real deal'
This is totally and 100% a false statement. Coach Brandon Gupton is a very good friend of mine and he denies this. Leonard Macon, he said, comes off as a kid that has a good head on his shoulders. He did not say anyting like this! I dont know who your source is but obviously he doesn't know what he is saying. And as for TC football next year, it should be a change from what everyone has seen in the past. They have serious talent on this team. Chris Thomas is returning at running back who had a terrific season last year. Lance Turpin is returning at quarterback, he had a very good and efficiant season last year. And now with the emergance of Leonard Macon the cards should be very good. As a TC alum and a fan I say, GO CARDS!
bystanders

Elizabethtown, KY

#73 Feb 2, 2008
I heard he got a tech against him very 1st game because of his cocky attitude, that is a good start already, and I have personally heard from other players mouths that they already cant stand his attitude, saying he is better than them already! woo hoo go big tc!ha ha
wendy

Elizabethtown, KY

#74 Feb 2, 2008
bystanders wrote:
I heard he got a tech against him very 1st game because of his cocky attitude, that is a good start already, and I have personally heard from other players mouths that they already cant stand his attitude, saying he is better than them already! woo hoo go big tc!ha ha
GROW UP THIS IS CHILDISH
jump on it

Bradfordsville, KY

#75 Feb 5, 2008
all cville just jealous cause tc kicked thier a$$ on their homecourt
bystasnders

Elizabethtown, KY

#76 Feb 5, 2008
jump on it wrote:
all cville just jealous cause tc kicked thier a$$ on their homecourt
not cville so u r wrong as always
I Heard

Gradyville, KY

#77 Feb 6, 2008
i heard coach B.Gupton is going to get fired for sleeping around with many of his high school female students. this is coming from a strong and truthful source

Since: Jan 08

Campbellsville, KY

#78 Feb 7, 2008
I didn't read the whole thread, so I'm just going to post something random.

I've never owned a beret!
how amazing

Elizabethtown, KY

#82 Feb 8, 2008
I Heard wrote:
i heard coach B.Gupton is going to get fired for sleeping around with many of his high school female students. this is coming from a strong and truthful source
It amazes me how everyone on this site "topix" has a strong and truthful source, unless you were a witness to the acts or as they say from gods mouth to your ears, which i doubt, you really shouldn't repeat gossip.....everyone on the site "topix" really needs to get off your computer and start repenting for your sins. It will take all the rumor spreaders on here the rest of their lives how ever long that would be to get it done.
wow

Greensburg, KY

#83 Mar 13, 2008
because we r richer than cville, when we do better than them then it automatically means we 'payed' someone. they cant accept the fact that they lost. chs is sorry. everyone knows that. deal with it.
wow

Greensburg, KY

#84 Mar 13, 2008
u all know me wrote:
ride or die .. in da ville life
for one,'da ville' is known as LOUISVILLE. not lil ol cville. yall think yal r somethin big over there. yall and yals whole student body of 15 people. im surprised u even had enough students to make a bball team.
Mitzi

Leitchfield, KY

#85 Mar 18, 2008
wow wrote:
because we r richer than cville, when we do better than them then it automatically means we 'payed' someone. they cant accept the fact that they lost. chs is sorry. everyone knows that. deal with it.
Its baseball time again. HoW are the local schools going to do this season? Middle school and High School. Spring is in the air YEAH........Has TCMS got baseball/football coach yet? GO CARDS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who runs Swans Landing? 4 min LMS 12
Harvard grad - in name only 9 min LMS 7
Theives 12 min LMS 4
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Democrat for Mitch 4,756
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min colt 45 131,022
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Nutz 153,367
here we go again 32 min LMS 11
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 18 hr Cathie 1,144
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••