amazon rips offs locals again

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bush hog

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Amazon lays off locals and works people from out of town.
of course

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
bush hog wrote:
Amazon lays off locals and works people from out of town.
that nothing new .. but is it amazon or staff management
bush hog

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Two peas in the same pod
bush hog

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Labor management and Amazon is the GRINGE that stole Christmas........
of course

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
well staff/labor management should be run out of town ,they are legal slave traders,
working

Greensburg, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2012
cant pass drug test bottom line campers starting to move out
check it out

Bolivar, MO

#7 Dec 21, 2012
bush hog wrote:
Labor management and Amazon is the GRINGE that stole Christmas........
What's a GRINGE!
of course

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2012
working wrote:
cant pass drug test bottom line campers starting to move out
???????? who can't pass a test
Logicman

Leitchfield, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2012
I don't understand the title of this thread: "amazon rips off locals again." Amazon provide many jobs to this area. There are a lot of people too lazy to work that could have a job there, so they have to import people for the seasonal rush. You scumbags that sit around taking dope and drinking booze, don't really expect someone to hire you when you couldn't do an honest days work because you have screwed yourself up so bad, do you? Besides that, you are too lazy and just want to get high and sit in your own crap, rather than clean it up and do something constructive. Watch the responses to this one. They will have improper English, spelling and capitalization. That will be just one reason why they can't get a job.
bush hog

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Got of good people in Campbellville.
bush hog

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Amazon turns it people against each other. Divide and conquer........
no job

White House, TN

#12 Dec 21, 2012
these is all Bull shit! staff people and work campers are only here during peak season! They know they are there for a short time! So there peak season is over! they are only temps!
info people

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2012
NONE OF YOU PEOPLE CAN PASS A DRUG TEST, SO WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?? I MEAN FOR REAL...YOU CANT SET AND SMOKE YOUR CRACK AND METH AND EXPECT TO GO TO WORK...THEY OWE YOU NOTHING!! NOT EVEN A NEW PIPE!!
bush hog

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Lol

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Logicman you are wasting your time with these people i posted back in the summer why there would not be work in Campbellsville or any new jobs.We have no work force.I heard that coming from a big man in this town.They still set on here and cry about it.Welfare food stamps drugs whores Gays and drugs is all on there mind.Or to see if they could get disablity.I had one of these dope-headed kids to pull out in frount of me.I almost took a ditch.He was driving a 1984 chrysler about to fall apart i was driving a 2011 hhr.He jump out at the old red ace building and give me a cussing and it was his fault.He looked 15 and Gay so i let it go.I bet you would need a sun dial to time them at work!!!!!!!
bush hog

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2012
It's always the peoples fault. A hard heart will not help the community. If we run down our community, we run our selfs down. Solutions!!!!!!
Horsey

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2012
Logicman wrote:
I don't understand the title of this thread: "amazon rips off locals again." Amazon provide many jobs to this area. There are a lot of people too lazy to work that could have a job there, so they have to import people for the seasonal rush. You scumbags that sit around taking dope and drinking booze, don't really expect someone to hire you when you couldn't do an honest days work because you have screwed yourself up so bad, do you? Besides that, you are too lazy and just want to get high and sit in your own crap, rather than clean it up and do something constructive. Watch the responses to this one. They will have improper English, spelling and capitalization. That will be just one reason why they can't get a job.
I'll bet you're a boss at Amazon, or one of the little tramps that sits on a bosses lap turning tricks. If you're a slut, then you have no room to talk about someone else "taking dope and drinking booze."
Horsey

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2012
Logicman wrote:
Did you get a "gold" star for the being the most skilled kocksucker at Amazon? Was is made of paper, plastic or cardboard? That's how they treat people. They give them little worthless trinkets for being good at things. Adults should not be treated like kindergarten-aged children. Sadly, there are a number of idiots there who eat that shit up.
Logicman

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Horsey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you're a boss at Amazon, or one of the little tramps that sits on a bosses lap turning tricks. If you're a slut, then you have no room to talk about someone else "taking dope and drinking booze."
Well, half-wit, you are dead wrong. I am a retired person after working all my life. Also, I am not originally from this area, so that probably explains why my thinking process is different than yours. I made it in my work life and saved enough to retire. I guess we don't have to worry about the dopers because they won't live long enough to retire.
Horsey

Lexington, KY

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Logicman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, half-wit, you are dead wrong. I am a retired person after working all my life. Also, I am not originally from this area, so that probably explains why my thinking process is different than yours. I made it in my work life and saved enough to retire. I guess we don't have to worry about the dopers because they won't live long enough to retire.
Well, since you are so much more sophisticated than the residents of Campbellsville, then why not retreat back to from whence you came! I'm sure none of us would miss your worthless ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 151,817
Taylor - Next Wet County? 8 hr wine lover 35
H&R Block Tax Classes (Sep '09) 8 hr Seriously 44
Edward shearer 9 hr Rhonda 1
bed bugs at serco (Sep '14) 12 hr just me 25
Amazon what dept 13 hr Best pa 3
Bradley 10,....black racist , athiatic pig. (Feb '10) 14 hr wtf 72

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages