concerned for the kids

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2011
I read on the court docket website that Amy McGlone South is being charged with her 3rd DUI after a hit an run accident recently. This alarms me, she has 4 children. Does anyone know any of the details?
mom2mom

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2011
concerned for the kids wrote:
I read on the court docket website that Amy McGlone South is being charged with her 3rd DUI after a hit an run accident recently. This alarms me, she has 4 children. Does anyone know any of the details?
Your not alarmed or concerned, your nosey!!! If you want to know the details, why don't you call her and ask and leave it off of topix!?!? Her children are in middle school, why would you put something on topix that you know people will respond to with a bunch of nastiness? You should be ashamed!!!!!
yea right

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2011
ur not concerned about her children if u were then u owuldnt b gettin on here stirring up trouble for their mother.whatever legal matter she is facing it will be handled in the court system.period. mind your business.period.
yumyum

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2011
maybe she needs to keep her drunk a$$ at home before she kills someone. and if you are a friend of hers you will do your community a service and take her keys away.
concerned for the kids

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2011
I can ask whatever I want to on topix, just as you feel you can say whatever you want. The docket and newspaper are both PUBLIC records and that is where I repeatedly see her information. You must be a little "NOSY" (learn to spell mom2mom)too or you wouldn't be on here either, huh??? Just because her children are in middle school doesnt mean this isn't an issue....don't pretend that they should be sheltered about what is put on topix if they arent being sheltered or protected from a mom who CLEARLY has a problem with drugs and alcohol. I'm well aware it will be handled in court, as it should be, but I'm not about to hide from freely discussing a situation where other people's lives are continually put in danger. If she doesn't want her children to see this or she can't handle it being talked about, well then maybe she should quit driving while intoxicated. I guess you think it is more important to spare her feelings and embarrasment when she doesn't give a d*mn about breaking the law repeatedly? This isn't like a ONE TIME mistake here. You are basically saying that I should feel sorry for Amy but not for her children or all the other lives she puts at risk!?! Okay...sure...
In my opinion

Versailles, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2011
I can ask whatever I want to on topix, just as you feel you can say whatever you want. The docket and newspaper are both PUBLIC records and that is where I repeatedly see her information. You must be a little "NOSY" (learn to spell mom2mom)too or you wouldn't be on here either, huh??? Just because her children are in middle school doesnt mean this isn't an issue....don't pretend that they should be sheltered about what is put on topix if they arent being sheltered or protected from a mom who CLEARLY has a problem with drugs and alcohol. I'm well aware it will be handled in court, as it should be, but I'm not about to hide from freely discussing a situation where other people's lives are continually put in danger. If she doesn't want her children to see this or she can't handle it being talked about, well then maybe she should quit driving while intoxicated. I guess you think it is more important to spare her feelings and embarrasment when she doesn't give a d*mn about breaking the law repeatedly? This isn't like a ONE TIME mistake here. You are basically saying that I should feel sorry for Amy but not for her children or all the other lives she puts at risk!?! Okay...sure...
Exactly!! Finally someone with some sense..It blows my mind every day the people that get on here and defend everyone from sex offenders,dui offenders, arsonists, etc..! If it weren't for others giving a hoot and not standing up turning these people in etc., nothing would get done..Someone has to care about these crimes
mom2mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 14, 2011
I'm not going to argue with you. I don't even know Amy, I just saw her name and read what you wrote and think you should be ashamed for "asking whatever you want to on topix" and stop and think about how your words could effect her children.
i know amy

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2011
i know i would like to stick my tongue up her butthole.....while the kids are at school of course!!
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2011
NOSY or NOSEY which one is correct? Actually both are correct. You may spell it either way. Well that's what it said when I googled it. I'm really not sure. I would have spelled it NOSEY.
naild it while she slept

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Nov 16, 2011
i know amy wrote:
i know i would like to stick my tongue up her butthole.....while the kids are at school of course!!
Do you Realize how many Tongues have Been up that Butthole????
concerned for the kids

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Nov 29, 2011
Actually, "WOW", both aren't correct. According to webster's dictionary and my bachelors degree in english....the spelling is nosy, but whatever you want to believe.
mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2011
yumyum wrote:
maybe she needs to keep her drunk a$$ at home before she kills someone. and if you are a friend of hers you will do your community a service and take her keys away.
She is trash!!! A no good mother
hey hey hey

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Nov 30, 2011
mom wrote:
<quoted text>She is trash!!! A no good mother
leave amy alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min yabadabado 135,645
Who is Mariah? 1 hr Mariah 8
looking for 3 hr c-ville playa 9
Hillary to run for president. 4 hr Flint Hill Bandit 18
Angela Tucker-Johnson being a disqusting parent 10 hr Todd 2
Special Line at WalMart 15 hr LMS 5
peddlers mall rip off (May '13) 20 hr Flint Hill Bandit 34
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]