Roger Cook, New Super at TCHS

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Liberal Spawn

Caneyville, KY

#1 May 26, 2009
Oh God! What a screw up! I was a few years behind him in school and was a neighbor! He was always such an ASSS Hole! They would let anyone be super at TCHS.
My Opinion

Trinity, TX

#2 May 26, 2009
Thank God it' TC Schools and not the Campbellsville School system!
geewhiz

Franklin, TN

#3 May 26, 2009
My Opinion wrote:
Thank God it' TC Schools and not the Campbellsville School system!
My thoughts exactly! What in the world are they thinking?
limo

Lexington, KY

#4 May 26, 2009
Hope the board members don't plan on trying for a second term, after this big "screw up".
stupid

Lexington, KY

#5 May 26, 2009
I just want to know why everyone calls him the super at tchs. He is the super for the TC school system not just the high school so get it straight. Also, all you campbellsville people need to shut up because you all are already worse than we are. Sorry your education isn't the greatest.
decisions

Franklin, TN

#6 May 26, 2009
Makes you wonder what they based their decision on. I was told they had a really good guy to apply for that job and he was a former student at Taylor County School and would be fantastic for the position. Sounds like they passed up a good one. That's sad, especially at a time when all our schools could use people of high caliber.
tc parent

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 May 26, 2009
AND WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH HIS PAY 120,000 A YEAR WHAT. DID SEABORNE MAKE THAT MUCH? IF NOT WHY IS THIS GUY THAT SEEMS NOT TO BE THE PARENTS CHOSE.
get over him

Franklin, TN

#8 May 26, 2009
Doesn't anyone remember how horrible he was when he was coaching football at CHS. They practically ran him out of town. Then he showed up at East Hardin and was not any better. They transferred him to North.
Is this a good ole boy network, or what?
wait

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 26, 2009
I have heard he was a good coach and that he gets stuff done as a super int.
waiting

Franklin, TN

#10 May 26, 2009
I have children in the school district and I don't know much about this guy however, I have looked him up on google. He seems to have made some positive changes at Russellville. I guess we will have to wait and see! This is one of the articles I found.
http://www.loganjournal.com/newsstory10.php
get over him

Franklin, TN

#11 May 26, 2009
wait wrote:
I have heard he was a good coach and that he gets stuff done as a super int.
Why don't you check with kids he coached.
wait

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 May 26, 2009
ohh i see what were his records as a head coach
sure

Franklin, TN

#13 May 26, 2009
oh, so now we are going to judge how he will be as superintendent by how many games he won as a football coach.
What about talking to all the people he stepped on so he could get high and higher?
I guess you can count on a good football team, even if he has to screw his loyal players to make room for the GOOD players.
Don't worry about your band uniforms now, band...Coach Cook is here to rescue athletics.
hesforsports

Franklin, TN

#14 May 26, 2009
sure wrote:
oh, so now we are going to judge how he will be as superintendent by how many games he won as a football coach.
What about talking to all the people he stepped on so he could get high and higher?
I guess you can count on a good football team, even if he has to screw his loyal players to make room for the GOOD players.
Don't worry about your band uniforms now, band...Coach Cook is here to rescue athletics.
You got that right!
wait

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 26, 2009
No I am just wanting to know what kind of things he will be doing will he be recruiting kids for athletics and getting rid of the ones we have now?
sick of low lifes

Centerville, TX

#16 May 26, 2009
You all are a bunch of no life having, bums who are just jealous of a successful person. If you get your facts straight you will realize that they have picked the best person for the job. He has a great record and if you talk to Russellville School system you will find out that he is a great superintendent. His performance will show you all in the end what a great man he is.
not one

Franklin, TN

#17 May 26, 2009
He;s the super not the coach. He better keep his nose out of athletics and tend to business of the schools.
sick of low lifes

Centerville, TX

#18 May 26, 2009
You people are a bunch of no life having, bums that have nothing better to do than right a bunch of lies about a man that is very respected and has had a great career. You should check with the Russellville school system and find out what a great job he has done down there. It is pathetic to see what a bunch of jealous haters there are around here....get jobs and quit writing crap about people that you don't even know....and before writing get your facts straight.
Hardin County

Russellville, KY

#19 May 26, 2009
You folks just don't know anything about what you are trying to discuss. When he left Campbellsville he gave Breckinridge County two winning seasons and probably the only two they have ever had. I coached with him in Hardin County and at East Hardin he was tremendously successful. State semi-finalist and big 10 conference coach of the year twice in a row beating out Joe Jaggers, Garnis Martin and other great coaches. I have know him all of my life and went to school with him. Call the people in Russellville who offered him 175,000 dollars to remain as their superintendent. They will tell you he has raised test scores, built facilities, supported the band and all other extracurricular activities. Instead of just mouthing off check him out with people he has coached and with the folks of Russellville. He is by far this best choice they could have made. Just wait you will see.
sick of low lifes

Centerville, TX

#20 May 26, 2009
not one wrote:
He;s the super not the coach. He better keep his nose out of athletics and tend to business of the schools.
oh shut the hell up, what are you gonna do? retard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Butthead 174,971
Sara Parke 58 min Truth 8
Vanessa flinchum 6 hr Tracy 4
Vickie Strader 15 hr Class Of 79 8
Looking for Rob Roberts Wed Portman11 1
Men that isn't a man Wed Daddys girl 5
Patti Gribbons and meth Wed Daddys girl 2

Campbellsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages