whoeva

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2008
yea i know dat bitch... she seems to be like all da rest of da georges!!! well i guess at least frankie new who her baby daddy is.. like da comment made before she just mad cus she picked wrong baby daddy, she made the taylor family look stupid!!!!!!!!!! LOL
LMAO

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2008
Hahaha Well I hear now she is going to have a guy from E-town tested and if it ain't his she says it's David Williams!! Guess she will have to get his sisters tested since he got killed in July! Best of luck Beth on finding your baby daddy!!
why

Trinity, TX

#4 Dec 10, 2008
why does it surprise you? shes always been a hoe
Kitty

Rineyville, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2008
I met Beth a few times and she seems like a really sweet girl but her half brother Nicky is a worthless piece of sh*t. All that guy knows how to do is use women and take anything and everything he can from them. I knew him 5 or 6 years ago and I would bet that he hasn't changed a bit.
Farmer

AOL

#6 Dec 15, 2008
Frankie has the best poo-tang.
Loved him

Mammoth Cave, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2008
whoeva wrote:
yea i know dat bitch... she seems to be like all da rest of da georges!!! well i guess at least frankie new who her baby daddy is.. like da comment made before she just mad cus she picked wrong baby daddy, she made the taylor family look stupid!!!!!!!!!! LOL
dat bitch-what does that mean. da rest of da georges-what the hell does that mean? It's knew, not new. She might have made the Taylor family look stupid, but you make yourself look pretty stupid.
whoeva

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2008
dis goes out to loved one fu$$ u, if all we know u mite be a da baby daddy... an yea I SAID MITE!!!????
true

Doniphan, MO

#9 Jan 12, 2009
She is EVERYONES trash!!Diseased trick.
LMAO

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2015
Saw that nasty ho while ago looks like she back with Tyron he stupider than he look. She ever find her baby daddy
Wonders

Cave City, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2015
????
I know

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2015
Only thing willing to sleep with that fungus is a wet back Tyron is not with her
Wonders

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2015
Beth will always be a stupid ho
wtf

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 22, 2015
Why would anyone even respond to this idiot's post? They obviously don't know English. Wtf is dat, dis, and da? By the way, a mite is a parasitic bug that feeds off the blood of its host. Stupid.
xxXXxx

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Aug 22, 2015
wtf wrote:
Why would anyone even respond to this idiot's post? They obviously don't know English. Wtf is dat, dis, and da? By the way, a mite is a parasitic bug that feeds off the blood of its host. Stupid.
obviously don't know English. Wtf is dat, dis, and da? By the way, a mite is a parasitic bug that feeds off the blood of its host. Stupid.
Haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2015
Beth can't get a real man! She's trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawna Hashs obsession for Moose 2 hr chub 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalsForever 149,625
The seahag lies dormant 17 hr LMS 1
point pleasant (Mar '13) 20 hr Mayor Elect 3
Funraiser for Dawnas Hash cancer Sat Pat Thompson-Hash 3
Why do Ushers in Black Churches (Sep '10) Sat ogans-1344 112
Hash Donna Campbellsville Kentucky Sat LMS 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages