First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Sep 12, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
obammy is never to blame for anything. And there seems to be something new to blame on someone else every single day. Obammy is a liar. Or he has no control about anything that goes on in his own adm. So did the staffer get fired? That's a very big mistake and the staffer should be fired. Unless obammy doesn't want them coming out and telling the truth about who directed the apology. Or is the obammy adm just full of left wing nuts that think that was the right thing to do?
The president has said it best about your boy Romnie. He shoots first and aims second. Why are you so concerned about the staffer. He made those comments trying to calm a hostile situation. Was he fired is your only thought. I imagine if the poor sapp is alive this morning he will gratefully be fired. You and Willard jumped the gun on everything and said Obama is apologizing to the terrorists.

What you have seen is a clear difference in how a president acts in a crisis and how an incompetent wanna be acts. President Obama was thoughtful, calculating and presidential. Willard is running around like chicken little with the sky falling and McStupid right there to cheer him on.
McGruff

Lexington, KY

#25 Sep 12, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>The president has said it best about your boy Romnie. He shoots first and aims second. Why are you so concerned about the staffer. He made those comments trying to calm a hostile situation. Was he fired is your only thought. I imagine if the poor sapp is alive this morning he will gratefully be fired. You and Willard jumped the gun on everything and said Obama is apologizing to the terrorists.

What you have seen is a clear difference in how a president acts in a crisis and how an incompetent wanna be acts. President Obama was thoughtful, calculating and presidential. Willard is running around like chicken little with the sky falling and McStupid right there to cheer him on.
didn't jump the gun on anything. According to obammy a staffer without any authorisation from anyone took it on themselves to apologise for our freedom of speech. And they are not fired. Now either obammy is a liar, or there is no management in his adm. I would say the sky is falling. Obammys policies are an encouragement to terrorist. And he gave over one billion to terrorist. All this shows obammy a fool. Obammy doesn't know how a president acts.
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Sep 12, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't jump the gun on anything. According to obammy a staffer without any authorisation from anyone took it on themselves to apologise for our freedom of speech. And they are not fired. Now either obammy is a liar, or there is no management in his adm. I would say the sky is falling. Obammys policies are an encouragement to terrorist. And he gave over one billion to terrorist. All this shows obammy a fool. Obammy doesn't know how a president acts.
I have told you how this went down but you are seemingly too stupid to understand. I will try again and I will type slower. The embassy in Cairo was experiencing a hostile atmosphere. A staffer at the embassy wrote the narative you refer to as Obama's. It was not Obama's and Obama had no knowledge of the staffer writing it. That didn't stop you or Willard from jumping straddle of the situation and blaming Obama.

What has now been proven is that Willard jumped the gun. The entire campaign is in damage control mode because they have been proven to be idiots in this circumstance. The president has moved miles ahead by showing his ability to analyse the situation, remain calm and be presidential.

Do you really want Willard with the launch codes and magic underwear?
McGruff

Lexington, KY

#27 Sep 12, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>I have told you how this went down but you are seemingly too stupid to understand. I will try again and I will type slower. The embassy in Cairo was experiencing a hostile atmosphere. A staffer at the embassy wrote the narative you refer to as Obama's. It was not Obama's and Obama had no knowledge of the staffer writing it. That didn't stop you or Willard from jumping straddle of the situation and blaming Obama.

What has now been proven is that Willard jumped the gun. The entire campaign is in damage control mode because they have been proven to be idiots in this circumstance. The president has moved miles ahead by showing his ability to analyse the situation, remain calm and be presidential.

Do you really want Willard with the launch codes and magic underwear?
well you lie and are a nitwit. Obammy apologised to the terrorist. Obammy gave them $1 billion last month. Obammy is a fool. Obammy is the reason they are brave enough to attack the embassy. Now 4 Americans are dead and obammy is sen as week.

Romney is 100% correct and is someone that could lead the country. Obammy is a coward and a failure
McGruff

Lexington, KY

#28 Sep 12, 2012
And what is obammy going to do with Iran? He refuses to meet with the leader of Israel. He is not leading anything. He is such a failure. What a disgrace.
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Sep 13, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
well you lie and are a nitwit. Obammy apologised to the terrorist. Obammy gave them $1 billion last month. Obammy is a fool. Obammy is the reason they are brave enough to attack the embassy. Now 4 Americans are dead and obammy is sen as week.
Romney is 100% correct and is someone that could lead the country. Obammy is a coward and a failure
You're the liar. Even republicans are coming out and admitting that Romney has created a disaster. The only shills you morons have left is Rush, Laura Ingram and FIX. Just how screwed are you?
McGruff

Trinity, TX

#30 Sep 13, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>You're the liar. Even republicans are coming out and admitting that Romney has created a disaster. The only shills you morons have left is Rush, Laura Ingram and FIX. Just how screwed are you?
Romney didn't. Obammy did when he apologised. Obammy condemns Romney for having a backbone. Obammys policies are failing. Just admit that we have a Kenyan nightmare as president
spose

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Sep 13, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney didn't. Obammy did when he apologised. Obammy condemns Romney for having a backbone. Obammys policies are failing. Just admit that we have a Kenyan nightmare as president
I will admit that we have a member of a Godless cult that wants to be president but can't get his foot out of his mouth long enough to campaign.
McGruff

Trinity, TX

#32 Sep 13, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>I will admit that we have a member of a Godless cult that wants to be president but can't get his foot out of his mouth long enough to campaign.
Romney said the right things. Yet the msm and obammy only have time to attack him. I don't hear the msm attacking the Muslims who are attacking our embassies.
Barry Soroto

Wichita, KS

#33 Oct 17, 2012
The administration lied about Libya putting politics before people. Obama is directly responsible for the death of those 4 Americans.
louisville doesnt exist

Rineyville, KY

#34 Oct 17, 2012
Ole Clinton can forget 2016 after she got thrown under the bus on this. As people said today, "why would Bill let her commit political suicide?"
McGruff

Greensburg, KY

#35 Oct 17, 2012
Where are all the presidents defenders? He is so great and so smart. He is perfect. Surely they can come to his defence. Where is all the arguments about obammy is so great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Myers 40 min Dee 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Strel 148,934
HOTTT GUY THAT Works at Brothers BBQ?? (Oct '15) 1 hr Robert Curry 22
Realtors (Feb '08) 3 hr Earle the flying ... 37
Why do Ushers in Black Churches (Sep '10) 8 hr Mic Theory 108
LMS is still watching 11 hr LMS 1
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 16 hr Guest 1,236
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages