info

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

There is a girl named Jennifer that works...its in e.r she takes you back and draws blood or whatever needs done then sends ya back out to the waitn area. She was Jennifer Tompson or Sanford when we was kids..can anyone tell me if they know her is she married?
personal

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

info wrote:
There is a girl named Jennifer that works...its in e.r she takes you back and draws blood or whatever needs done then sends ya back out to the waitn area. She was Jennifer Tompson or Sanford when we was kids..can anyone tell me if they know her is she married?
Maybe you need to ask her yourself! You shouldn't be asking for personal information on Topix. That is just so wrong. There are a lot of people in this town that doesn't have anything to do and love to put people down. I hope you feel good about yourself right now.
info

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

i live in another town thank you somone that we grew up with as teens said that they had seen her and that she worked there..i would like to talk to her but didnt know if she had ever married if she had wasnt gonna bother..was just curious wasnt tryn to start anything its sad that pple on here just trash and bash pple to begin with and when you are serious about somthing everyone makes a joke out of it...if anyone else would know can you help me
XOR

Utica, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

personal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need to ask her yourself! You shouldn't be asking for personal information on Topix. That is just so wrong. There are a lot of people in this town that doesn't have anything to do and love to put people down. I hope you feel good about yourself right now.
Do you feel good about yourself right now? You just bashed on this person for asking if someone was married... If she was they WERE NOT going to bother this girl. You must be one of those God Awful people you referred to that has nothing better to do than to make an ass out of your self by assuming the worst and that just loves to put people down. Hope you feel good about yourself, right now. Well, do ya?
personal

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

XOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you feel good about yourself right now? You just bashed on this person for asking if someone was married... If she was they WERE NOT going to bother this girl. You must be one of those God Awful people you referred to that has nothing better to do than to make an ass out of your self by assuming the worst and that just loves to put people down. Hope you feel good about yourself, right now. Well, do ya?
Yes I feel good about myself. I did no wrong. I do not bash people on here. I watch out for people. Ok, how about if someone started to ask questions about you or a relative about you? Even if it was a honest and sincere comment. People can easily turn it around and start bashing that person when they don't even know them. This is how a persons reputation can get ruined and people can even lose a job over it. I can honestly say I feel good about what I do.
know her

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Just to let you know yes she just got married again and lives in greensburg. This is her 3ed marriage and i will be nice and wont say more cause i pray she changes. She has a great little girl. Hope all goes good for her but first she needs to stop all the lieing she does.
time travel

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

If she works at Taylor "County" Hospital, then you must have access to a time machine to travel back in time. Taylor County Hospital hasn't existed for a few years. The only hospital in Campbellsville is Taylor Regional Hospital.

As for the criticism of the original poster, I agree. Any time you bring someone's name up here, even if the intentions are good or neutral, you open the door for people to start bashing that person. And, guess what? It took six posts for exactly "that" to happen!

If you want to know something about someone and don't want to harm them, don't bring their name up here. It's as simple as that.
Neal

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

I'd rather die then go to that skanky place.
tableandchairs

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

The problem is, anytime you mention someone's name, some fool gets on here and says something negative about the person.
I loved (sarscasm) the comment 'know her' made: this is her 3rd marriage...I pray she changes.
Gimme a break. So, it's ok to gossip and say bad stuff as long as you 'pray' for the person? You're a turd.
Just Me

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Judged:

Neal wrote:
Then go to "Jane Todd Crawford Hospital" in Greensburg & you will proabley get your wish.
iknowyou

Upton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Neal wrote:
i hope you get your wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mike Duquette 127,919
Virgin Rebellion 10 min Copycat 10
MOD and Tester are worst Poster ever 13 min Copycat 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DemocRATS 144,755
Ashley (Sharp) Bradfeild 16 min Hate her 14
Forum 20 min Russian 1
mmus ????? 26 min Copycat 5
•••
•••
•••
Campbellsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••