Next Last
Mary

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2010
Who is Chris Sallee?
R U Nosey

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2010
Are you looking for a title...like King/Queen,Sir,etc...? If so,you are probably out-of-luck sine this is America,not England!
mary

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2010
R U Nosey wrote:
Are you looking for a title...like King/Queen,Sir,etc...? If so,you are probably out-of-luck sine this is America,not England!
si i guess i was right.one of these that writes on here all the time is him.
The Guardian

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Chris Sallee huh? well lets see.....where to begin.....if its the one that works at lowes hes a real piece of work let me tell you.. he had a girlfriend of like 5+ years, and used her for all that he could get out of her. Jackie, she's a good girl. She busted her ass going to school to make something of herself while he cheated on her every chance he could get! Sorry bastard!
KARMA BABY!!
Dick

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2010
The Guardian wrote:
Chris Sallee huh? well lets see.....where to begin.....if its the one that works at lowes hes a real piece of work let me tell you.. he had a girlfriend of like 5+ years, and used her for all that he could get out of her. Jackie, she's a good girl. She busted her ass going to school to make something of herself while he cheated on her every chance he could get! Sorry bastard!
KARMA BABY!!
u sure youre not talking about Chris Alia? except it was the other way around when he was with that dog Carolyn, she cheated on him all the time.
okay

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
u sure youre not talking about Chris Alia? except it was the other way around when he was with that dog Carolyn, she cheated on him all the time.
sure no one would want to talk about his gross azz and there are two chris sallees in town
information

Greenville, KY

#7 Jun 23, 2010
the other ones not any better...hes queer,works at burger king,and has been in and out of pen for the last fifteen years.
metimez 4

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2010
the only chris sallee that i know is a pretty good guy an very well respected he is a marshall arts instructor
information

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Jun 24, 2010
chris at burger king is a very good C*** S***er he will do you good
get a life

Hodgenville, KY

#11 Jul 3, 2010
information wrote:
chris at burger king is a very good C*** S***er he will do you good
He may work at BK but at least he not a lazy bum living off welfare. Whether he is gay or not is no concern to anyone. Just as its no concern to anyone about if hes been in jail or not. Everyone makes mistakes and he has paid for his and trying to live his life but stupid idiots have to post ignorant bull crap. Oooo, it makes you a bad a** posting something on Topixs.
a friend

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Jul 5, 2010
The Chris Salee that works at L.O.W.E.S is a good dude. Yeah him and Jackie were together for 5 years and yeah he did cheat, but so did she. Chris was a hell of a dad to her little boy devan and if it wasn't for the drama between Jackie and him Chris would still be there for him. But thats old news. Chris is a changed dude, no more drinking, no more partying, is engaged and trying to move on. So quit bad talking him, and Chris if your reading this homeboy you know who this is give me a jingle....LOL!!
abc

Means, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2010
a friend wrote:
The Chris Salee that works at L.O.W.E.S is a good dude. Yeah him and Jackie were together for 5 years and yeah he did cheat, but so did she. Chris was a hell of a dad to her little boy devan and if it wasn't for the drama between Jackie and him Chris would still be there for him. But thats old news. Chris is a changed dude, no more drinking, no more partying, is engaged and trying to move on. So quit bad talking him, and Chris if your reading this homeboy you know who this is give me a jingle....LOL!!
?
true friend

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2010
the chris i know is a cool guy, he has a son that he is raising on his own. hes honest, and is really a true friend!!!! he isnt gay he can get more puss than every one on here can count on there fingers and toes. he is my friend so in that case you puck wit him you puck wit all of us!!!!!!!
Curious

Buffalo, TX

#15 Nov 23, 2010
Is he dating anyone? Or still messing around
Realism

Buffalo, TX

#16 Nov 24, 2010
true friend wrote:
the chris i know is a cool guy, he has a son that he is raising on his own. hes honest, and is really a true friend!!!! he isnt gay he can get more puss than every one on here can count on there fingers and toes. he is my friend so in that case you puck wit him you puck wit all of us!!!!!!!
That's because you think ya'll all "gansta" and that you need a family of friends who ass lick to stand up for you and yours. Sad truth of it is that most of you would run and duck for cover when it hit the fan. Talk a big game on Topix and behind those in real life, but face to face, nuh huh.
ONce a coward, always a coward!
...and hell I don't even know this guy lol
Well

Means, KY

#18 Dec 2, 2010
a friend wrote:
is he still a cheater?
Hmmmm

Hawesville, KY

#19 Feb 7, 2011
The Guardian wrote:
KARMA BABY!!
What is he up to now?
yo momma

Nerinx, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2012
The Guardian wrote:
KARMA BABY!!
who did he cheat on her with?
yo momma

Nerinx, KY

#21 Mar 1, 2012
Who did he cheat on her with?? how many times?
lil Chris

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Nov 22, 2013
Hey peeps, yeah this is Chris Alia's son my dad is doing perfectly fine and no he is not gay FYI. I think he is one of the most amazing guitarests i've ever saw, and if you all are lookin for him just write back on here,
C ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Jesus loves you 167,957
Ronnie Philpott 8 hr Baby 8
who is sum bad fighting girls in cville (Mar '16) 8 hr Baby 13
Is it wrong to invite people in on your relatio... 12 hr im truthful 1
New couples Sun Pooh 24
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary Sun Cake baker 40
pest control (Jun '13) Sat Lynn H 85

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages