First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Helpful

Mount Ida, AR

#1 Jul 8, 2009
Does anybody know anything about Happy Days coming to Main Street?When they are going to open up?Who owns it?Are they going to be hiring?
bewbz

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2009
NEWP
kygirl

Buffalo, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2009
Yes. Jack and Terresa Wisdom are the owners and it will be opening as soon as renovations are made to the building. They will be hiring, I am sure they will advertise with the paper or employment office.
life

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2009
Can't wait until it opens. Bet it will be awesome.
Really

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2009
What is Happy Days? A restaurant? Sounds pretty cool.
RALPH

Bedias, TX

#6 Jul 9, 2009
OLD TYPE SODA SHOP with a dance floor up stairs
bewbz

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2009
A dance floor. Which means this will be a place that will turn super ghetto.
RALPH

Bedias, TX

#8 Jul 10, 2009
boy I hope not they have a very good idea I think it will work if they keep it...
sick

Cub Run, KY

#9 Jul 10, 2009
One person they have helping with the renovations better not work there after it opens, This person has been known to spit in people's food years ago.
sicker

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 10, 2009
sick wrote:
One person they have helping with the renovations better not work there after it opens, This person has been known to spit in people's food years ago.
I think your just nosey an stupid
strange

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 10, 2009
I am nosey, how does a waitress at the Huddle House afford to open a business as grand as this !!!!!very strange!!!
kygirl

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Jul 11, 2009
her husband is plant manager of an international company and she works only because she wants too not because she has too!
strange

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2009
really!!!!!where is this International Company any jobs available? and who would WANT to work at the H H still very strange to me!!!!
Cool

Prattsville, AR

#14 Jul 12, 2009
This place will be a neat place to go.
Color

Prattsville, AR

#15 Jul 12, 2009
Going to be a very nice place.
Wonder boy

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2009
This will be the best place to eat in town biscuit and gravy yum yum can not wait till it is open good people and great food happy days truly will be here again
kygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jul 14, 2009
kygirl wrote:
her husband is plant manager of an international company and she works only because she wants too not because she has too!
It is a medical tubing company based in Holand, Fluro Tubing. It is located on industrial drive. They located a plant here last year, i think. Not sure about jobs locally. Go by and ask them smart a$$.
tickled

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jul 14, 2009
strange wrote:
I am nosey, how does a waitress at the Huddle House afford to open a business as grand as this !!!!!very strange!!!
Its not strange dummy!!!! Get your facts right before coming on here and asuming ! Gee you sure are clueless.
strange

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 14, 2009
lol, got you all wound up, you are all pathetic, ignorant little people.get a life
Pa Kettle

United States

#20 Jul 14, 2009
Wonder boy wrote:
This will be the best place to eat in town biscuit and gravy yum yum can not wait till it is open good people and great food happy days truly will be here again
Not trying to be a smart ass but a few threads back it said it was going to be an ole time soda shoppe, now when did a soda shoppe start fixing biscuits and gravy? R U trying to be funny or stir the pot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Billabong 161,147
Jactopus swept away in flash flood. 3 hr Cville dispatch 1
Mate mcfall 6 hr Big happy bone bone 1
To all the black peps in Campellsville 7 hr Truth 1
Cheryl Davis (Jul '10) 11 hr TJRR 51
Looking for Jenny obers 12 hr Doc 13
What are the best cheap cigarettes? (Jun '11) 15 hr wondering 77

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages