who is donnie brockman, jackie smith

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

fonzy

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2010
who are these people ?? i know who this dionnie is, but i cant place his face...who was he married too and this jackie girl also married too?? what is her maiden name also...any info. helpful...they good people??
Moe

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2010
kentucky jailtracker
thinkssheisbad

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2010
Well I guess they thought they could outrun the law but I'll bet his ole head is hurting today. Heard he was either shot or got a beating. They will just have to learn you just can't run from the law. He just got out and now he will go back for a long time, theives..
DUHHHH

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2010
fonzy wrote:
who are these people ?? i know who this dionnie is, but i cant place his face...who was he married too and this jackie girl also married too?? what is her maiden name also...any info. helpful...they good people??
What a dumb a$$ question are they good people!!! well golly Gee they just did a home invasion and ran for many miles at a high rate of speed drug users. Heres your sign...... NO THEY ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
cindi brockman

Torrington, WY

#5 Apr 15, 2011
I WAS MARRIED TO THIS FOOL HE IS A CRACKHEAD THIEF ALWAYS BE IN JAIL AND ALWAYS WILL BE NO GOOD HE IS JUST NO GOOD
Brad10

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Apr 15, 2011
Hes a sorry piece of shiat thats got an ass whippin coming the day he gets back on the streets, if he ever does. If anyone has contact with him, just pass the word.
wildman

Antioch, TN

#7 Apr 15, 2011
they are the dumbass that broken in to my dad house and stolen both of my nephews money and my dad gun and they try to pawn thems so they could get drug money n stuff i hope they all three get what they need to doin that to my family n stuff i hope they all go to prison for a very long time and i hope i never catch they out and stuff because im still pissed about it and stuff they are no good for noting but brokeing to into peoples houses and stealing everything they has for them kid n stuff so i think they need to go to prison for a very long time andn stuff!!!!!!!!!hit me up if you guys what to know more about that stuff
wildman

Antioch, TN

#8 Apr 15, 2011
oh trust me man i know he has a ass whip comeing after he get out of prison
Brad10 wrote:
Hes a sorry piece of shiat thats got an ass whippin coming the day he gets back on the streets, if he ever does. If anyone has contact with him, just pass the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Show me what a serious post is on here 10 min LMS 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 134,388
Green River Marina (Nov '10) 3 hr john doe 181
Wet on main 7 hr LarryBoy 22
Walk & Driveway Shoveled 11 hr Flint Hill Bandit 6
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Thu A Zija user 1,181
US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... Thu LMS 7
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]