Danny Butler? Is he a good lawyer?

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
honestly

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2010
I have heard some mixed stories about him, a friend told me to use him anyone have any experience with him is he good? How expensive? Will he take payments?
Judge Juddy

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2010
He real good at taking your money, showing up for court, going thru the motions and taking whatever the judge decides. No fight in him.
been there and know

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2010
well lets see,he took my case 6 yrs ago,ins. from life ins . policy from my mothers passing,i call him all the time and he tells me to put on my seat belt cause things are fixin to go very fast,he started telling me that 4 years ago,still nothing
Judge Roy Bean

Burkesville, KY

#6 Jan 17, 2010
He is good if you like being in jail
single father

Greensburg, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2010
i would not pay danny anything, a new lawyer is better than him. Greenburg knows danny is a joke.

I give him money for child custody feb 28 09. and i hve not seen my little girl or a court date and it almost a year now. He will take any money u give him but good luck getting him to do anything besides run his mouth.

If anyone have info like this let everyone know and boycott this lawyer.
i had him

Buffalo, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2010
he was a horrible lawyer he doesnt do shit in court he stands there like a cat has his tongue.. and doesnt know what to say! it was horrible!!! i wouldnt recommend him to anyone!
For Real

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2010
I hired Danny Butler for a Child Custody case as well several several several months ago and nothing has been done! He keeps telling me that he is working on it and nothing, I mean nothing has been done! Does anyone know how to get money back from an attorney? Please help me?
Justice

Greensburg, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2010
Well if you go to another attorney they may be able to help you. I know you can file a complaint to have him banned from the bar. I have heard that he used to be good but isnt anymore. He's got several cases against him.
For Real

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 19, 2010
Thank you so much. I am a single mom and devistated that he took thousands of dollars from me. I hate to turn him in because I keep thinking that he will work on my case. However, it's been a long time since I've paid him and nothing has happen. It looks like I'm not that only one that he has screwed over!
that sounds about right

Gradyville, KY

#14 Jan 19, 2010
I used Danny for my divorce. Kinda ok. Took over a year. My advice to you--unless you are in trouble for something huge--murder, wanton endangerment, drugs, etc.--he doesn't really hurry things along. He's willing to take your money. Back in his heyday, he was unstoppable, and he was great. Times have changed and I think he isn't as passionate about his job anymore. He used to be the best around though.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2010
I'm going to have to agree! I have saw all the lawyers at work and used a few of them myself. The only one I had that was worth anything was Ted Lavit and the other lawyer that works with him on cases out of lebanon I sugguest going there, and it didnt cost me thousands just $800. I recommended a friend to him and he only charged her $500 for custody and divorce, but he won and was always on the ball with things.
for a fact

Gradyville, KY

#18 Jan 19, 2010
kind in me right wrote:
<quoted text>you have lost your mind!! go back on the books and bring up a case he has taken to trial and actually won...any lawyer in this for that matter. none in this area is any good. they convince you to take whatever the prosecution recommends, but tells you different in the beginning tho. being a good attorney and one that justs plea bargains on your behalf is too different things...now ted lavitt is the only wttorney in this area that has ever actually won a case at trial...the rest are complete jokes.
He kept my husband and his band of merry men out of prison about 25 years ago. Got them off scot free on a technicality. Of course, that was 25 years and $20,000.00 ago. I would probably head to Louisville if I needed high powered representation now.
looking 4 lawyers

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 19, 2010
What about Elmer George or Todd Spalding. Does anyone recomend them?
I had him

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jan 19, 2010
i now have jimmy averatt and he is wonderful he works all the time and really tries to speed things up! he is really doing good with my custody battle... i absolutely would recommend him he may be an ass but hes a good ass that will win your case!
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Jan 19, 2010
LOL well i have heard good things about him too but no personal experience.
looking 4 lawyers

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Jan 19, 2010
I heard that he was a good attorney, but were is he from. Is he from Taylor county or Lebanon and does he charge a lot. I just need a good attorney to help me with a custody case and to get my money back from Danny Butler.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Jan 19, 2010
Ted Lavit is your best bet hes from Lebanon. He's alot cheaper too.
I dont think so

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Jan 20, 2010
yeah right Try going to a decent lawyer who isnt a crooke!!! the only decently cheap lawyer is jimmy averatte and if you wanna win i would say go to him! And by the way averatte is from lebanon too! way to go!!! your awful smart!
satisfied

Versailles, KY

#26 Jan 20, 2010
looking 4 lawyers wrote:
What about Elmer George or Todd Spalding. Does anyone recomend them?
I personally have dealt with Elmer and hes been great to me
looking 4 lawyers

Leitchfield, KY

#27 Jan 20, 2010
Does anyone know if he is friends with Danny Butler? Trying to find a lawyer that is not friends with Danny, so that I can get my money back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Mike Duquette 138,191
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 56 min John 1,194
Stopped By To Say Hello 1 hr abc 4
Trans-Pacific Partnership, a threat to jobs 2 hr China Joe 1
i know who LMS! (May '14) 12 hr mOd 322
renters beware!! 12 hr mOd 2
Ben Netherland and Robyn Netherland Starting Th... (Oct '13) 19 hr Nosey 68
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]