First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Geezer

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2012
I guess I'm stupid cause it never occured to me that this show wasn't real and is all staged until a recent episode. I feel like a real fool for falling for it and am very disappointed in it now.

If I had to bet Honey Boo Boo show is more real than Turtleman
LIVEACTIONMYASS

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2012
YEAH, TURTLEMAN IS ALL FAKE...THATS WHY THEY PUT IN THE PAPER FOR NO ONE TO CALL NEEDING HIM FOR A WILD ANIMAL REMOVEAL...HE DONT DO THAT AND HAS NEVER DONE THAT!! HE ONLY CATCHES TURLES IN PONDS AND THE SHOWS THAT HAS AIRED, THEY WERE EVEN STAGED AS WELL.......THEONLY REAL THING ABOUT THAT SHOW IS HOW STUPID AND SLOW MINDED SQUIRREL AND NEAL IS...HONY BOO BOO....WELL YOU CAN FAKE THAT TYPE OF SHIT.
Hmmm

New York, NY

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Well seeing as how y'all wanna bash on the show being a fake, sounds to me that you're jealous because he's making more money than your broke asses. Why stir up sh** about it whether the shows fake or not? Who cares? At least he's off his ass making a dollar which is more than I can say about most of Campbellsville.
Pete

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
We watch staged up material on TV all the time. Just take it at face value call it good entertainment. Ernie has done well and we should be happy for him. I can't think of anyone else from Lebanon that has been sitting next to Jay Leno.
bon

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2012
you tell them pete
At Least

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Well, at least make it seem a little more realistic. You're right, fake stuff on TV all the time from Lizard Lick Towing to Billy the Exterminator and right on down. I just wish they'd make it look a little more real. The whole episode at the carnival was stupid and so fake.
gottaget2work

White House, TN

#8 Sep 20, 2012
lol. I like Call of the Wildman, sure it's a bit cheezy at time, but it's good fun. I've met Turtleman and Squirrel at one of their episode recordings, and he's just a fun guy even when not on camera. Seeing him get sprayed by skunk, you can't really fake smelling like skunk pee. lol Live Action Ye ye ye ye ye!
MOM

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
I am glad for anyone that can make something of themselves and that is just what Ernie Brown has done! He has cleaned farm ponds of turtles way before he got a TV show! I didn't think to much about his show being fake until I was at Pondrosa Speedway when there was a show filmed and I know it was staged and fake. What the heck isn't most things on TV. Its for intertainment!
Same Here

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Well I too didn't think much about it til I saw the episode at the Adair co Fair on last week. Then things just didn't add up.
DOGLOVER

Box Hill, Australia

#11 Sep 20, 2012
i love all dogs and they must be put down for the good of mankind
LIVEACTIONMYASS

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2012
YEAH, EVERY EPISODE HAS THE ANIMAL CAGED AND FENCED IN TO WHERE IT CANT GO ANYWHERE...YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE NEW CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL THATS JUST BEEN MADE UP TO PEN THE ANIMAL IN AND THEN HE COMES IN LIKE HES TRAPPED IT....THE FUN WILL SOON WEAR OFF AND ERNIE WILL BACK TO CATCHING TURTLES, CLEANING AND SELLING THE MEAT LIKE HES BEEN DOING FOR YEARS. YEYEYEYEY NPW HOWS THAT FOR SOME AZZ LICKING LIVE ACTION ?????
ray street rules

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2012
The Old _Focker wrote:
There's only ONE other MAN I love more than OBAMA, and that's Ernie Brown!
YeeeeeeeYeeeeeeeYeeeeeYeeee!!! !
and we here at topix central feels sorry for you.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Leave Turtle Man alone folks...He's a good man.
Paul Harvey II

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2012
ray street rules wrote:
<quoted text>and we here at topix central feels sorry for you.
I see why you love Obama,,( ray st) your living off the goverment. Get off your lazy a$$.
ray street rules

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
Paul Harvey II wrote:
<quoted text>
I see why you love Obama,,( ray st) your living off the goverment. Get off your lazy a$$.
why dont you come and move me off my azz....i cut you with my ebt card.
Paul Harvey II

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2012
I will with me vote for Romney, he`ll get you deadbets off the system. The wellfar system is a good and needed thing for THOSE who need it.
biggin

Frankfort, KY

#20 Sep 22, 2012
it may be staged , but he is still catching the animals by hand . i bet you willnever grab hold of a full grown racoon or ground hog
lmfao

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Sep 22, 2012
That's just said getting on here and saying stupid shit like that it might be fake who gives a shit my kids love the show and he seems to be a good person for some reason people have jealousy issues that's just bad fuckin off !!! I love the show and my kids do too let it be my gosh he is a really good person at least he is working and making people laugh and that's mire than I can say for some of these low life trashy people around here ...all of them are good folks go lay on ur NeCK fuckers that don't like him
diklikmik

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Sep 22, 2012
lmfao wrote:
That's just said getting on here and saying stupid shit like that it might be fake who gives a shit my kids love the show and he seems to be a good person for some reason people have jealousy issues that's just bad fuckin off !!! I love the show and my kids do too let it be my gosh he is a really good person at least he is working and making people laugh and that's mire than I can say for some of these low life trashy people around here ...all of them are good folks go lay on ur NeCK fuckers that don't like him
i bet you and your kids are all tootheless and ignorant and live under rocks and never seen daylight!! that what it takes to like him...call him and let him catch your wild kids by hand!!
jared c

Weaverville, NC

#24 Oct 7, 2012
You guys legitimately have some serious issues. Why on earth you are on topix.com of all places dissing the turtle man is completely beyond me, and if the show really is fake, im just gonna say what 98% of the world's mentally stable population will say. who cares? Seriously. Is it that disappointing to you? Was he your hero or something? I just know one thing. The turtle man is without a doubt, a good man in nearly every single way possible. Every arcticle ive seen about him says that in real life, he is just as friendly and caring for animals as in his show, he spends a great deal of his time helping others whether it's staged or not. Catching alligators and raccoons staged? Maybe. Spending the day with a 7 year old fan with cancer, and letting that child shave his head? Most definitely not staged. You people are viciously slandering someone who you have never met. And the messed up part is that this guy is truly a good guy. Never curses, doesnt drink, lives off the land, drives the same truck he did before he got his own show, he didnt sell out. Who cares if all he does is catch turtles for real??? At least he does what makes him happy, people love him, he's a local celebrity, and he has more money than any of you but because he has a good heart and never sold out you wouldnt even be able to tell it. You people are jealous, and above all you are mysteriously offended by something this stupid. Hes a good man. Bottom line. And you people will never have half the heart he had when he was five, let alone now. Topix hillbillies. Get educated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal stotts mcnear 7 hr videogame 2
Joe Dewayne Parrent 7 hr Flint Hill Bandit 2
Freddie stone 7 hr Flint Hill Bandit 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Campbellsville, KY (Jul '10) 8 hr Flint Hill Bandit 195
The Rebel Flag Debate 8 hr Flint Hill Bandit 79
ben begely is a cowerd 8 hr speller 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 hr ChromiuMan 141,487
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages