First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Ashtabula, OH

#1 Dec 28, 2008
what do you think about kendra sperling?
listen

Huntsville, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2008
wondering wrote:
what do you think about kendra sperling?
she has a daddy that would hurt someone over this.
funnyhunny

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2008
This is toooooo funny. Her Daddy is not as big as he thinks he is hahaha as a matter of fact I heard her oldest babies daddy kicked his butt at Nolley's Auto Sales awhile back. I also know for a fact there are a few more waiting to catch him in the right place and he wont look so pretty HAHAHA so whoever wrote this is really a comedian.
hehehahaha

Ashtabula, OH

#4 Dec 28, 2008
As a matter of fact I know exactly what happened with her daddy and the daddy of both her kids and it was the other way around. Her daddy kicked her babies daddys behind all over the place and so did her momma while she was pregnant and has heart disease but we all know he deserved it. BTW She is a GREAT mom. I'm kool with her!
youwish

Greensburg, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2008
you are a stone cold liar! I saw exactly what happen I was there so yes you may know who it is and I do not care really because the truth is they both got their punches in and MY cuzn got the best of him the other people there had to get my cuzn off him,so tell it right.Anyone that does not believe this call and ask China Tungate she will tell you this IS the truth.It just showed how immature they both are.And as far as her nasty,fat,ugly,hoeing thing that calls herself mom goes she best be lucky she was pregnant or he would have knocked her crusty teeth down her throat and so will his cuzn if she ever catches her out and that is a PROMISE!Too bad she didn't die from that heart disease.sure no love lost if she had of.She is nothing but a big mouth chicken crap that likes to call the police and rat on people and run her scanky mouth on the phone where she can't be touched.Best thing for her is to stay in Sheperdsville where she belongs. She had the named kid here(Kendra) taken away from her and her the daddy raised her.Enough said? Or should I say more?
Mz Darla

Sheridan, AR

#6 Dec 30, 2008
ok, enough is enough. kendra is a good girl. she has went through a lot in her life. her dad finally got her out of all that mess.her dad is pretty hot tempered and don't take no crap from nobody!if you say he got his butt kicked i don't believe it! i have seen him get in fight's many a times and never seen him lose or back down, never.as far as her moma no comment there. their isn't much to say.kendra went through a lot with her b/f he has hit her cussed her and abused her, so please leave the girl alone.
youwish

Greensburg, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2008
Mz Darla wrote:
ok, enough is enough. kendra is a good girl. she has went through a lot in her life. her dad finally got her out of all that mess.her dad is pretty hot tempered and don't take no crap from nobody!if you say he got his butt kicked i don't believe it! i have seen him get in fight's many a times and never seen him lose or back down, never.as far as her moma no comment there. their isn't much to say.kendra went through a lot with her b/f he has hit her cussed her and abused her, so please leave the girl alone.
Well you do not have to believe it I was there and he came to my car and started the crap and my cuzn told him to get away from the car and he chose not to so he got what had been coming to him for a long overdue time.I do not like him or her nasty moma and my cuzn is no saint and I never said he was but he was 18 then and Donnie is suppose to be grown...NOT...so he just showed he is immature too. You need to get your priorites straight before you post things you obviously know nothing about.Kendra is a good girl and I love her dearly and she has lived a very rough,hard life being abused by her abusivemother and that is why she was raised by Donnie.He did the best he could but I remember the days he was as mean to her as her hoeing butt thing they are calling her mom.She has a kid she tried to blame on Kerry Gill and half the police force in Sheperdsville and God only knows who else.She could not take care of Kendra no better than she did .I feel soooooo sorry for this new baby.It's only a matter of time until she gets it took away and that would be the BEST thing for the new baby.Everyone who knows Kendra likes her and she is very likeable.I gave her a home and my cuzn when no one else would.Where were her parents then? She is a good mother to both of her kids and she does do it ALL alone other than what little help she asks of the kids other Memaw & Pepaw and her Dad.I give him that much credit he does help her on finances and things.More than I can say for her nasty,fat,ugly mom.
kkf

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2008
To YouWish,,,,,,, Let me tell u something u stupid BITCH thats my anut and you have no fucking right talking about her like that.... My aunt has went throw a hell of alot and has had a hard time these year or so....... The next time you want to say something about someone you might want to make sure you know them for sure and what the have went throw too.. How would u like it if someone said that about your family because god knows we are not prefect.... I also think you have your facts wrong too because you cuzn and someone else jumped him you stuipd BITCH........
lil momma

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2008
ok ok. so this you wish person has to be krissy huh. since you were there at nollys. you helped jump donnie. and still couldnt do any damn good. they both got punches but jm looked a lot worse. and tonia (kendras mom) went through alot of shit and let me tell you she did raise both of her kids for a very long time until she went to jail for protecting her son from an abusive teacher. and as far as her heart problems that is just so fucking cruel. you must be jealous bc you dont get to live the life she does instead your probably suffering from hpv just like jm and the rest of his nasty ass family. you shouldnt talk shit about ppl when you know nothing but your familys side. and as far as this new baby it is tonias buisness not yours and she knows who the daddy is but she told him he didnt have to be in her life so she is raising this mircle baby and is doing a great job. noone is perfect she has grown alot and doesnt have to put up with anyones bullshit so i dont think this baby will be taken away. and if you think that bad of her give her a call im sure shell change your perspective on think you dumb fat ass skank. and kendra has a lot of things going on considering the father to her children doesnt help. she may not be the best mother but the kids are feed and clean and are not abused. so enough with the dirty laundry unless you want your shit out in the open. o yea why dont you put your name i might pay you a visit. haha
mjr

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2008
lil momma wrote:
ok ok. so this you wish person has to be krissy huh. since you were there at nollys. you helped jump donnie. and still couldnt do any damn good. they both got punches but jm looked a lot worse. and tonia (kendras mom) went through alot of shit and let me tell you she did raise both of her kids for a very long time until she went to jail for protecting her son from an abusive teacher. and as far as her heart problems that is just so fucking cruel. you must be jealous bc you dont get to live the life she does instead your probably suffering from hpv just like jm and the rest of his nasty ass family. you shouldnt talk shit about ppl when you know nothing but your familys side. and as far as this new baby it is tonias buisness not yours and she knows who the daddy is but she told him he didnt have to be in her life so she is raising this mircle baby and is doing a great job. noone is perfect she has grown alot and doesnt have to put up with anyones bullshit so i dont think this baby will be taken away. and if you think that bad of her give her a call im sure shell change your perspective on think you dumb fat ass skank. and kendra has a lot of things going on considering the father to her children doesnt help. she may not be the best mother but the kids are feed and clean and are not abused. so enough with the dirty laundry unless you want your shit out in the open. o yea why dont you put your name i might pay you a visit. haha
this is mike jr. all of you all need to stop the stupid shit and by the way this is my real name so by god come and see me chicken shit.
MZDarla

Sheridan, AR

#11 Dec 31, 2008
youwish wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you do not have to believe it I was there and he came to my car and started the crap and my cuzn told him to get away from the car and he chose not to so he got what had been coming to him for a long overdue time.I do not like him or her nasty moma and my cuzn is no saint and I never said he was but he was 18 then and Donnie is suppose to be grown...NOT...so he just showed he is immature too. You need to get your priorites straight before you post things you obviously know nothing about.Kendra is a good girl and I love her dearly and she has lived a very rough,hard life being abused by her abusivemother and that is why she was raised by Donnie.He did the best he could but I remember the days he was as mean to her as her hoeing butt thing they are calling her mom.She has a kid she tried to blame on Kerry Gill and half the police force in Sheperdsville and God only knows who else.She could not take care of Kendra no better than she did .I feel soooooo sorry for this new baby.It's only a matter of time until she gets it took away and that would be the BEST thing for the new baby.Everyone who knows Kendra likes her and she is very likeable.I gave her a home and my cuzn when no one else would.Where were her parents then? She is a good mother to both of her kids and she does do it ALL alone other than what little help she asks of the kids other Memaw & Pepaw and her Dad.I give him that much credit he does help her on finances and things.More than I can say for her nasty,fat,ugly mom.
i know themm,( kendra and her dad) like it said, i am not going to say anything about her mom cause there is nothing nice to say! i use to go with donnie and i know how she is. donnie can take up for his self he is a good person, but has a temper. kendra is a real sweetie. her and her brother spent a lot of time with me when they were young, and i love them as my own. who cares about the other crap! so there was a fight and someone got their butt kicked!! all drama....
Kendras mom

Ashtabula, OH

#12 Dec 31, 2008
It completely amazes me how stupid people are--Christy green is NOT your color-I know you dont know what that means so I will explain it to you-Jealously-I dont know you from anything other than what JM has said about you but from what he has said you are just jealous-you are just pissed because I told you you werent calling my phone on my dime and cussing me out and guess what bitch you aint!! It takes a very lazy person to get on here and start calling someone names that she doesnt even know-here is a little tid bit of info for you just to help-get up off your fat ass (JM's words) and do something maybe you wont be so bored then. As far as Kendras kids other side of the family well they will have to answer for what they have done I wont be there to see it but I have faith so I know it will happen.---To Darla--I thank God that you never knew Donnie as long as I did that way you never had to go through what I did with him. Let me just ask you a question. Have you ever seen someone kneel before you naked with a shotgun in their hand and tell you that you need to sleep with one eye open? No? Well I have and that wasnt the last thing Donnie did to me. He has broke by nose, broke my arm cracked my ribs by kicking me in the ribs with steel toed boots while telling me it was my fault "you know what that does to me" is what he would say. You dont know a damn thing about me or my life with Donnie because he has lied to you and everyone else. Why dont you ask his sister Pam, she told me many times while Donnie and I were married that I could come to her for help when she would see me with a black eye or bruises on my neck where he tried to choke me. That of course isnt to mention how many times he has pulled a gun and knife on me when he was drunk or when he would knock me down the hallway while I was holding Kendra when she was a baby. I dont suppose you have ever woke up to find Donnie putting a cold rag on your forehead apologizing for what he had just done to you, well I have. As far as my heart condition is concerned it is all due to Donnie and his abuse. But dont believe me why dont you ask my cardiologists or maybe you can read the paper his team wrote on me about stress and heart disease. Donnie promised Kendra whatever she wanted if she would just say whatever he wanted her to say about me because he knew the only way to hurt me was to hurt my kids but again you dont have to believe me why dont you ask the psychologist that we both went to. He wrote a nice paper up for the court which came out to say that Donnie was mentally retarded with an abusive nature and that he is narcissistic--for those who dont know that means Donnie was willing to do whatever it took to get what he wanted with no regards for who he hurt. And as far as my baby is concerned back the fuck off!! She has fought more before she was born than you fucking hoes have ever had to do and survived more in the first week of her life than you will ever have to and she keeps a smile on her face which is alot more than you all will be doing if she comes up on this fuck page again. Christy as far as Kerry Gill being her dad you go back and tell Julie it aint none of her business who her dad is and that Joann called me and told me what she was saying we got a good laugh out of that one but of course we always get a good laugh out of her. As far as me being glad I was pregnant when I knocked the hell out of JM twice that was in Feb and I didnt find out I was pregnant until March so he didnt even know he is just a little wimp just like all abusive males. Oh and I stand corrected your not jealous of me just attracted to me since you think I am attractive enough to attract as many men as the entire police force but I dont fly that way sorry. With all this said I am sure you are all tired and need a nap since you have probably been up for a whole hour now! Night NIght
Julie

Huntsville, TX

#13 Dec 31, 2008
lil momma wrote:
First of all this is my real name too and I agree with Mike Jr.this needs to stop! Whoever you wish is is NOT my niece Krissy.It may appear to be and i'm sure whoever wrote it wanted it to look like her to keep them in the clear.She does not talk about anyone and if she has something to say she will say it to you not on a friggin site she can handle her own very well..How childish.You think you are foolin someone by not postin your real name...you must really be chicken crap like Mike Jr. said. You see we have our real names up here because we are not chicken crap.Now,as for the hpv you really do not want me to tell the truth here I wouldn't think because you need to speak for yourself not others and for the record his whole family is far from nasty and this part of the family does not have hpv.I can only speak for myself and am doin so.There are some very uncalled for things bein wrote in this thread and my niece wishes no harm on anyone and I know she didn't write that...you are tryin to stir up shit is all and we all know exactly where this was written from and who did it.so you did not fool anyone.My real name is here so come on pay me a visit...that would be just the thing for you to do...184 martin rd...come on out!The fightin is very childish I will agree and when you stir up shit it tends to stink.Get a life!
Julie

Huntsville, TX

#14 Dec 31, 2008
Listen here Tonia,You keep my name & my nieces off this site and outa your mouth.You want to get into fat asses?and whores? We can do it face to face..good enough? You think by puttin your hands on my son was right? Well,I have faith too and you will get whats coming to you too soon enough.You reap what you sew!I don't give a ratts ass what you or your baby or Donnie does.We stay to ourself and bother no one!Learn to spell her name is not Christy..LOL.it is KRISSY and she did not write anything on here you are all lookin like total asses whoever the rest of you are.and as far as Joann she said she can not stand you and went on to say how she told her son not to bring you around and how she could not stand you..so she must be two-faced or are you even tellin the truth? for the record we do not really care as we sit here and laugh at how comical this is...we all got a great laugh as well...Thanks for the laugh today.
MZDarla

Sheridan, AR

#16 Dec 31, 2008
you are right i never knew he did those thing's to you. all he ever did to me was be hateful or show his temper but that was back in 1998. i hardly ever see him, it has been at least a year.i am sorry you had to go through all the abuse. i have been there a few times myself and it hurt's for life. you never forget. i didn't know nothing a bout no baby i was confused, this tread is confussing. i don't like anyone putting kendra down. i was around her and your son. i would take them shopping and buy them thing's.they are both sweet heart's. i wish the best for you and your new bunndle of joy. it is none buisiness on here who the babies dady is!!
mine too

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2009
the other side of the family mike and theresa happy new year.... i will not put nothing on topix. if u want to know the facks come and ask me ..theresa
dont matter who this is

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2009
how about stop talking about everyone an become muture adults the other side is that God know all this situation and all what is going on
jmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 3, 2009
no-one care about the fight me and donnie are not what you call friends but we tolerate eachothers existence for my children sake and kendra is a great mother and she doesnt need this shit people!!! i wasnt the best b/f and i regret it everyday but ive grown mature and KENDRA KNOWS i care for her and my kids no matter what!!! leave this alone its like beating a dead dog!!!!
kkf

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jan 4, 2009
mjr wrote:
<quoted text>this is mike jr. all of you all need to stop the stupid shit and by the way this is my real name so by god come and see me chicken shit.
You want to know something Mike jr.. Shes not a chicken shit.... She has better thing to do then get on a computer and fight over something you dont know anything about so leave my lil sister alone.. thank you ever much :)
kkf

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jan 4, 2009
jmm wrote:
no-one care about the fight me and donnie are not what you call friends but we tolerate eachothers existence for my children sake and kendra is a great mother and she doesnt need this shit people!!! i wasnt the best b/f and i regret it everyday but ive grown mature and KENDRA KNOWS i care for her and my kids no matter what!!! leave this alone its like beating a dead dog!!!!
Hey yea i think everyone know you guys dont get alone with each other and about not being the best boyfriend but hey i have a question for you how was jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 163,879
HWY 55 and Long Valley road,............ 4 hr Mannsville Mafia 1
Who got shot last night 6 hr Jody 3
Cute girl at long john silvers 7 hr Teresa 5
Melvin the Goose ransom note,........ 10 hr Mannsville Mafia 3
Schoolteachers with Racist Spouses 13 hr Bona 11
point pleasant (Mar '13) 13 hr Bona 5

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance