Dead Ambassador is bump in the road

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#22 Sep 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he did refuse and apologise. I don't need a fact check. I seem him apologise with his own mouth. And again he did two weeks ago
Quote the parts of the speeches where you INTERPRET an apology.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#23 Sep 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he did refuse and apologise. I don't need a fact check. I seem him apologise with his own mouth. And again he did two weeks ago
Which world leader asked to see Obama? Which world leader did Obama refuse?

King Abdullah II of Jordan didn't seem to think any of his peers were offended.

"After host Jon Stewart quipped that Obama was very busy with strategic meetings with “Whoopi Goldbergstan,” Abdullah said he’d heard this — but hadn’t heard grumbling from other world leaders that Obama wasn’t sticking around to sit down with them.

“I mean, I think everybody’s there preparing for their speeches and inside meetings with other leaders. That wasn’t an issue, no,” he said."

How curious - it seems that NONE of your fact-checking conservative bloggers choose to mention this part of the interview.
McGruff

Buffalo, TX

#24 Sep 27, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>Quote the parts of the speeches where you INTERPRET an apology.
I did on another thread. Get it there.
McGruff

Buffalo, TX

#25 Sep 27, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>Which world leader asked to see Obama? Which world leader did Obama refuse?

King Abdullah II of Jordan didn't seem to think any of his peers were offended.

"After host Jon Stewart quipped that Obama was very busy with strategic meetings with “Whoopi Goldbergstan,” Abdullah said he’d heard this — but hadn’t heard grumbling from other world leaders that Obama wasn’t sticking around to sit down with them.

“I mean, I think everybody’s there preparing for their speeches and inside meetings with other leaders. That wasn’t an issue, no,” he said."

How curious - it seems that NONE of your fact-checking conservative bloggers choose to mention this part of the interview.
The PM of Israel for one. And why is Hillary there meeting with them? Obammy really isn't doing his job. Obammy is lazy. Obammy is asking Hillary to do his job. Obammy is only worried about himself. He is weak and not up to the job
spose

Lexington, KY

#26 Sep 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
The PM of Israel for one. And why is Hillary there meeting with them? Obammy really isn't doing his job. Obammy is lazy. Obammy is asking Hillary to do his job. Obammy is only worried about himself. He is weak and not up to the job
Priceless: "And why is Hillary there meeting with them?"

Maybe because she's Secretary of State. Just a wild guess but maybe that has something to do with it.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#27 Sep 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I did on another thread. Get it there.
You made the allegations on this thread - it's not my job to look all over Topix for traces of your spittle.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#28 Sep 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
The PM of Israel for one. And why is Hillary there meeting with them? Obammy really isn't doing his job. Obammy is lazy. Obammy is asking Hillary to do his job. Obammy is only worried about himself. He is weak and not up to the job
When did Netanyahu ask to talk to Obama face to face? Be specific. Why is Netanyahu drawing lines in the sand for US to back up? Is he putting chips on our shoulders and daring Ahmadinejadm, Morsi, Magarief, Karzai, al-Assad, et al to knock them off? Why is a foreign prime minister seeming to pit one US presidential candidate against the other? What happened to the Republican "we don't care what other countries think" and "We don't care about global opinion"?
McGruff

Buffalo, TX

#29 Sep 27, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>You made the allegations on this thread - it's not my job to look all over Topix for traces of your spittle.
then don't. I don't really care nitwit
McGruff

Buffalo, TX

#30 Sep 27, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>Priceless: "And why is Hillary there meeting with them?"

Maybe because she's Secretary of State. Just a wild guess but maybe that has something to do with it.
because she is the only one competent in his whole regime. She is doing his job for him. All the way back to Reagan every prez has went to this summit and meet with the other leaders. Maybe that is why this fool didn't go. He isn't a leader.
McGruff

Buffalo, TX

#31 Sep 27, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>When did Netanyahu ask to talk to Obama face to face? Be specific. Why is Netanyahu drawing lines in the sand for US to back up? Is he putting chips on our shoulders and daring Ahmadinejadm, Morsi, Magarief, Karzai, al-Assad, et al to knock them off? Why is a foreign prime minister seeming to pit one US presidential candidate against the other? What happened to the Republican "we don't care what other countries think" and "We don't care about global opinion"?
2 weeks ago.

Why? I guess he doesn't want all the people in his country dead.

Romney has made his stance with Israel clear. Obammy has also made his clear. He sides with the Muslims. Israel isn't confident that obammy will do the right thing.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#32 Sep 27, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
then don't. I don't really care nitwit
Obviously. You don't care about facts, truth, proof, honesty, integrity, ethics... We already know that.
McGruff

Buffalo, TX

#33 Sep 28, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously. You don't care about facts, truth, proof, honesty, integrity, ethics... We already know that.
I do and that is why I am calling obammy out for his lies.
spose

Lexington, KY

#34 Sep 28, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I do and that is why I am calling obammy out for his lies.
If you care so much for facts, truth and proof, why will you not provide them to ChromiuMan? There is a simple reason you don't provide them. You don't have them. If you had any supporting evidence you would copy and paste so fast your head would spin.

You have the same empty rhetoric as your candidate. You only want to make people afraid of something and tell them who is to blame for it. You think if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#35 Sep 29, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I do and that is why I am calling obammy out for his lies.
Obviously. You don't care about facts, truth, proof, honesty, integrity, ethics... We already know that.
And that is why you get called out for your lies.
McGruff

Buffalo, TX

#36 Sep 30, 2012
spose wrote:
<quoted text>If you care so much for facts, truth and proof, why will you not provide them to ChromiuMan? There is a simple reason you don't provide them. You don't have them. If you had any supporting evidence you would copy and paste so fast your head would spin.

You have the same empty rhetoric as your candidate. You only want to make people afraid of something and tell them who is to blame for it. You think if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick.
I have supplied them. Obammy lies. He lied about the dead ambassador. He sent his henchmen from his regime out to lie for him.
McGruff

Buffalo, TX

#37 Sep 30, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously. You don't care about facts, truth, proof, honesty, integrity, ethics... We already know that.
And that is why you get called out for your lies.
I haven't been called out because I have not lied. Obammy did and does lie.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#39 Sep 30, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been called out because I have not lied. Obammy did and does lie.
You don't lie? Who is supposed to take your word for that and why?
McGruff

Leitchfield, KY

#40 Oct 1, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>You don't lie? Who is supposed to take your word for that and why?
obammy lied. An ambassador is dead. His foreign policy is in flames. World leaders think he is a weak fool. But that is your boy.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#41 Oct 7, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been called out because I have not lied. Obammy did and does lie.
You don't lie? Who is supposed to take your word for that and why?
McGruff

Trinity, TX

#42 Oct 7, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>You don't lie? Who is supposed to take your word for that and why?
prove I have. I haven't but go ahead and try. If you want lies then look to whatever obammy has said. Go ahead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TPX warning to Seahag has been violated! 3 hr Viper 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Blacklagoon 163,782
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 20 hr AMO 1,254
Josh mahan haha 21 hr Love me hate me 1
Ink spill at Emerald Isle Marina- CLOSED! 23 hr Walter 2
Schoolteachers with Racist Spouses Wed Gummy 10
Road Change of Name Tue MADD as hell 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages