Amanda

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

My son draws ssi for a disability. I send in my check stubs monthly so social security can track my income for his monthly payment. I received a letter that I was overpaid. How is that my fault when social security is in charge of keeping up with my income for his payment. I have dealt with them for a while and believe they dont know what they doing most times.
Just me

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Had the same problem with child support office! Said I received a payment that I wasn't supposed to, now the payment I received will be taken out of the next check I get. Who knows when that will be though, haven't received a payment for 6 months AND I'm owed 2300. If the money was going to help pay for the new jail and courthouse somebody would be out looking to get this money. But it isn't, it's only going to a single mom who works two jobs, so I guess that doesn't really matter huh?
Amanda

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I know the feeling. I deal with child support too. They are never wrong as well as social security. Good luck to you.
Just me

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Same to you!
qiqi

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I'm owed over $20,000 in child support but child support office tells me they don't seek out child support from another state unless I get welfare!
Just me

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Guess we better go get on welfare!!! Then if the state wants their money they can go find these babies fathers!
Gracie

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Kim Dudgeon Schwab draws a crazy check on herself & her kids, she dont know who baby daddy is, had sex with so many men at same time, kidsa sooner
Just me

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

We really don't want to hear about Kim. She is irrelevant to this discussion!
Mcgruff

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Gracie wrote:
Kim Dudgeon Schwab draws a crazy check on herself & her kids, she dont know who baby daddy is, had sex with so many men at same time, kidsa sooner
Hi Donna! How's tricks?
Rick

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Just me wrote:
Guess we better go get on welfare!!! Then if the state wants their money they can go find these babies fathers!
Notice you didn't say ex husbands.This was about SS not child support.
Just me

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

I know what this is about! They are both government offices and they both messed up in the same way, Rick. Didnt mention an ex husband because I do not have one.
Just me

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

And does it bother you that I said something about the child support office? If not, why even comment?
Mcgruff

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Just me wrote:
And does it bother you that I said something about the child support office? If not, why even comment?
No need to get snippy about it. We're all entitled to our opinion. Sounds like you have an attitude problem.
Rick

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Just me wrote:
No comment about the ex husband part?
qiqi

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Rick wrote:
<quoted text>No comment about the ex husband part?
As for me, I do have an ex-husband, one that walked out on his 5-year-old, 8 years ago. He never paid child support. I have a child support order and there is an indictment warrant for felony non-support. I have given both the social security office and child support office his phone number and address that I got through his mother. They both direct me to the welfare office! Because he is in another state it is too costly for kentucky to do anything. They would rather me get welfare first.
McGruff

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Gracie wrote:
Long time no see Jeff!! You still bashing ol ho kim? lollollollollollollol still letting neighbors range in your rump?
Just me

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Mcgruff wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to get snippy about it. We're all entitled to our opinion. Sounds like you have an attitude problem.
I wasn't getting "snippy" I was just asking if it bothered him? And yes, you are right. I do have an attitude problem!
Just me

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Rick wrote:
<quoted text>No comment about the ex husband part?
What exactly do you mean?
Just me

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Mcgruff wrote:
<quoted text>
And on top of that, he didn't even state his opinion! He just said something about ex husbands and this topic not being about child support.
Mcgruff

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't getting "snippy" I was just asking if it bothered him? And yes, you are right. I do have an attitude problem!
Well I would suggest you deal with the attitude problem. Why can't everyone be like me and have an upbeat friendly attitude. Nitwits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Tom n town 138,493
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 min GOP Disgraces 25,962
Are liberals really Communists? 22 min LMS 21
New Research 24 min LMS 8
Blood Moon 26 min LMS 27
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 122,619
Shame on you Taylor Fiscal Court..... 2 hr LMS 14
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Apr 14 LMS 1,068
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••