u4ea

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 May 9, 2008
what about a local middle school teacher caught drunk driving?
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 9, 2008
was it laura adams lol
Who

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 May 9, 2008
No, who was it?
well then

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 11, 2008
u4ea wrote:
what about a local middle school teacher caught drunk driving?
Tell us kid since you started this nonsense!
really

Hodgenville, KY

#5 May 13, 2008
lol wrote:
was it laura adams lol
I think that people should think before they post someones name on here...it could really hurt a persons ability to gain employment and/or reputation when u post something that isnt true...but then most people are just vendictive bitches who do before they think...the people in this town really need to grow up..!!
drunks

Centerville, TX

#6 May 13, 2008
talk bout a drunk??how bout kevin rhodes - finally got him he is goin to prison now
girl

Clermont, KY

#7 May 13, 2008
If you can't tell who, why did you start this thread. It's really stupid of you and probably not true.
john

Clarkson, KY

#8 May 14, 2008
ALL I CAN SAY TO ALL YOU DRUNK DRIVERS GO OVER TO GREENSBURG, THAT OFF. THOMPSON WOULD BE MORE THAN GLAD TO TAKE YOU TO JAIL, GO GO KT
sad in greensburg

AOL

#9 May 24, 2008
john wrote:
ALL I CAN SAY TO ALL YOU DRUNK DRIVERS GO OVER TO GREENSBURG, THAT OFF. THOMPSON WOULD BE MORE THAN GLAD TO TAKE YOU TO JAIL, GO GO KT
well said John....i have no feelings whatso ever for a darn drunk they know better and have no regards in who they hit and kill lock them all up!
Sad also

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 24, 2008
sad in greensburg wrote:
<quoted text>well said John....i have no feelings whatso ever for a darn drunk they know better and have no regards in who they hit and kill lock them all up!
You are so right there is no good reason to drink and drive. The dam#n drunk rarely gets killed they murder others. They should be treated as any other murderer.
girl

Clermont, KY

#11 May 24, 2008
ufea, why would you post this forum and not tell what your talking about. Just trying to start something. Me thinks you lie. I also hate drunk drivers and think the law is too easy on them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Pikeville Parent 160,748
Funeral Processions/ Stupid Drivers (Oct '14) 4 hr Dickmuncher55 40
Anyones Net10 or Tracfone not working (Jun '12) Thu Peter Lechner 36
Who is this Viper? Campbellsville hero? Where d... Thu Private I Gummy 4
M&R Estates (Jun '08) Thu AllMyLife 20
Looking for Jenny obers Thu Doc 12
Campbellsville Police Wed Kyle 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages