#235 Apr 20, 2009
big cat wrote:
some one is drunk hahhaa
do YOU have any
thing to do with this MURDER?
just wondering

London, KY

#236 Apr 20, 2009
well now, why all the silence?I only asked if ya knew anything about a "MURDER"!!!!!!!!!! SO the way YOU are acting is "YES", YOU DO KNOW SOMTHING! n guess what WE intend to find out what ya know, so be expecting us, when ya least to expect us, maybey with "COPS", maybey not!!!!!! which would YOU prefer??????????

Since: Mar 09

Nashville, TN

#237 Apr 21, 2009
PK Parker, Chad Deener, Huck, Jay Wright, Freddy Stone, Ian Riddle, Gary Rude Harris, Steve Osmun, are some of the toughest I've seen from Campbellsville so far!!!!!
old man

Elizabethtown, KY

#238 Apr 21, 2009
How tough would they be in a jungle,with gooks comming at you with knives and guns.
figure out

London, KY

#239 Apr 21, 2009
Dr BananaRama wrote:
I had a little monkey and i took him to the country where i fed him on gingerbread. along came a choo choo and knocked my monkey cuckoo anw my monkey is dead.
he had 14 mutant monkey arms too.
rest in peace assistant chickachickaARM. you were a great monkey.
does anyone know where i can get a casket made for a small monkey? ahh, ill probably just throw him in the dumpster.
thats where they'll find "YOU"! one of these black knights!!!!!!!!!!
big cat

Doniphan, MO

#241 Apr 22, 2009
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>do YOU have any
thing to do with this MURDER?
may i ask what you are talking about we are talking about a mma fight
just wondering

London, KY

#242 Apr 22, 2009
yea, MEE TOO!!!
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#243 Apr 23, 2009
Chad Bardin wrote:
I run with Deener, he is tough, and I will tell you Sammy Genokis is pound for pound the toughest but im the baddest mf in the town. dont mess with me. Oh by the way my dad Phillip isnt far behind me.
Well where were you when Ronnie Marann whoped your daddys ass over at Greensburg. Then HE ABOUT GOT IT FROM BRUCE. Bruce could take you and your daddy at the same time. If you dont think so just try him.

Elizabethtown, KY

#244 Apr 24, 2009
nephew wrote:
freddie stone is the badest fighter in c ville and when he gets out he will beat bk for title
That is a joke that SOB needs to stay right where he is!
Chad Bardin

Columbia, KY

#245 Apr 25, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Well where were you when Ronnie Marann whoped your daddys ass over at Greensburg. Then HE ABOUT GOT IT FROM BRUCE. Bruce could take you and your daddy at the same time. If you dont think so just try him.
Bruce who? bring him on im not a little boy now. and as for Ronnie Marann he is a legend. and wishes he could whoop dads azz. Bring it on. And as for Shawn he aint crap, full steriod blow up doll. Ill beat him down. im now a federal law officer, bring that shittt on.

Elizabethtown, KY

#246 Apr 27, 2009
philpott lives in c-ville some where

Franklin, TN

#247 Apr 27, 2009
one n only wrote:
back in the day Sammy Dunn
ur right and sammy will still get in someones ass if he needs too.

Franklin, TN

#248 Apr 27, 2009
so... u guys forgetting about boogie johnson back in tha day? what about Medena, bob lamer, and if ur talkimg about real mma, pound for pound junior smith got hands!!! his arms r as long as my whole body, and he's quick as hell, anyway, daniel taylor, and jay wright, their alot of good fighters in c-ville. oh yeah, and for those of u talking about guns and shit, if u need a weapon ur a BITCH!!

Lexington, KY

#249 Apr 28, 2009
pk is just down right sexy

Greenville, KY

#250 Apr 29, 2009
i think jt is one of the badest fighter in campbellsville

Big Clifty, KY

#251 Apr 29, 2009
I think one of the best farters in campbellsville is tooter fART BRITCHES

Buffalo, TX

#252 Apr 30, 2009
As far as people who fight just to fight, Jay Wright's got it. But for people who don't have to show off and take care of business when it needs takin care of, nobody beats Wiggy Cook, Adam Prince, and (used to) Joey Wise.

Greensburg, KY

#253 Apr 30, 2009
hhhmm wrote:
bet u wouldn't tell him that.
all you have to do is take away his butt juice atleast chad fights fair
change of address

Lexington, KY

#254 Apr 30, 2009
Same old tired junk, coming from the same old tired people. Only thing different is that Upton, Ky must have been to busy to run you down today buddy. Don't worry about it, it's kind of like the boy who cried wolf at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ChromiuMan 155,072
Overdose 59 min Kentucky girl 19
My neighbor is a crossdresser 2 hr Tom 27
The DAWNA Hash topix lunatic website 6 hr Lord Chickenbone 2
Little girl 6 hr Kody 2
Amazon Shift Times Tue I suppose 7
Sick woman Tue Lord Chickenbone 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages