CHEATING- Please read and give me you...

CHEATING- Please read and give me your input.

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 23, 2013
So I find that my husband is messing around on me with a married woman. First I say something to him about it but of corse he lies about it. So I went and got myself a P.I. I have all kinds of proof now and I have ask my husband for a divorce. Then when I start to read some of the stuff that my husband and his married misdress was talking about, I read where she tells him that she is going to kick my butt. To me this is crazy. I have not done anything to her. I have not said or even look at her. When I talk to my P.I. about this married misdress he tells me we should send her husband a copy of everything. But I don't want to break the husband's heart like mine has been broken by my cheating spouse. So I just leave it be. A a few days later my soon to be x-husband's (because of the miss dresses drama) x- best friend shows up at my front door telling me that the married missdresses husband has texted him wanting to know the truth and wanted to talk to me. At first I said no. I just did not want to get in the drama of this woman. But then she went and once again started cussing me in a text that she sent to my soon to be x-husbands cell phone. So I called the husband and told him what I knew and told him because of my P.I. I had proof of it all. But before I could offer to send it to him she found out who he was talking to and starting acting like some pre-teen girl. So what I am looking for by telling you all this is what should I do? Should I find away to seed the husband a copy of everything my P.I. Got for me or should I just let him believe the lies she had told him. And by the way from what the husband did have to tell me, this is how he got her. She was married when they started talking and she left her husband and went and got married to the guy she is cheating on my husband with.
LMAO

Maitland, FL

#2 Feb 23, 2013
You posted the same thing on the Elizabethtown fourm! Didn't you get the answers you needed there?
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#3 Feb 24, 2013
If this is a true story only place you need to go is to church and ask for guidance!!!!!

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2013
LMAO wrote:
You posted the same thing on the Elizabethtown fourm! Didn't you get the answers you needed there?
That's right I did post this on E-Town. That is where I live. And most of the people that left there comments said I should send all my proff to the husband. But unlike most I take time to think before I do. This is why my post has no names. I just want input. I am not calling no one out. I am just wanting to know what people would do if they were in my shoes. So instead putting me down for asking what people would do, how about you put yourself in my shoes and tell me what you would do.
BigBoys wife

Saint Peters, MO

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Honey, you have really complicated things. Get your divorce, pay the P.I., stay away from the other woman, and let the other husband get his own P.I.

My husband would never do this to me.
to be honest

United States

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Sweetheart420 wrote:
<quoted text>That's right I did post this on E-Town. That is where I live. And most of the people that left there comments said I should send all my proff to the husband. But unlike most I take time to think before I do. This is why my post has no names. I just want input. I am not calling no one out. I am just wanting to know what people would do if they were in my shoes. So instead putting me down for asking what people would do, how about you put yourself in my shoes and tell me what you would do.
I would send proof. I would want to know... My husband would want to know as well. Just saying.. It's not an easy thing to consider I'm sure, but you have to remember, this man feels just as you do. Hurt and betrayed.
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#7 Feb 24, 2013
For God's sake, just get a damn divorce! You have not mentioned seeking help, saving the marriage, or children, jobs?
This is not even a true story. You just want to be the center of attention on here!!!!!

Location hidden

#8 Feb 24, 2013
BigBoys wife wrote:
Honey, you have really complicated things. Get your divorce, pay the P.I., stay away from the other woman, and let the other husband get his own P.I.
My husband would never do this to me.
I have no plains on being anywhere near this person. If you can mess around on your new husband and make trouble for another marriage and doing all this knowing there were kids on both ends and sleep at night like you have done nothing wrong, then you are just not a person that I would even want to be around. But if it was me and her husband had the proof then I think I would want to see it. But I also I don't want anyone to go threw the pain I am going threw right now. Not even HER. So I am just looking for people to tell me what they would do.
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Sweetheart. Now isn't that a tear jerker name to use on such a crock of lies story you are telling on here!

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2013
The LMS wrote:
For God's sake, just get a damn divorce! You have not mentioned seeking help, saving the marriage, or children, jobs?
This is not even a true story. You just want to be the center of attention on here!!!!!
Just wounding... Why does my post upset you so? I am just asking other women or men what they would do? I am not trashing names or calling people out.
No I did not say I was seeking help to save my marriage, what is there to save? If someone can take what you have then it was not your to start with. I have already started with getting my divorce, I was not asking if I should get a divorce or not! I just want to know what people would do if they were in my shoes. So I just do not see why you are getting so upset. And FYI every word of my story is true, and yes when you have this much hurt going on in your life the people that put up helpful and thoughtful post does put a smile on my face I do like the attention from the nice people. But post like yours makes me feel for you. What has happened to you in your life that has made you be so mean to a person that just wants input? If you don't like my post then STOP READING them and putting up your mean and short tempered post.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 24, 2013
The LMS wrote:
Sweetheart. Now isn't that a tear jerker name to use on such a crock of lies story you are telling on here!
The name is what he called his little cheating missdress. And 420 is his birthday. Sweetheart is what he calls all the women he is trying to sleep with, it was the same name he used for me until I found out he used it on her as well. After that I asked him to never call me sweetheart again. I just seen it fit when I was asked to pick my user name. Like I said before, if what I post bothers you so much then find something else to read because you are not helping me anyway!
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Your lies don't upset me. I just like to reply to the trash on here as I see it.
On one hand you say you are asking others what they would do yet, you say you have started with getting your divorce?
The things you say about me mean nothing. I have been on here since before BioBoy got Big!!!
I just think everyone should get the truth from you!!!

Location hidden

#13 Feb 24, 2013
The LMS wrote:
Your lies don't upset me. I just like to reply to the trash on here as I see it.
On one hand you say you are asking others what they would do yet, you say you have started with getting your divorce?
The things you say about me mean nothing. I have been on here since before BioBoy got Big!!!
I just think everyone should get the truth from you!!!
You should read again. As I said before, my mind is made up. The divorce is already in the works. I never was asking if I should get a divorce or not. Please move on you are not helping anyone with your bitter post. And if this is the missdress then you should move on. You have caused enough drama and I don't want your input. But I am sure my soon to be x-husband would love some "input" from you again.
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#14 Feb 24, 2013
I never said you were asking for advice on a divorce! And I am not on here to help you, your story is a lie.
Plus, seems no one else cares either. BigBoy and I are on here all the time and to be honest and LMAO haven't been back!!!!
If you continue to reply I will too.
Last Man Standing.
Go to search and type in LMS or Last Man Standing and see for yourself, I have been on here awhile and am not leaving.
Dan the Man

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Feb 24, 2013
The LMS wrote:
I never said you were asking for advice on a divorce! And I am not on here to help you, your story is a lie.
Plus, seems no one else cares either. BigBoy and I are on here all the time and to be honest and LMAO haven't been back!!!!
If you continue to reply I will too.
Last Man Standing.
Go to search and type in LMS or Last Man Standing and see for yourself, I have been on here awhile and am not leaving.
STFU Little man sucking! and tell your hoe wife I still want my boot back!

Dan the Man
BigBoys wife

Saint Peters, MO

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Sweetheart420 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read again. As I said before, my mind is made up. The divorce is already in the works. I never was asking if I should get a divorce or not. Please move on you are not helping anyone with your bitter post. And if this is the missdress then you should move on. You have caused enough drama and I don't want your input. But I am sure my soon to be x-husband would love some "input" from you again.
Hi sweetheart! My husband BigBoy wanted to comment on your situation but he's eating his afternoon meal. Good luck!
BigBoys wife

Saint Peters, MO

#17 Feb 24, 2013
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Little man sucking! and tell your hoe wife I still want my boot back!
Dan the Man
Your language is uncalled for. The woman needs advice and you're acting like an ass. I will let my husband know about this.
The LMS

Mount Ida, AR

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Hey Dan. The little wife made a flower pot out of the boot. It was full of leaks already and was perfect for water drainage.
And Sweetheart420, if BigBoy is eating he will be awhile.
move on

Coxs Creek, KY

#19 Feb 24, 2013
don't tell the husband he may do something stupid and kill her.I would never tell anyone that someone cheating u never know how they will react and I wouldn't want that to come back and haunt me.Get ur divorce and move on he not worth one more min.of ur time.
my advice

Orlando, FL

#20 Feb 24, 2013
I had something similar to you situation i told the husband and i say you should too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min open your eyes2Jesus 167,779
New couples 18 hr Fireworks 23
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary Thu Amazing kriskin 38
church of the nazerene Thu GBD49 2
Hiding Relationships Thu GBD49 2
Anybody lose a wallet Thu Just trying to help 2
Lamer Sep 20 His ex 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages