McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2012
What a mess of tangled lies and incompetence. Now it appears that the ambassador ask for extra security the month before and was denied. And obammy continues to lie about the whole thing. Every day a new lie comes out.
gunluvinliberal

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
What would someone who never made it to high school know about libya or any other country? Look at that guys (McGruff) other post, it's easy to see his lack of education. Shut the hell up, and practice voting that straight ticket, you ignorant scared chicken sh!t b@stard.
morondetector

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
gunluvinliberal wrote:
What would someone who never made it to high school know about libya or any other country? Look at that guys (McGruff) other post, it's easy to see his lack of education. Shut the hell up, and practice voting that straight ticket, you ignorant scared chicken sh!t b@stard.
Coming from a guy who can't form a sentence using proper grammer.
McGruff

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
gunluvinliberal wrote:
I don't know much about Libya. But I know lying when I hear it. And that is what obammy has been doing every since this mess blew up in his face. One lie after another. I will continue to post over and over pointing out this fools lies. Thanks for asking.
Blue Warrior

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Keep on watching FOX news, wiseguys! By the way, what mistakes did gunlover make, please show us, please?
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2012
I know that obammy will be walking funny until he gets Mits boot out of his crack.
Chomiuman

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Mitt already walks funny with McGruffs nose up his
morondetector

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Blue Warrior wrote:
Keep on watching FOX news, wiseguys! By the way, what mistakes did gunlover make, please show us, please?

"Look at that guys (McGruff) other post"... Why not just say "Look at McGruff's other post"? Also "guys" should have an apostraphe

"it's easy to see his lack of education." should be a seperate sentence.

Leave out the comma after "shut the hell up".
Warrior

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Glad to be born here
Johnny haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Thats why we are born in the USA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,167
Angie Mitchell 7 hr Eric Armstrong 16
Tara Ann Wallace? 10 hr Derek W 8
tony youg tree services 12 hr ikno 6
ginseng 13 hr jsp 1
evolution's endgame (Oct '08) 14 hr BeholdOurGod 5
Heather that worked at Happy Days Tue R2RBACK 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages