Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2012
laughing

United States

#1 May 8, 2012
Have you ever read the threads and thought "damn campbellsville has a bunch of idiots". Lol
Absolutely

Nashville, TN

#2 May 8, 2012
McGruff being the biggest one here. A complete moron rambling about nothing. Makes crap up as he goes along. Must be king of the topix here since they ran off LMS.
mikey860

Nashville, TN

#3 May 9, 2012
well if you don't like being on here with morons why are you on here.Why don't you take that high powered perception and look back at your self tell me what do you see.A stinking pile of shit so don't come on here with your holy than thou shit.Science tell us a man 150lbs has enought chemical make up that is worth 84cents.So were not worth to much after all.So go join the Gay site and live it up.
Mike

Nashville, TN

#4 May 9, 2012
mikey860 wrote:
well if you don't like being on here with morons why are you on here.Why don't you take that high powered perception and look back at your self tell me what do you see.A stinking pile of shit so don't come on here with your holy than thou shit.Science tell us a man 150lbs has enought chemical make up that is worth 84cents.So were not worth to much after all.So go join the Gay site and live it up.
This is so Fu€king sweet, nice
laughing

United States

#5 May 9, 2012
mikey860 wrote:
LMAO! Mikey, are you mad at the world? You seemed pissed lets talk about
Mike

Nashville, TN

#6 May 9, 2012
No he's not mad but being justified bc the town we live in like talking shit about people from other places. I'm sick bc of it, I was born here and will die he here, but theses red ass necks can't accept progress. Words to the people GET OVER IT, the civil war is done. You lost the war and won't never win ............
laughing

United States

#7 May 9, 2012
Mike wrote:
No he's not mad but being justified bc the town we live in like talking shit about people from other places. I'm sick bc of it, I was born here and will die he here, but theses red ass necks can't accept progress. Words to the people GET OVER IT, the civil war is done. You lost the war and won't never win ..........
this post was about here, not other places..
fool

United States

#8 May 9, 2012
he was asking a basic question..if it makes you mad, don't reply. Simple! Arrogance goes a long way..........
Mike

Nashville, TN

#9 May 9, 2012
Hey what ever ya got the point . Wink wink
laughing

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 9, 2012
Mike wrote:
Hey what ever ya got the point . Wink wink
lol
up yours mikey

Nashville, TN

#11 May 9, 2012
mikey860 wrote:
Why don't you go fk yourself moron.
Mike

Nashville, TN

#12 May 9, 2012
Hey I got some good news all the Sunday morning listens.

http://www.sol.com.au/kor/7_01.htm
LMS

Edwardsville, IL

#13 May 10, 2012
mikey860 wrote:
You tell em Mikey! You're my kinda guy. You're a fruity pants tough guy just like me.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 May 13, 2012
Here we go again!!!!! Always some idiot thinks he has the answer!!!! I am LMS and Only LMS!!!
LMS

Edwardsville, IL

#17 May 13, 2012
DiGaDyDaWg wrote:
mikey860, mike & LMS are all the same person. It's that multiple personality inbred retard... aka SHIT4BRAINS
I confess... I'm also Bradley 10, Mcstupid, Spose, Rick, Garand, Gaynuts,Jeff Schwab, Donna,Patriot, Crikey, Tim Walters, and a thousand others. I control this forum and everyone on it. I am the puppet master. Also, I'm a nervous little fruity pants.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 13, 2012
Yes you are.
Deez

United States

#19 May 17, 2012
Ha ha
Deez

United States

#20 May 17, 2012
Holly Lane photograph sucks what a fat bitch
Mystery

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 May 26, 2012
I hate topix i think its nothing but people that love to start things that is none of their business. some people on here get on here and talk about others and once someones talkes about them they get so mad. but honestly if topix was taken off here the town might not be so much drama like always because topix is like a newspaper and face book page. always talking about someone and posting their lives up. airing out there dirty laundrey is what i always heard of it as. Ive have heard of this sign for along time now and its my first post and last i just had to put in my opinion on how it needs to be terminated.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Jun 9, 2012
laughing wrote:
Have you ever read the threads and thought "damn campbellsville has a bunch of idiots". Lol
There are a lot on here. Thank God I am not one. I am the only sane one!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min I can read 1,450
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Friday Early Release BS 5 hr Flint hill bandit 4
We Love You Karma 7 hr karma 105
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 7 hr Advertisment 26,226
Time for the real bandit to return 8 hr Flint Hill Bandit 8
Police Office shoots cow. It is Black 8 hr Flint hill bandit 36
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Aug 25 LMS 1,136
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Campbellsville People Search