First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2012
Does anyone have a child who is being bullied at school? I have one and this is the last time it is going to happen. I am going to take action the very next time my child calls me and tells me he is being bullied. Just wondering how many kids are going through this.

Since: Dec 11

Clarkson, KY

#2 Apr 29, 2012
just wondering wrote:
Does anyone have a child who is being bullied at school? I have one and this is the last time it is going to happen. I am going to take action the very next time my child calls me and tells me he is being bullied. Just wondering how many kids are going through this.
What school? I go to TCHS and am bullied quite often.
So true

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 29, 2012
People sometimes don't think bullying is as serious as it really is. I do advise that you take immediate action if your child is getting bullied. Also try to have your child write down when it happens and whose class it's in, or if not in class, where exactly and who exactly it was. I hope this is helpful at all. And i'm sorry your child has to go through this. And I hope it gets better for them. You as well, as I know most parents hate seeing their child suffer. My thoughts are with you.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 29, 2012
My daughter goes to TCES and is everyday and they do nothing and i have took action. And the sad part is the teacher is the bully and I let her know it was going to stop and i havent had any problems since
laughing

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2012
SteveRoberts100 wrote:
<quoted text> What school? I go to TCHS and am bullied quite often.
I have to laugh right now. While I admit bullying is a very serious thing, I know from experience, I was terrifeied to go to school for a long time until the situation was resolved.
But SteveRoberts100, I know who you are and you are also very much a bully!! You are bullied, but that is mostly because you open yourself up to it by running your mouth. You sit there and say thing about peope who like country music being dumb, oh, and your opinions on religon, OMG, oh and you make fuuny of people who misspell things, You think down upon country folk that farm and hunt and fish, just because it is not something you like. You generlize people into groups by where they live, what music they listen to and what clothes they wear before you even get to know them and then when something is not your way, you have a fit and call people names.
It is also kind of ironic that you love to express your opinion on many things, especially ones that will start huge contraversies, but yet if someone expresses an opinion that you don't like, you make fun of them and tell them you they are stupid. Sorry, but you "little" man are a huge bully!

Clarkson, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh right now. While I admit bullying is a very serious thing, I know from experience, I was terrifeied to go to school for a long time until the situation was resolved.
But SteveRoberts100, I know who you are and you are also very much a bully!! You are bullied, but that is mostly because you open yourself up to it by running your mouth. You sit there and say thing about peope who like country music being dumb, oh, and your opinions on religon, OMG, oh and you make fuuny of people who misspell things, You think down upon country folk that farm and hunt and fish, just because it is not something you like. You generlize people into groups by where they live, what music they listen to and what clothes they wear before you even get to know them and then when something is not your way, you have a fit and call people names.
It is also kind of ironic that you love to express your opinion on many things, especially ones that will start huge contraversies, but yet if someone expresses an opinion that you don't like, you make fun of them and tell them you they are stupid. Sorry, but you "little" man are a huge bully!
I am not a bully. I don't care who you are or how you know me. But, I don't bully people. No I don't like hicks. When I say that, I mean I don't like people who like being ignorant. I never said that people who listen to country music is dumb, I say I don't like the music. Yes I express my opinions, what's the point on not?
parents

Brentwood, TN

#7 Apr 30, 2012
Are the parents of the alleged bullies ever contacted? Just saying even the best parents might not know what their kid is saying at school. Some parents might not care, but I think most parents of the bully could be part of the solution. It can't be totally up to the school.
Boo Hoo

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Apr 30, 2012
I know who you are too. You are a small boy trying to be all big and tough. You also think you're the smartest human alive. Ha! Wrong! I feel sick everytime I have to be around you.
SteveRoberts100 wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a bully. I don't care who you are or how you know me. But, I don't bully people. No I don't like hicks. When I say that, I mean I don't like people who like being ignorant. I never said that people who listen to country music is dumb, I say I don't like the music. Yes I express my opinions, what's the point on not?
laughing

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 30, 2012
SteveRoberts100 wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a bully. I don't care who you are or how you know me. But, I don't bully people. No I don't like hicks. When I say that, I mean I don't like people who like being ignorant. I never said that people who listen to country music is dumb, I say I don't like the music. Yes I express my opinions, what's the point on not?
Any person that goes around calling girls F***ing whores and bitches is a bully. You constantly tell people the are stupid and dumb and thier opinions don't matter. Sorry, you are a bully. People don't pick on you because you are small, they treat you the way they do because of how you act. You can't be a trouble starter and not expect that trouble to come back around and get you. There is an old saying, do unto other as you would have done unto you.
LMS

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Apr 30, 2012
SteveRoberts100 wrote:
I'm on your side Stevie. I used to be a bully too, just like you. Then people got sick and tired of it and put me in my place. They banned me!! I feel so ashamed of myself. Please don't send me any personal messages Stevie.

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Apr 30, 2012
Boo Hoo wrote:
I know who you are too. You are a small boy trying to be all big and tough. You also think you're the smartest human alive. Ha! Wrong! I feel sick everytime I have to be around you.<quoted text>
See right now. It's you two who are the bullies, cyber bullies to be exact. Cowardly cyber bullies. I don't "try" to act big and tough. I act like myself. IF you can't respect that. Then don't talk to me. All I need to do is make my girlfriend, my friends and my family happy with me. And I do so, by being myself. This is about the first commenter's child, NOT about me.

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Apr 30, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
Any person that goes around calling girls F***ing whores and bitches is a bully. You constantly tell people the are stupid and dumb and thier opinions don't matter. Sorry, you are a bully. People don't pick on you because you are small, they treat you the way they do because of how you act. You can't be a trouble starter and not expect that trouble to come back around and get you. There is an old saying, do unto other as you would have done unto you.
And you, about my "bullying" No. Yes I have called people that, does that make me a bully? No. This is just coming from a mind who doesn't care what other kids think of him. I'm sick of everyone like you. This is NOT about me. If you have a problem with me, come talk to me in person, or over facebook or something. NOT over this. This is about the first commenter's child, NOT me.
Louisville doesnt exist

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2012
SteveRoberts100 wrote:
<quoted text> See right now. It's you two who are the bullies, cyber bullies to be exact. Cowardly cyber bullies. I don't "try" to act big and tough. I act like myself. IF you can't respect that. Then don't talk to me. All I need to do is make my girlfriend, my friends and my family happy with me. And I do so, by being myself. This is about the first commenter's child, NOT about me.
Maybe they are just acting as themselves too. If you disrespect others, even if it the way you normally act, then I would tell you to learn to be disrespected too.

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2012
Louisville doesnt exist wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they are just acting as themselves too. If you disrespect others, even if it the way you normally act, then I would tell you to learn to be disrespected too.
I don't disrespect people. That's why I don't get it.

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Apr 30, 2012
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on your side Stevie. I used to be a bully too, just like you. Then people got sick and tired of it and put me in my place. They banned me!! I feel so ashamed of myself. Please don't send me any personal messages Stevie.
LMS, this is serious. Go away
duh

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2012
Calling girls b*tches and f*cking whores is definitely bullying.

According to bullying.org ,

"Bullying is a behavior that is often learned in response to stresses in the bully's world. These stresses could include strained parental relationships, poor academic performance, unsupportive peer networks or anxiety regarding physical appearance. While bullies give off the appearance of confidence, it is often the case that their actions are driven by insecurities. Harassing and overpowering others gives the bully a sense of superiority, making up for the lack of control in some other part of their lives. Surprisingly, many bullies are often motivated to abuse others because they have been victims of abusive behavior. The anger they feel as a result of being hurt is directed towards other individuals."

For the original post, this website might be helpful: masskids.org then the link 'Advice for Parents'.

Good luck.
Louisville doesnt exist

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 30, 2012
SteveRoberts100 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't disrespect people. That's why I don't get it.
If you go around calling people wh*res, and bitches which is what you said, then YES, you are considered a bully. That is no difference than someone calling someone gay, fat, etc.... Kids get into trouble all the time for saying things like this. You do not have to pick on or beat someone up to be considered a bully. So if you do as you say and are calling people this, you are disrespectful and according to many a bully. Me personally, if I was a kid and you called me something I didn't like, well I would either live with it or beat your a**. That's how it used to be done. That's the problem now. We have too many babies out their still on mommies t*t. If your a guy then grow a set.

Campbellsville, KY

#18 Apr 30, 2012
Louisville doesnt exist wrote:
<quoted text>If you go around calling people wh*res, and bitches which is what you said, then YES, you are considered a bully. That is no difference than someone calling someone gay, fat, etc.... Kids get into trouble all the time for saying things like this. You do not have to pick on or beat someone up to be considered a bully. So if you do as you say and are calling people this, you are disrespectful and according to many a bully. Me personally, if I was a kid and you called me something I didn't like, well I would either live with it or beat your a**. That's how it used to be done. That's the problem now. We have too many babies out their still on mommies t*t. If your a guy then grow a set.
See here is the thing. I don't call people names for no reason. I rarely do in the first place. The definition of "bullying" is picking fun for no apparent reason. I don't bully. And if you don't like me, not my problem.
Bro

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 30, 2012
Steve, well, I know your real name, but I won't say. You CAN be a bully at times. Your mean and hateful towards others and you think your all high and mighty and what only you do and say matters. Don't get me wrong, your a good guy, but you do treat others pretty poorly. Its time somebody does put you in your place. Maybe then you'll step back and take a look at your actions before blaming others.

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Apr 30, 2012
Bro wrote:
Steve, well, I know your real name, but I won't say. You CAN be a bully at times. Your mean and hateful towards others and you think your all high and mighty and what only you do and say matters. Don't get me wrong, your a good guy, but you do treat others pretty poorly. Its time somebody does put you in your place. Maybe then you'll step back and take a look at your actions before blaming others.
I have never once in my life been a bully. If you can't realize that, then get out of my life. I'm sick of these people who know who I am, but don't show their names. IT's cowardly and pointless. This thread is about the first commenter's child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medal of Honor sought for 'American Sniper' Chr... 43 min O3A3 Rifleman 19
Good Morning 57 min Hazel 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr JimmyJack 134,312
taylor county muffler 2 hr Punisher 45
Deskin car sales in Campbellsville 13 hr Flint Hill Bandit 17
Green River Marina (Nov '10) Sun irma btw the 6 th 180
Feminist Aborts Her Baby Because It Was A Boy ... Sun George Maharris 12

Flood Warning for Taylor County was issued at March 02 at 3:51AM EST

Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match