Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Feb 16, 2013
Ya but when is the road being built?
meeee

Campbellsville, KY

#23 Feb 16, 2013
Bert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait and see Infac may move out in the industrial park in the future, the building under construction is for a new industry Mr McMahan is bringing to this area. Our Mayor is making plans for our new recreation facility with ball fields to be located adjacent to the park, how lucky we residents are to have Team TC and Mr Young.
They already told the Infac employees that the 1st building is for them, they are moving as soon as its finished this year
when

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Feb 16, 2013
meeee wrote:
<quoted text>
They already told the Infac employees that the 1st building is for them, they are moving as soon as its finished this year
The road won't even be finished this year
Mayor Miller Jra

Vine Grove, KY

#25 Feb 16, 2013
Ill bekieve that s#$% when i see it...
Jim wrote:
Mcmahan and Gov Beshear will be making an announcement in May concerning Zappos bringing in a new operation at the industrial park and the number of employees they will start operations with.
advice

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Feb 16, 2013
Mayor Miller Jra wrote:
Ill bekieve that s#$% when i see it... <quoted text>
Come on! Get excited! Just maybe we can get a whole whoppin' 25 new jobs from this announcement! Lets make statewide idiots out of ourselves some more!

Where is the money coming from to pay for this new industrial park? Who owned the land before it became an industrial park? I'm sorry folks, but if you find out the answers to these kind of questions, you can usually follow a money trail.
interesting

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Feb 16, 2013
zappos you say check it out ...

http://www.zappos.com/
Really dont matter

Buffalo, TX

#28 Feb 16, 2013
Industrial parks are now the cool thing for a town to have be ready for when obama brings all his muslem friends and their jobs to fill all these empty buildings making gay rights protest signs and ban guns signs and kill babys signs.
These also make great bowling allys and mega churches.
Who knows Gov beshear may have a palace inside some of them or maybe thats where they will process all the hemp.
Also

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Feb 17, 2013
Also r they going to build that bypass.
oldtimersstink

Rineyville, KY

#30 Feb 17, 2013
bill collins is opening a new fast track in the building on 55 being built on the new hwy. i talked to him just yesterday, says all idiot old farmers need more space to sit and rot while they stink up the stores where people trying to get in and out of. may rent the back area out to doc. simmons since his went up in smoke.
Matt

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Feb 17, 2013
A large factory is NOT going to locate in Taylor County because in a nutshell, we can't supply a workforce. Amazon has to bring in the part time help they use. We have too many on government relief and far too many that can't pass a drug test. Most companies will not hire people with felony records. Add all this to logistics and Campbellsville is not a good place to locate. It makes no difference who the recruiter is, It won't happen.
live here

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Feb 17, 2013
would have been good place for a crematory and columbarium and expansion of cemetery.
check it out

Greenbrier, AR

#33 Feb 17, 2013
Matt wrote:
A large factory is NOT going to locate in Taylor County because in a nutshell, we can't supply a workforce. Amazon has to bring in the part time help they use. We have too many on government relief and far too many that can't pass a drug test. Most companies will not hire people with felony records. Add all this to logistics and Campbellsville is not a good place to locate. It makes no difference who the recruiter is, It won't happen.
That's not the reason. Campbellsville work force goes to Lebanon, Springfield, E-town to work. Do you not think they would like it if they didn't have to drive 25-50 minutes each way for work. The reason is Team TC and the few who control them. You may be partially right on the drug issue. As far as logistics, Campbellsville has better logistics than Lebanon. You can go to E-town and hit 65, go down to the Cumberland Parkway to get to I-75 or I-65. They have a water source in Green River and a college located here in town. What they don't have is a desire from the big wigs in town for industry of any size. They also don't have a sewer system for industry either which was brought up years ago and still outdated. That just goes to show that the leaders in this community don't want to grow.
right on

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Feb 17, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the reason. Campbellsville work force goes to Lebanon, Springfield, E-town to work. Do you not think they would like it if they didn't have to drive 25-50 minutes each way for work. The reason is Team TC and the few who control them. You may be partially right on the drug issue. As far as logistics, Campbellsville has better logistics than Lebanon. You can go to E-town and hit 65, go down to the Cumberland Parkway to get to I-75 or I-65. They have a water source in Green River and a college located here in town. What they don't have is a desire from the big wigs in town for industry of any size. They also don't have a sewer system for industry either which was brought up years ago and still outdated. That just goes to show that the leaders in this community don't want to grow.
but they spend money on a jail , and the ugliest courthouse in the state...
legalize pot

Vine Grove, KY

#35 Feb 17, 2013
Matt wrote:
businesses read the filth posted on this site by schwabsdudgeons, not gonna come here. fire pickerd for not doing his job as topix moderator, will stop a lot of this filth, and new building is jamesJdudgeons new seamen collection clinin he left his daughter Kym

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min President DonJ Trump 163,422
Joshua Mann 9 hr words 4
What Is Going On With All The Lawsuits Against ... (May '10) 10 hr Zookr 88
Blake Corbin lawn service 11 hr Tru 2
Walmart Campbellsville 15 hr Nosey rosey 1
White dog found Mon Tina 1
Matthew "MJ" Parker at it again. Mon Valid 16

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages