junk car

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
target is not coming to this town nothing is. i thought years ago this town was bad with the good ol boys network , but it is gotten worse this past year.
Good Grief

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Target has only been a rumor....RUMOR. Just like Cracker Barrel and everything else. And as for the good ole boys it's just passed down from generation within certain families. Same families now running this town that always have. Just their kids and grandkids doing it.
lol

Watseka, IL

#6 Sep 23, 2012
if it wasnt for Columbia and Greensburg shopping in Campbellsville they would have to shut all their doors and a lot of the old family names are nothing more than druggies now a days
here to help you

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Didnt tony young just make big anouncement on radio bout industry and high paying jobs.he will save our town,he cut spending down to nothing.
junk car

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 23, 2012
the high paying jobs he talks about are amazon temp. jobs that is not going to save this town. hell i would say 60% of amazon are from out of town anyway.
Bear

Smyrna, TN

#9 Oct 2, 2012
lgpt42129 wrote:
sad sad get rid of the good ole boys!
take a look at horse cave, it was something in its' day. forget it these days the good ole boys club, a slowwwww dyinggg town
is anything going where the old fruit of the loom used to be??

The so-called good ole boys in who are in charge of Horse Cave now are the most liberal. Hell, a few of them are homosexuals and most of them are Obama supporters, not exactly the image of 'good ole boy' you are trying to create. The town has gone to hell, but it's not just the 'good ole boys' to blame.
Love

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Would love to have target
Target

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Wish we had one here
Tgbj

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Im interested in buying one
Single

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Great
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jun 27, 2013
cumming? As in ejagulating? Are you perhaps premature?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheena (Aug '15) 2 hr Anonymous 6
Melissa Edwards 22 hr NoBSman 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) Wed Benny Hinn 147,278
polyamory Wed wtf 13
amanda spaw (Aug '08) Tue Ex wife of Somers... 28
misty McGlone...what happend to her? (Dec '11) Tue Shawn 7
lesbians Tue wtf 4
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Tue NotImpressed 1,217
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages