The Spillway a Gay Hangout
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RainBow Bright

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jul 12, 2009
Well did anyone happen to come up on some hot man on man action at the Spillway over the weekend???
guess who

AOL

#2 Jul 12, 2009
Did the local town people talk to the city councle about this problem over the weekend and how their shold be cams put up so police can make arrest and make these disrespectful people known throughout the town by putting what they did in the paper. I think it would be great and funny for these people gay or not. Lets clean up the trash in c-ville/taylor c.
RainBow Bright

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2009
guess who wrote:
Did the local town people talk to the city councle about this problem over the weekend and how their shold be cams put up so police can make arrest and make these disrespectful people known throughout the town by putting what they did in the paper. I think it would be great and funny for these people gay or not. Lets clean up the trash in c-ville/taylor c.
Ohh your just jelous because none of the Guys would accept your sexual advances. Better luck next time!
guess who

AOL

#4 Jul 12, 2009
See that is the problem with 'some' gay people; they think everyone is gay and the say stupid crap like Rainbow boy. I no not agree with all this gay stuff, but ifyou look I said "... gay or not"; meaning eveyone who disrespects the spillway.
somerman

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2009
I agree, something needs done, but i dont agree with cameras, if they do this how long before they put them every where, to check on people? Do you really want pics posted in the paper? how long before your son or daughter is in the paper for a kiss that is blown up into something more? be careful what u wish for
bandg

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2009
I agree with somerman. and as for the last guy taylor c. your just gay, and dont want anyone to no.
GandB

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Jul 14, 2009
lol yaknow this is like the whole reason i became gay the drama is just to damn funny
disgusting

Utica, KY

#8 Jul 14, 2009
YUCK! Do stuff in the privacy of your own home!
Spillway Fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jul 15, 2009
What some people don't seem to understand is that gay people need some type of place where they can go and simply be themselves without fear of being bothered. Most large cities have gay bars for this matter, but small towns such as c-ville have to rely on meeting places such as the spillway. Not all gay men who go to the spillway are there for sex. Lots of us go there just to hang out and to meet new people.

I go to the spillway almost every weekend, and I must say that you would be hard pressed to run up on on two men having sex in public. Most of the actual sex takes place elsewhere.
Jake

AOL

#10 Jul 15, 2009
If you back your car in, you're a cock holster!
guess who

AOL

#12 Jul 15, 2009
The spill way is not a meeting place though, it is a place where the older people takes there grandkids to fish. It is a great set up for someone who has problems with walking and so on. If the gay people needs a place to hang out go buy a piece of land and build a barn and cut loose all you want; just keep it off goverment land. That also goes for straight people who just wants to get drunk also.
Country Boy

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2009
Its also where N.A.M.B.L.A. holds its mothly meetings!!!
guess who

AOL

#14 Jul 15, 2009
I dont know if I should ask but what is the N.A.M.B.L.A?
Country Boy

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Jul 15, 2009
guess who wrote:
I dont know if I should ask but what is the N.A.M.B.L.A?
Its the North American Man Boy Love Association. You should join up LOL.
Spillway Fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jul 16, 2009
So, Guess Who, you're saying that only old people can take thier grandkids fishing at the spillway, and everyone else is off limits? That's crazy. Yeah, it's government land. The last time I checked, gay people payed taxes to fund such government land as well. Don't act like straight people own everything and gay people should go hide on a farm somewhere. As long as noone is engaging in public sex, the spillway is fair game for everyone. Besides, I know several gay men who also take their kids and gradkids fishing at the spillway.

And the NAMBLA comment was totally retarded. Gay men and pedophiles are two totally different things. There are just as many straight pedophiles out there as well, but you don't hear everyone bringing them up everytime someone talks about breeders, do you?
guess who

AOL

#17 Jul 16, 2009
Well if the gay people would stop acting so much like a drama queen us breaders as u call us may would be able to inore ur actions as long as u kept it clean.
guess who

AOL

#18 Jul 16, 2009
Again I think there should be camers put up and if u are gay or not and act foolish there then you should be called out for it in the local paper and put in jail with some of them high price fines. Get 'R' Done!!!
Spillway Fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 17, 2009
Stating that all gay people act like drama queens is a gross misrepresentation of the gay community, and it's stereotyping as well. I'm a gay man who does not act like a drama queen, and I know plenty of other gay men who don't act that way either. How would you feel if I said, "If the breeders would stop acting like rednecks and inbreeds, then I would be able to ignore their actions?" All straight people are not rednecks, and all gay people are not drama queens. And what makes you think that gay people don't keep it clean? I see straight people in wal-mart and at the spillway holding hands and kissing and going on all the time. What's the difference in gay people showing public displays of affection and straight people doing it? There is no difference other than the fact that so many straight men are so insecure in their own masculinities that they think seeing two men kiss will cause them to become gay.

And placing cameras at the spillway and in other public places is the first step toward living in a communist country. America has always been the land of freedom, not the land of Big Brother always watching what you're doing. And using the paper to embarrass people is a tactic that communities used to use fourty and fifty years ago. Most of the people who go to the spillway are out and proud of who they are, so don't think you can intimidate them by threatening to publish their names in the paper. Those days are a thing of the past, My Friend. Besides, the paper wouldn't be ready to take on the legal repercussions of possible slander suits that would result from such actions. Proving that someone is actually gay can be a difficult task to prove, but proving that someone slandered your name and caused you harm is rather simple to prove in court.
guess who

AOL

#20 Jul 17, 2009
Well it would be the same as publishing names for traffic tickets, and so on How many people went to court and had there pic in the paper. As far as gay people showing affection; u know ur in a country town and in a the middle of KYs bible belt communty. We are not ready for that and I am gussing we never will be in this area. If a gay person wants to express there feelings to there mate they need to do it in a largr city or keep it in doors. I know u do not think this is fair, but I do not think it is far for us to hae to see it.If the gay people keep pusing for non gays to accept them here then I think the problem will only get worse; u are lighting a fuse. So ar we do not have any hate crims here as far as I know and I hope it stays that way, but when you try to force thngs on peole who do not want it then there is always problems. I know I should read over what I typed and correct grammer and spelling errors but I do not have the time. We have camers up at differnt places in c-ville to lower crime such as drugs so I believe we should have one at the spill way to decrease the problems there. If it is gay people or not they should clean up the things that goes on at the spill way. I know it is not only gay people that are doing things out there. There are underage kids out there also. I know this due to a situation I know of personally and a over age girl who used to take girls and guys out there to drink. 21 and under.
Well

Glendale, KY

#21 Jul 17, 2009
guess who wrote:
Well if the gay people would stop acting so much like a drama queen us breaders as u call us may would be able to inore ur actions as long as u kept it clean.
I'm a strictly d*ckly female, but hey it's not always the gays that are drama queens. I've seen several straight people that are more of a drama queen than paris hilton.

Don't hate what you don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can i go to jail for child support while waitin... (Aug '11) 17 min Been there 58
Joel Gaddis=KKK (Nov '09) 4 hr rms5366 123
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Family Man 142,410
Pulling off the road for motorcycles 10 hr Frank 11
Jenny Ray 11 hr Flint Hill Bandit 8
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Sat One 1,199
Elaine Caffey ? Fri machine 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages