my want list for my children

my want list for my children

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom needs help

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
i am unemployed and my husband is in jail for pill trafficking and need help for my children this year for christmas. if anyone has a heart and is a christian, they will help me anyway they can...my kids want list for christmas is an x-boz, iphone-5,32 or 42 inch flat screen (prefer best name brand) i-pad touch or the i-pad mini. please if you will help me i will be willing to forward you my email adress so we can keep the donations un-disclosed. thank you have a merry christmas

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2012
mom needs help wrote:
i am unemployed and my husband is in jail for pill trafficking and need help for my children this year for christmas. if anyone has a heart and is a christian, they will help me anyway they can...my kids want list for christmas is an x-boz, iphone-5,32 or 42 inch flat screen (prefer best name brand) i-pad touch or the i-pad mini. please if you will help me i will be willing to forward you my email adress so we can keep the donations un-disclosed. thank you have a merry christmas
Hold on a minute honey, now I'm sorry that your hubby is in jail and not around for Christmas, but if your kids want those things for Christmas, I think you should get a job and buy these things. Now saying that, I work every day and can't afford to buy all those things for my own kid for Christmas. We have all those things but they weren't bought at the same time. That list is over $2000.00 and I don't think any kid should be bought that much especially not by a stranger. I will be willing to buy your child a couple gifts if they really aren't going to have anything under the tree but I will not put myself out like that for anyone. If you truly do need help buying your child gifts please message me back and we can exchange numbers or something.
louisville doesnt exist

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on a minute honey, now I'm sorry that your hubby is in jail and not around for Christmas, but if your kids want those things for Christmas, I think you should get a job and buy these things. Now saying that, I work every day and can't afford to buy all those things for my own kid for Christmas. We have all those things but they weren't bought at the same time. That list is over $2000.00 and I don't think any kid should be bought that much especially not by a stranger. I will be willing to buy your child a couple gifts if they really aren't going to have anything under the tree but I will not put myself out like that for anyone. If you truly do need help buying your child gifts please message me back and we can exchange numbers or something.
I think and hope she was making a joke of ones who do this.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2012
louisville doesnt exist wrote:
<quoted text>I think and hope she was making a joke of ones who do this.
Yea I hope so as well. People are effin ridiculous these days. I'm all about helping any and everybody in need if they truly are in need but I can barely afford these things for myself and my daughter, let alone someone else's kid. But I meant what I said, IF she truly and honestly needs help because her kids will have nothing, I will help the best way I can. Won't be a lot, but I would help because I wouldn't want my child to wake up Christmas morning with nothing under the tree. I'd hope if I were in need, someone would do the same for me. I was one of those kids that would wake up Christmas morning without anything under the tree and I know what it feels like. It's heartbreaking for a young child to wake up like that.:(
-So again, if you are truly broke and have nothing for your children this year ma'am, is hope you'll message me back so we can get it taken care of
Lol

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I will buy you whatever u want mam respond and give me your email. So we could discuss this
mom needs help

Sonora, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2012
thanks to everyone who responded. i got though to the swap shop and bigdawg flea market and people just flooded my way. i have all i need now and thanks to you great people i will be able to buy for my kids and have enough left over to give to my husbands canteen account in jail...i love this town!
btw

Gradyville, KY

#7 Nov 27, 2012
I bet it isn't for the children. But for herself to sale later so she could buy pills for herself.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 27, 2012
mom needs help wrote:
thanks to everyone who responded. i got though to the swap shop and bigdawg flea market and people just flooded my way. i have all i need now and thanks to you great people i will be able to buy for my kids and have enough left over to give to my husbands canteen account in jail...i love this town!
I'm not sure if I'm suppose to feel sorry for you or be PISSED at the fact that you are using total strangers to do this even if it is for your kids. It's still wrong to use people in that manner when you're not going to get off your butt and get a job. I'm sure you love this town!
crazy

La Mesa, CA

#9 Nov 27, 2012
My husband is in jail right now and is begging me for money but it was him and his drug addiction that put him there so I will spend every last dime I he on my kids for Christmas I can't believe that anyone would ask for gifts like that for their children and then get the free gifts just to put money on her husbands canteen. It was his fault he is there just like with my husband. My son honestly says all he wants for Christmas is to see his dad again. I think that post was ridiculous.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 27, 2012
crazy wrote:
My husband is in jail right now and is begging me for money but it was him and his drug addiction that put him there so I will spend every last dime I he on my kids for Christmas I can't believe that anyone would ask for gifts like that for their children and then get the free gifts just to put money on her husbands canteen. It was his fault he is there just like with my husband. My son honestly says all he wants for Christmas is to see his dad again. I think that post was ridiculous.
THANK YOU! I'm sorry about your husband. And I wish you and your son a very merry Christmas and all the best to you and yours!
crazy

La Mesa, CA

#11 Nov 27, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU! I'm sorry about your husband. And I wish you and your son a very merry Christmas and all the best to you and yours!
I am doing everything I can to make this an extra special christmas for my kids. My daughter I very little and does not remember her father but my son does and all he wants is his dad. I work my butt off to provide for my kids and thinking I may have to work a night job to give them everything that need and want.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 27, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>I am doing everything I can to make this an extra special christmas for my kids. My daughter I very little and does not remember her father but my son does and all he wants is his dad. I work my butt off to provide for my kids and thinking I may have to work a night job to give them everything that need and want.
I'm sorry. I know what it's like to struggle. It's hard having children. How old are they?
Just Me

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2012
mom needs help wrote:
i am unemployed and my husband is in jail for pill trafficking and need help for my children this year for christmas. if anyone has a heart and is a christian, they will help me anyway they can...my kids want list for christmas is an x-boz, iphone-5,32 or 42 inch flat screen (prefer best name brand) i-pad touch or the i-pad mini. please if you will help me i will be willing to forward you my email adress so we can keep the donations un-disclosed. thank you have a merry christmas
I don't work either but I do draw a government check. I wish someone would buy me a new diesel dually truck with a new gooseneck horse trailor with living quarters for Christmas. It doesn't matter what brand of truck it is as long as it is new and I already have my own horse.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>I don't work either but I do draw a government check. I wish someone would buy me a new diesel dually truck with a new gooseneck horse trailor with living quarters for Christmas. It doesn't matter what brand of truck it is as long as it is new and I already have my own horse.
Please say you're just joking right?
Just Me

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please say you're just joking right?
As my old Pappy always told me it doesn't hurt to ask and always ask for more than you expect. That way you will never be disapointed. But if I get what I want than I would be very happy.
Benny

Mammoth Cave, KY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
I work hard everyday and so does my girlfriend. I need a new truck if someone wants to buy me one.
crazy

La Mesa, CA

#18 Nov 27, 2012
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. I know what it's like to struggle. It's hard having children. How old are they?
My son is 7 and my daughter is 2.
Dear Lord

United States

#19 Nov 28, 2012
mom needs help wrote:
i am unemployed and my husband is in jail for pill trafficking and need help for my children this year for christmas. if anyone has a heart and is a christian, they will help me anyway they can...my kids want list for christmas is an x-boz, iphone-5,32 or 42 inch flat screen (prefer best name brand) i-pad touch or the i-pad mini. please if you will help me i will be willing to forward you my email adress so we can keep the donations un-disclosed. thank you have a merry christmas
Amazon is hiring for peak!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 28, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>My son is 7 and my daughter is 2.
My daughter is 8.
Wishes

Bedias, TX

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Well if we are are wishing, then I'd like the dog fence I need for my dogs. The survey said it would cost about 6,000 dollars. A little high for me right now.
So any fence santas please feel free to come my way. LOL.
Merry HO HO Christmas.

By the way no child should gets all he wants like someone said. Not at Christmas. Not ever. Maybe a couple small things he wants and a few needed things but that's it.
No child has a reason to have an iPhone 5 like mine. They should feel fortunate to have a phone for emergencies. Period. There's too much dependency on cells phones and computers. Get them something that will get them outside awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Ren 174,930
Vickie Strader 2 hr Class Of 79 8
Sara Parke 7 hr Hoops 3
Vanessa flinchum 13 hr Dave 3
Looking for Rob Roberts 14 hr Portman11 1
Men that isn't a man 16 hr Daddys girl 5
Patti Gribbons and meth 16 hr Daddys girl 2

Campbellsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages